The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man Sequels

Old 08-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #26
T-Ray
Side-Kick

Default Re: Angelina Jolie as Black Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac View Post
What about Angelina Jolie not doing a goddamn comic book movie? Chick's overrated. I wouldn't cast her as anyone.
Agreed! By the way, if I remember corectly, there were treads for casting Jolie as Electra! Seems that people think that there are no other women in this world beside Jolie!

T-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #27
Hiruu
Side-Kick

Sorry to all who think otherwise, but Jolie is one of few who could launch the franchise. I think Marvel should look at a 80-90 million picture with her BEFORE the Avengers movie.

- From By Schism Rent Asunder
Hiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #28
T-Ray
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruu View Post
Sorry to all who think otherwise, but Jolie is one of few who could launch the franchise. I think Marvel should look at a 80-90 million picture with her BEFORE the Avengers movie.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tomb Raider was not that succesful. And Jolie is Jolie in every movie, as if she can't "transform" as any good actress! Check few Jolie movies and check, say, few Conelly or Beckinsale movies, and then compare who can pull of more different characters!

I'm realy not that thrilled of the idea of making any Marvel movie to be just a star vehicle! Sorry! It'l just probbably be like LXG where Connery was a star and everybody else were kind like glorified extras! Just my oppinion, of course!

Old 08-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #29
p4poetic
Side-Kick

Angelina Jolie as _______. I don't think I've seen another actress that has been suggested for so many female characters across these boards Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Talia, Black Widow...damn you Tomb Raider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tomb Raider was not that succesful. And Jolie is Jolie in every movie, as if she can't "transform" as any good actress! Check few Jolie movies and check, say, few Conelly or Beckinsale movies, and then compare who can pull of more different characters!

I'm realy not that thrilled of the idea of making any Marvel movie to be just a star vehicle! Sorry! It'l just probbably be like LXG where Connery was a star and everybody else were kind like glorified extras! Just my oppinion, of course!
Jolie bashing is just trendy now that's all, kind of like short term memory. When something or someone new comes out, everything that's 'old' is suddenly trash now. I'm speaking in general by the way, not to anyone/anything in particular.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #30
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar

Milla Jovovich is an obvious choice i think.

Asia Argento is workable but not ideal

but the best choice I think would be Ivana Milicevic

Last edited by cerealkiller182; 08-29-2008 at 11:39 AM.
cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
T-Ray
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4poetic View Post
Angelina Jolie as _______. I don't think I've seen another actress that has been suggested for so many female characters across these boards Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Talia, Black Widow...damn you Tomb Raider.

Jolie bashing is just trendy now that's all, kind of like short term memory. When something or someone new comes out, everything that's 'old' is suddenly trash now. I'm speaking in general by the way, not to anyone/anything in particular.
I'm not bashing Jolie, maybe its just me, but I can't see her as any other character than Jolie, if you know what I mean! And I dont like star vehicle movies, maybe that's it!

And I agree on the first part of your post!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #32
xisaacx
trademarks us miserable

go with milla, she has the accent, way hotter than angelina "overrated" jolie

Old 04-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #33
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Can this thread be trashed since Scarlett Johansson has been official for a good while now?

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote