The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #1476
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.
 
SenseiofCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mother*****ing Iceland! Woo!
Posts: 5,132
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

*is still inside*

Man, it is really hot in here.

SenseiofCheese is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #1477
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

*Blasts Wieg with Fire Extinguisher*

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #1478
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
*Blasts Wieg with Fire Extinguisher*
AHHHH!!! You froze my giblets!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM   #1479
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Don't lie, you don't have giblets

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #1480
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Don't lie, you don't have giblets
At least his aren't defective.

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #1481
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Yeah, I was sorry to hear about your defective junk BL, but thats what happens when cousins ****.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #1482
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Yeah, I was sorry to hear about your defective junk BL, but thats what happens when cousins ****.
Balls, sir. Balls.

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #1483
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
Balls, sir. Balls.
Yeah, they're supposed to be between you legs, not hanging from your knee caps.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #1484
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Yeah, they're supposed to be between you legs, not hanging from your knee caps.
*pantses GL*

Oh really?

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #1485
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Rape!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #1486
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

You wish.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #1487
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
You wish.
Only if it were you kiddo

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #1488
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pjaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Yep. GL has a wiegabo fetish.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #1489
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Everyone has a wiegeabo fetish.

Batman is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #1490
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner
 
Venom160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Treading sanity's thin line.....
Posts: 9,624
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Yeah, they're supposed to be between you legs, not hanging from your knee caps.
rofl Lantern you have just earned my respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
*pantses GL*

Oh really?


:jumps back into the burning coffee shop:

__________________
RIP Robin Williams gone way too soon.

R.I.P. mom, I love you and forever miss you
Venom160 is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #1491
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bruce View Post
Everyone has a wiegeabo fetish.
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #1492
Shlee
Sailor Jupiter
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 1,027
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

*raises hand* I love wiegeabo!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sju! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
etta er besta signature heimi.
Shlee is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #1493
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
New sig.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #1494
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

I also realize I deserve to be shot for this... but I have discovered Firefly

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #1495
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
I also realize I deserve to be shot for this... but I have discovered Firefly
What is Firefly? The show?

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #1496
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Yes the show.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #1497
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Yes the show.
Oh. I never understood the appeal of that show. Looks too confusing...Like "Lost" on crack.

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #1498
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Woohoo! They'll shoot the nonbeliever over a new convert anyday!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #1499
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Orly?

Blacklight is offline  
Old 05-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #1500
Johnny Blaze
Freethinker
 
Johnny Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Reality
Posts: 21,097
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

*Pulls out his .45 glock and unloads a clip into Blacklight*

*Walks up to Blacklight's still smoking corpse and unloads another round of bullets into him*

*Puts gun away and pulls out a large combat knife. Reaches down, lifts up Blacklight's head and scalps him*

*Puts Blacklight's scalp on head like a hat and goes back into the kitchen*

__________________
"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
Johnny Blaze is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.