The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #11
The Batkilt
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman live action TV series

I get the feeling that CaptainClown might possibly like an adaption of Gotham Central for the small screen.

The only downside to that would be how it's advertised - as flickchick85 said it comes down to which network it's on. Being from the UK I don't know most of them but HBO always seems to deliver with their programming - at least any that are available over here anyway, which is a lot if you're willing to channel hop for it - and I think they'd be able to make it clear when marketing that it's not a Batman show as such. Just a show featuring him.

Another cool thing about that would be keeping an element of mystery to Batman as he wouldn't be the main focus.

The Batkilt is offline   Reply With Quote