The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Cybertron

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #76
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
Another thing to note is there looks to be what I would call a blue foot a little lower, although it could also be a finger if he is hunched or bending forward.
That could also be someone else.But if your thinking its one bot then consider Headmaster Highbrow.

Near where one would guess is the head of that figure you can see what looks like the blade of a helicopter.

Highbrow has helicopter blade a blue foot and a wing aswmbly that looks like [sort of] what you described as a gun arm.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #77
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Ahh yes I see where you are going with that. IDW has been pretty spot on when it comes to the gun designs of the bots to there previous versions, does the gun look familiar in any way?

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #78
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
Ahh yes I see where you are going with that. IDW has been pretty spot on when it comes to the gun designs of the bots to there previous versions, does the gun look familiar in any way?
Aside from those I already mention I can only think of ether Ironhide with a nosel in his arm or Trailbreaker but nether has a bule foot.

But like I said it could be a different bot then belongs to the foot.

Ultramagnus also has a gun tip that looks simular but the rest of the gun does not march.

Topspinn and Twintwist have some funny looking guns and Topspin has a blue foot.

Skids also has a simular looking gun and I think a blue or black foot.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #79
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

It was just reported that Doubledealer and Sideswipe are the other two central characters of the Revelation saga. Dealer was seen in the Hotrod Spotlight so they can expand a bit there, it's awesome to see Sideswipe back though, I hope they keep that brash edge he had in the Galvatron Spotlight.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz

Last edited by Avangarde; 03-14-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:16 AM   #80
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Furman Blog March 13, 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Furman View Post
The news is out: the next main arc in the IDW/TF-verse series will indeed (as previously reported) be Revelation, but instead of the usual 6-issue format it’ll play out over four interconnected Spotlights (Cyclonus, Hardhead, Doubledealer and Sideswipe). Expect major plotlines to be resolved as the last of the -ions (for the foreseeable) brings the Dead Universe storyline (that’s been bubbling under ever since Spotlight: Nightbeat) to a suitably shattering conclusion. I’ll be doling out the usual Script (W)raps in due course, so I’ll be drip-feeding my own revelations over the coming weeks/months, but for now let’s just say that the Spotlight format remains intact, with a solid character arc in each of the four issues, plus… fallout from Stormbringer, Spotlight Hot Rod, Spotlight Nightbeat, Spotlight Galvatron, Spotlight Arcee and more. And when I say fallout, I mean it. The lives and destinies of numerous main characters are altered forever as two universes clash explosively. Oh, and don’t think this is the end. There’s another series (no, not The 13 or All Hail Megatron) to come, one set firmly in the ‘-ion’ continuity. More on this soon! 08 is SO going to blow you away!

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #81
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Pretty good news.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:56 PM   #82
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Yeah, I was a little worried that the main story's continuity wish abrubtly end and we will be given just loads of mini series with no relation, glad to hear there will be follow ups

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #83
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Essential reading:

I just found out that IDW have begun to re-release the entire original US Marvel G1 Transformers comics in TPB. I went down to my local comic book shop today and found it, I couldn't believe it. Each volume comes with 16 issues all in order, not to be mistaken by the Transformers: Generations releases, which is the same original series but are extracts of some of the best issues, this new release is "everything all in order". If you are interested in the original G1 series but never read it and would like to see what made this series so kick arse then I implore you to buy this. A lot of new fans have come into the fold due to the live action movie and may not understand the history of TF's, or may not understand why so many of the fanboys like myself whom were upset with what Bay did with it. This is the perfect oppotunity to get one of the greatest comic book series of all time. Although I already know most of the stories and have read a few, I never actually owned the US series, here in Australia we got the G1 UK series which spawned off of the US one, so as you can imagine I am quite stoked that after all these years I can finally start to own the entire US series.

