The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man Sequels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #26
T-Ray
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Krusevac, Serbia
Posts: 118
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac View Post
What about Angelina Jolie not doing a goddamn comic book movie? Chick's overrated. I wouldn't cast her as anyone.
Agreed! By the way, if I remember corectly, there were treads for casting Jolie as Electra! Seems that people think that there are no other women in this world beside Jolie!

T-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #27
Hiruu
Side-Kick
 
Hiruu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Everywhere!
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Sorry to all who think otherwise, but Jolie is one of few who could launch the franchise. I think Marvel should look at a 80-90 million picture with her BEFORE the Avengers movie.

__________________
"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder
Hiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #28
T-Ray
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Krusevac, Serbia
Posts: 118
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruu View Post
Sorry to all who think otherwise, but Jolie is one of few who could launch the franchise. I think Marvel should look at a 80-90 million picture with her BEFORE the Avengers movie.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tomb Raider was not that succesful. And Jolie is Jolie in every movie, as if she can't "transform" as any good actress! Check few Jolie movies and check, say, few Conelly or Beckinsale movies, and then compare who can pull of more different characters!

I'm realy not that thrilled of the idea of making any Marvel movie to be just a star vehicle! Sorry! It'l just probbably be like LXG where Connery was a star and everybody else were kind like glorified extras! Just my oppinion, of course!

T-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #29
p4poetic
Side-Kick
 
p4poetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,336
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Angelina Jolie as _______. I don't think I've seen another actress that has been suggested for so many female characters across these boards Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Talia, Black Widow...damn you Tomb Raider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tomb Raider was not that succesful. And Jolie is Jolie in every movie, as if she can't "transform" as any good actress! Check few Jolie movies and check, say, few Conelly or Beckinsale movies, and then compare who can pull of more different characters!

I'm realy not that thrilled of the idea of making any Marvel movie to be just a star vehicle! Sorry! It'l just probbably be like LXG where Connery was a star and everybody else were kind like glorified extras! Just my oppinion, of course!
Jolie bashing is just trendy now that's all, kind of like short term memory. When something or someone new comes out, everything that's 'old' is suddenly trash now. I'm speaking in general by the way, not to anyone/anything in particular.

__________________
p4poetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #30
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Milla Jovovich is an obvious choice i think.


Asia Argento is workable but not ideal


but the best choice I think would be Ivana Milicevic


Last edited by cerealkiller182; 08-29-2008 at 11:39 AM.
cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
T-Ray
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Krusevac, Serbia
Posts: 118
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4poetic View Post
Angelina Jolie as _______. I don't think I've seen another actress that has been suggested for so many female characters across these boards Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Talia, Black Widow...damn you Tomb Raider.



Jolie bashing is just trendy now that's all, kind of like short term memory. When something or someone new comes out, everything that's 'old' is suddenly trash now. I'm speaking in general by the way, not to anyone/anything in particular.
I'm not bashing Jolie, maybe its just me, but I can't see her as any other character than Jolie, if you know what I mean! And I dont like star vehicle movies, maybe that's it!

And I agree on the first part of your post!

T-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #32
xisaacx
trademarks us miserable
 
xisaacx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Metro City 86
Posts: 1,257
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

go with milla, she has the accent, way hotter than angelina "overrated" jolie

__________________
"I want to lay on my back with a pillow and let you sit on my chest with your knees over my forearms and punch me repeatedly." - Chris Hansen
xisaacx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #33
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Can this thread be trashed since Scarlett Johansson has been official for a good while now?

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.