The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Old 06-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #76
KBX
Side-Kick

Default Re: Release date?

As comic book movies goes, we got Cap, Thor, Spiderman 4, and Green lantern in 2011.

I think its safe to say we will probably get B3 sometime in 2012

KBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #77
b4thetrailercom
Newbie First Class

Default If anyone gets any pics of the movie production

can you goto beforethetrailer.com and post the pics or email them.
i would love to post the pics on our site.

b4thetrailercom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #78
TheatreFreak
New User - Level 0

Default Re: Release date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanticon View Post
Summer 2012. Think of it...WB is still riding this one all the way to the bank...and all the Oscar talk will continue to play out until next spring (just imagine if it wins a few )...not to mention the mega-bucks TDK is going to bring in from DVD and Blu-Ray etc. An announcement probably won't come until Spring 2009 about a third film, and if Nolan and crew and cast are attached...production probably won't begin until late 2010...they'll skip a summer to make room for Harry Potter to finish while keeping the TDK sequel super secret...and by 2012 Summer....not doomsday, we'll get our sequel!
HP can suck TDK sequel's dick, cause David yates(director of 5, 6, and will be directing 7 + 8) will slaughter those movies more than he did wiht 5 + 6.... i loved those books god damn it. but seriously, i dont think it's a good idea to wait for HP to finish, due to the fact that Yates pushes back dates..... 6 got pushed back over 6 months.... if it hadnt Twilight wouldnt have gotten so damn big .......... i expect 7 + 8 to do the same, well at least a little bit.....

TheatreFreak is offline   Reply With Quote