The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 2

View Poll Results: Should Marvel Studios hire Favreau back for Iron Man 2?
Absolutely - pay whatever he asks for! 2 100.00%
Maybe, if he´s not asking for a lot of money... 0 0%
No way - kick him out of the franchise! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
ultimatefan
The Batman must come back

Default Should Marvel Studios quit stalling and sign Favreau for Iron Man 2? YOU tell them!

I can´t believe there is even a possibility the studio may kick Favreau out of the sequel, but that´s the word that´s making the rounds on both IESB and AICN. If you want these bozos to quit stalling and counting beans and just bring Favreau back to helm Iron Man 2 and pay whatever he asks for - which is more than far, given the success of the first movie - make yourself heard!!

THIS the thread that counts. I´m including a poll (I asked for one in the other one, but for whatever reason it didn´t work). The mods can delete the previous one.

"Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, they deserve to have their faith rewarded." So, thank you for rewarding mine, Mr. Nolan.

This article should be mandatory reading before people argue about movies on the internet:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-common...-always-wrong/.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
FaT_tONle
Banned User

Default Re: Should Marvel Studios quit stalling and sign Favreau for Iron Man 2? YOU tell the

This thread is gonna get closed and you knew it before you started it... have some faith dog... even I have faith.

Old 06-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
ultimatefan

Default Re: Should Marvel Studios quit stalling and sign Favreau for Iron Man 2? YOU tell the

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaT_tONle View Post
This thread is gonna get closed and you knew it before you started it... have some faith dog... even I have faith.
Until we get some reassuring statement from Favreau or Marvel Studios, it´s a valid concern.

"Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, they deserve to have their faith rewarded." So, thank you for rewarding mine, Mr. Nolan.

This article should be mandatory reading before people argue about movies on the internet:
Old 06-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
FaT_tONle
Banned User

Yeah and Marvel is being influenced by the first hand opinions of the SHH hypsters themselves... I think they are smart enough to realize that the fans are going to be heavily against this decision if it happens. Fact is, if they believe they can make another blockbuster without Favreau and they don't want to pay Jon then he's gone and our online petitions/complaints won't do diddly squat to influence them.

Old 06-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
ultimatefan

We can point to them the example of the last time one of their movies went that route: Brett Ratner replacing Bryan Singer in the X-Men franchise. As we use to say in Brazil, "making mistakes is human, repeating the same mistakes is stupidity"...

Old 06-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
Mister J
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=302822

So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.
Closed Thread