The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 2

View Poll Results: How much will Iron Man 2 make WORLDWIDE?
under 200 million WW (worldwide) 0 0%
200-300 m WW 0 0%
300-400 m WW 2 3.17%
400-500 m WW 5 7.94%
500-600 m WW 6 9.52%
600-700 m WW 13 20.63%
700-800 m WW 20 31.75%
800-900 m WW 10 15.87%
900 m to 1 billion WW 3 4.76%
over 1 billion WW 4 6.35%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #11
FlawlessVictory
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Iron Man 2 Box Office Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Avatar might have started the 3D craze, but I think Clash of the Titans just killed it.
I wish that were the case but I don't think so. WB is hellbent on releasing every major tentpole film in 3D, regardless of how terrible the quality of it is. The general public needs to realize what is going on here and not support these half-assed attempts. Hit the studio where it hurts most, the wallet. Only then will they learn to either do it right, or not at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
**** 3-D

3-D is what it is, and we don't need to see every big blockbuster in 3-D. If anything, I'm more excited that they're sticking to their guns and releasing the movie they wanted to make rather than doing a quick 3-D conversion for the added B.O.

As for whether IM2 will break the OW record, of course it will. With how well IM opened, the public now being so aware of the character/franchise and the increase in ticket prices, I would go so far as to say it could be considered a bit of a disappointment if it didn't break the record. It seems like every year some BO record is going down, this year will be the OW record. Most likely IM2 breaks it, then the next Twilight will, Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Avengers, Batman 3 etc... And with 3D prices factored in to some of these movies, records will be going down left and right in the next few years.