The US series had 80 issues, so if they continue to release each volume with 16 issues in each then that would make up a total of 5 volumes, and at $19.99 each that is great value. It will be interesting to see if IDW decides to re-release the UK series after they have finished with this one, it had a total of 332 issues so it's a pretty large release if they do.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:52 AM   #84
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
Essential reading:

I just found out that IDW have begun to re-release the entire original US Marvel G1 Transformers comics in TPB. I went down to my local comic book shop today and found it, I couldn't believe it. Each volume comes with 16 issues all in order, not to be mistaken by the Transformers: Generations releases, which is the same original series but are extracts of some of the best issues, this new release is "everything all in order". If you are interested in the original G1 series but never read it and would like to see what made this series so kick arse then I implore you to buy this. A lot of new fans have come into the fold due to the live action movie and may not understand the history of TF's, or may not understand why so many of the fanboys like myself whom were upset with what Bay did with it. This is the perfect oppotunity to get one of the greatest comic book series of all time. Although I already know most of the stories and have read a few, I never actually owned the US series, here in Australia we got the G1 UK series which spawned off of the US one, so as you can imagine I am quite stoked that after all these years I can finally start to own the entire US series.

The US series had 80 issues, so if they continue to release each volume with 16 issues in each then that would make up a total of 5 volumes, and at $19.99 each that is great value. It will be interesting to see if IDW decides to re-release the UK series after they have finished with this one, it had a total of 332 issues so it's a pretty large release if they do.
If they include the Headmaster mini and the cross-over GI Joe mini then they could end up needing an other volume.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 AM   #85
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Depending on how the US release goes they could re-release everything up to and including Generation 2.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #86
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Furman Blog March 17, 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Furman View Post
SCRIPT (W)RAP, ARTIST OVERLAP. As a certain Wheelie might say. Almost forgotten, unfairly so, in the general hubbub surrounding the announcement of June’s Spotlight: Cyclonus, the first of the four ‘Revelation’ themed Spotlights, is the similarly June shipping and wholly notable Spotlight: Wheelie. Notable because, apart from the fact that Wheelie is possibly the last Transformers character many (myself included) thought would ever merit a Spotlight, my involvement (as writer) is far more backseat than usual. This is very much a team effort with artist/colourist Klaus Scherwinski, who came up with the original premise for the story, convinced me to get involved (no mean feat) and worked with me closely on developing the idea into a working and well-rounded story. In fact, it’s fair to say that Klaus has been the driving force behind the whole project, and his sheer enthusiasm for the character (not to mention artistic skill) got me trying my absolute best to make it one no one should miss, both in terms of the story itself and it’s place in the wider scheme of things. Really, though, at this stage my job is only half done (so this is kind of half a Script (W)rap). Given how involved he was from the ground up, it seemed a waste of Klaus’s amazing storytelling abilities to do this as a full script, so I reverted to what has become known as Marvel-style plot, wherein you describe whole scenes, broken down in clutches of pages, and then hand it over to the artist. Then, once the art comes along, you add in the dialog. Of course, a lot of that dialog is already there, based on our back-and-to discussions and Klaus’s own breakdown-stage notes. It’s been a fun and refreshing change of pace, and I’m looking forward to stage 2, which is pulling all the dialog together as finished pages roll in. So what can you expect from Spotlight: Wheelie? Well, a really solid, character-led story for a start. For a large part, it’s just Wheelie, doing his level best to survive against all the odds. Then there’s a certain trio of Decepticons making their debut, plus a last-but-one page shocker that’ll just floor you! And ties into stuff that’s in the works for 09 and beyond! Oh, and we even get into why (by the end of the issue at least) Wheelie talks in rhyming couplets. As far as Spotlights go, we really think this one is the full ticket. Who’da thunk it!!

