The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 01-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #226
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: Could Parasite work as a stand alone villain?

STAS did a brilliant job with Parasite I think he probably could work as a stand alone villain. Its like Batman Begins they took a few villains that weren't exactly popular but came off very well in the film. I think aslong as you have the right story, actor and director you can really pull anything off.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 01-13-2010 at 01:54 PM.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #227
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

me too

Marvel and the House of Mouse?
www.ItsJustMovies.com
Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #228
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Thats what he looks like in STAS. I'd probably go with that look but maybe give him a more demonic looking face like some of the other versions of parasite.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #229
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

yea and then you got to see if its a costume what material/texture, or if it would be a full cgi made look with someone running around in greenscreen suit or motion capture stuff.

www.ItsJustMovies.com
Old 01-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #230
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
yea and then you got to see if its a costume what material/texture, or if it would be a full cgi made look with someone running around in greenscreen suit or motion capture stuff.
Thats a point I would hope itd be make up latex etc it would of course be CGI for certain scenes.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #231
wattabrownsound
Side-Kick

The useful thing about the parasite is that he can be a conduit for showing the origin of any character. Other than Superman whose other origin would you like explored through the parasite? For me, I'd say: Lex, Doomsday, and whatever superhero or supervillain from another comic does a cameo.

Also, I'd like to see the parasite stay alive until doomsday shows up so that we see him hunger for the power of doomsday instead of actually superman.

wattabrownsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #232
wattabrownsound
Side-Kick

People say that the Parasite would have to die in the end if he knows Superman's identity. But if he holds back from abusing that important piece of information and instead focuses on abusing his stolen powers or memories could make more threatening to Superman. It could leave Superman unnerved about why the Parasite didn't do anything about his secret identity.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #233
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

would be a good point there watta.

www.ItsJustMovies.com
Old 02-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #234
wattabrownsound
Side-Kick

just thinking, how would a final fight go down between the parasite and superman? would superman be powerless forcing him to rely on his wits like in STAS or would both be using half of superman's full set of powers? o
i just don't like the idea of superman going into the final fight completely powerless. i want him to use his powers to take down the villain.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #235
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

hmm maybe say he is just serverly weaked and parasite didnt nab all his powers, so then superman uses what little power he has and his wits and is able to take parasite out and get his full powers back.

www.ItsJustMovies.com
Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #236
SuperMike335!!
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattabrownsound View Post
just thinking, how would a final fight go down between the parasite and superman? would superman be powerless forcing him to rely on his wits like in STAS or would both be using half of superman's full set of powers? o
i just don't like the idea of superman going into the final fight completely powerless. i want him to use his powers to take down the villain.

If Parasite takes Superman's full powers, then he also takes Superman's weakness to:

SuperMike335!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #237
wattabrownsound
Side-Kick

but if we're tired of seeing superman being defeated by kryptonite should the first villain other than lex be defeated in the same way?

if they have stryker's island in the movie maybe the parasite can steal the powers of superman's other villains and use them in the final fight.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #238
SuperMike335!!
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattabrownsound View Post
but if we're tired of seeing superman being defeated by kryptonite should the first villain other than lex be defeated in the same way?

if they have stryker's island in the movie maybe the parasite can steal the powers of superman's other villains and use them in the final fight.
Good point.

Could show maybe show that by taking all the other powers as well, combined with what Superman has he overloads or some powers do not work together causing a bad reaction.

Or even get him with a combo of weaknesses, from the other powered beings added up.

SuperMike335!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #239
TheWatcher
Dapper

Stand alone Villain,No.With Lex Luthor and Metallo,Yes.

Alex Ross design please.

-Christian Bale
TheWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote