The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
camp Blood
For your health!

Default next batmobile

who else wants it to be the lambo from TDK modded into a batmobile also if you have any sweet ideas post them ( like concept cars that would be a awesome Batmobile or some fan-art )

http://www.zazzle.com/toxicavenger/tshirts

Old 11-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
mothy
Side-Kick

Default Re: next batmobile

i'd rather the tumbler just return. it is the perfect vehicle for nolan's realistic setting. i'm sure they could make another, since the blueprints still exist.

with batman on the run and being hunted, the tumbler could easily be used for steath purposes. remember the scene in batman begins, where the tumbler's lights are turned off and the vehicle is on silent running? the police had no idea where the thing was.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
Mister J
El Jefe en Púrpura
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: next batmobile

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=308471

So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.
Closed Thread