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #87
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

News:

IDW will continue to re-release more Dreamwave TF comics this year, it appears that the "More Then Meets The Eye" bio's series will be getting a release with 2 TPB, Volume 1 is due in September this year.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #88
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
News:

IDW will continue to re-release more Dreamwave TF comics this year, it appears that the "More Then Meets The Eye" bio's series will be getting a release with 2 TPB, Volume 1 is due in September this year.
I wonder if theres going to be any changes.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:50 AM   #89
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

They were pretty straight forward comics, most of the other Dreamwave re-release didn't have to many alterations, however they were part of a larger story. I only wish that the "War Within" series continued, man that was an awesome series.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #90
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
They were pretty straight forward comics, most of the other Dreamwave re-release didn't have to many alterations, however they were part of a larger story. I only wish that the "War Within" series continued, man that was an awesome series.
I dont think any of the "Dreamwave" writting thats been re-printed by IDW had been altered at all.The Dreamwave continuity doesnt really have any bearing on IDW's TF history even thou they may continue it some day.

But the "Bio books" present a unique question.Most of DW's bio's were pretty generic in nature.....meaning that the bios could fit into any TF universe but there were a few that were pretty DW specific not to mention the non-character entries.

I'm wondering if IDW intends for the new Bio TPB to be used as in refrance to its characters or just plain re-prints of DW's stuff.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #91
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 View Post
I dont think any of the "Dreamwave" writting thats been re-printed by IDW had been altered at all.The Dreamwave continuity doesnt really have any bearing on IDW's TF history even thou they may continue it some day.

But the "Bio books" present a unique question.Most of DW's bio's were pretty generic in nature.....meaning that the bios could fit into any TF universe but there were a few that were pretty DW specific not to mention the non-character entries.
I think IDW added a couple of extra pages at the end of volume 1 of the Generation 1 series. I own the original prints of the first volume as individual issues and issue 6 is missing the last 2 pages to connect it with Volume two, I found this out after I took a look at the reprint by IDW's Volume 1 TPB of Gen 1. Other then that I'm not sure if anything else was altered by IDW in any of the other series.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 View Post
I'm wondering if IDW intends for the new Bio TPB to be used as in refrance to its characters or just plain re-prints of DW's stuff.
I'm pretty sure its a direct reprint, but after reading the original news post it seems that IDW have not confirmed this yet, apparently Amazon has the release listed, so I'm not sure what to make of this, rumor perhaps?

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #92
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I think IDW added a couple of extra pages at the end of volume 1 of the Generation 1 series.
If you can ether share some scans or at least give some details on the Added info I would be in your debt..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I own the original prints of the first volume as individual issues and issue 6 is missing the last 2 pages to connect it with Volume two,.
I heard they might do that.To be honest I'm not surprised that they did.That small section never really "jived" with the start of volume 2....at least not in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I found this out after I took a look at the reprint by IDW's Volume 1 TPB of Gen 1. Other then that I'm not sure if anything else was altered by IDW in any of the other series.
I dont think anything else was but I wasnt awaer of the changes you just mention.....I have all the original prints, multi covers,2nd and 3rd prints of each issue as well as the TPB's that were released by DW before they went under so I saw no sence on spending more money on the same product.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I'm pretty sure its a direct reprint, but after reading the original news post it seems that IDW have not confirmed this yet, apparently Amazon has the release listed, so I'm not sure what to make of this, rumor perhaps?
I'm not sure what I want out of this news.

I would like IDW to do their own Bio book that deals with the IDW's universe but at the same time I would like to have a handier volume of DW's bio's on hand.

Guess I'm lost.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #93
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Transformers comics

Have read Generations Vol.1 and 'The Greatest Battle's Of Optimus Prime and Megatron' so far and have 'Target 2006' with Galvatron travelling back in time and 'Spotlight Vol. 2' waiting to be read and am really enjoying the comics so far.

Anymore recommendations would be welcome, but for some reason in the UK i cant get hold of the more modern one's like Escalation, etc. I even went to Australia for 2 two weeks this month and they didnt have them either! Any recommendations on getting the more modern one's!

