The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

View Poll Results: What should Brainiac look like?
A Robot 50 53.19%
A Green Humanoid 32 34.04%
Other 12 12.77%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #526
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Brainiac Thread

I have this idea, tell me what you think....

Part of Braniac's storyline in the film he is used should be this. Braniac would obviously have access to the DNA of all the worlds he has came across and destroyed, including Kryptonian DNA, considering I think Braniac should be the Kryptonian version because it best ties in with Superman. Arriving on Earth, Braniac finds something very unique about Earth. Earth's atmosphere can sustain all the lifeforms that Braniac has encountered, but of all those races, Kryptonians are the only ones granted abilities by the yellow sun, all the other alien life would be at the mercy of any Kryptonian. So, Braniac basically would want to kill of all but a small segment of the human and animal population so that Braniac could basically create it's own personal zoo of various alien life and culture from throughout the galaxy via cloning, with brainwashed Kryptonian clones basically serving as police who answer only to Braniac.

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!

NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #527
Mutagen
Quietly Infectious User

Interesting. I would not be disappointed with that outcome.

Mutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:23 PM   #528
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick

Personally, I think this idea would lend itself to Braniac being the villian in an origin story, a movie which should focus on the character of Superman.

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!

NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #529
Blackman
C'mon Son

My idea for Brainiac

Brainiac shoould first appear in a form similar to his form in STAS.

Superman should fight him for a large chunk of the film. After Superman defeats him. It should be revealed that the thing wasnt actually Brainiac just one of many of robots

Superman takes to space and gets pass a large army of Brainiac robots similar to the first one he fought and makes it inside Brainiacs ship where he initially looks like this

After some talking, Brainiac breaks out of the swarm technology and fights Supes

Last edited by Blackman; 04-09-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Blackman is offline   Reply With Quote