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #94
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

^^^^


I'd highly recommend you getting the main series, Infiltration, Escalation, and Devastation. They are a great read and IDW will continue with this "ation" series with for quite some time, so it's best to try and catch up on it.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #95
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibertron.com View Post
It’s often said that the true measure of a hero is based on the quality of the villain—and TRANSFORMERS has some of the greatest villains in pop culture. But the heroic AUTOBOTS have kept the evil DECEPTICONS in check—until now.

Starting in July, IDW Publishing will unveil a turning point in the TRANSFORMERS saga. TRANSFORMERS: ALL HAIL MEGATRON, under license from HPG, the licensing division of Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS). Set one year after the events of TRANSFORMERS: Devastation, TRANSFORMERS: ALL HAIL MEGATRON launches a new storyline that shows what happens when great heroes aren’t around to defend against their powerful villains. The DECEPTICONS, led by the ruthless MEGATRON, have somehow succeeded in dispatching the AUTOBOTS and their leader, OPTIMUS PRIME, leaving Earth ripe for the plucking.

The 12-part maxi-series takes TRANSFORMERS in an epic new direction courtesy of writer Shane McCarthy (Detective Comics, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight) and fan-favorite artist Guido Guidi (TRANSFORMERS Spotlight: Galvatron, TRANSFORMERS Beast Wars: The Ascending). Together, they tell the tale of an Earth decimated by the DECEPTICONS. Where are the AUTOBOTS, and how did they come to be exiled from Earth? Who has changed sides, who will live, and who will die? These questions, as well as the introduction of an all-new Transformers character, will be answered in the pages of the series.

“This thing is going to knock the fans’ socks off,” McCarthy says. “This is exactly the kind of story I’ve always wanted to see done, and I think the fans will be right there with me.”

IDW’s Publisher/Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall added, “ALL HAIL MEGATRON is what the AUTOBOTS fought so hard to prevent, the ultimate culmination of MEGATRON’s plans. It’s destruction on a grand scale; it’s a story of sacrifice, lost heroism, betrayal, and hopefully at the end, renewal.

“But this series, more than any other we’ve done, shows that hopes don’t amount to much in the face of unrelenting evil. Shane’s story hearkens back to the greatest stories in TRANSFORMERS history, while still feeling vibrant and excitingly new. And the best part is the accessibility of the tale makes this a perfect jumping-on spot for new fans of good comics, along with long-time followers of TRANSFORMERS.”

TRANSFORMERS: ALL HAIL MEGATRON #1 is being solicited for July ’08 release. It will feature a victorious MEGATRON cover by Klaus Scherwinski, as well as a distinctive variant cover by Trevor Hutchison.

It seems like we will be getting far more than we bargained for with this series, while the wording of the press release is sure to raise more questions about how "All Hail" will tie into (if at all) the main IDW Universe.
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12621

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #96
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
^^^^


I'd highly recommend you getting the main series, Infiltration, Escalation, and Devastation. They are a great read and IDW will continue with this "ation" series with for quite some time, so it's best to try and catch up on it.
I have been trying to get a hold of them for ages but the stores here dont seem to have them. I know the last fight in 'The Greatest Battle's Of Optimus Prime And Megatron was from Devestation, and it does indeed look awesome. I want to get my hands on Spotlight Vol.1 before i read Vol.2 also. Just for the Shockwave Spotlight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
Sounds really cool, i'm sorry i didnt get the 'Megatronrigin' book i saw in Australia now as well.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3

Last edited by AVEITWITHJAMON; 03-21-2008 at 08:35 AM.
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #97
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
Are you on the forams on Seib's????

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:09 AM   #98
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

I'm not a member I just read the posts, and get my info from there sometimes.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #99
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I'm not a member I just read the posts, and get my info from there sometimes.
The reason I ask is because I thought I found a fellow member.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #100
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: Transformers comics

I try to limit my involvement with so many forums, I stricktly keep it to 3, I just don't have the time in my life.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.