The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #26
Timstuff
Banned User

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Let's check Logan for his opinion:

Thought so.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #27
TNC9852002
Banned User

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_girl09 View Post
Mystique? In First Class? But... But...
What's wrong?

Magneto can be in it, but not Mystique?

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 07-25-2010, 05:33 AM   #28
Obsidian Idea
The light is blinding

Cool Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

I don't know to what capacity Mystique is appearing in First Class but I wouldn't have her as a student at the institute.

I'd have Magneto have met her years before he met Charles. I'd have her be his ace to help implement his plans in case Xavier doesn't go along with his vision.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" John 10:27 (New King James Version)
Old 07-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #29
katie_girl09
All kinds of smexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002 View Post
What's wrong?

Magneto can be in it, but not Mystique?
Magneto and Charles are friends. But how does Mystique fit in?

Old 07-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #30
JP
To me

Considering their relationship in the previous trilogy, I for one would be extremely disappointed if we didn't see how Mystique and Magneto came together.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #31
Squidboy
Side-Kick

I think there were rumors from when Magneto Origins was being tossed around, that he finds her at a freakshow while he's on his journey of vengeance and recruits her then.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
TNC9852002
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_girl09 View Post
Magneto and Charles are friends. But how does Mystique fit in?
Seriously? You...can't see a connection there? Just from watching the movies?

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #33
Electrix
Side-Kick

X-Men: First Class will be filming over the course of a few months where as House at the End of the Street is an indie thriller which shouldn't take more than a few weeks to shoot. Fox and co. will have mastered scheduling by now.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #34
JP
To me

She starts filming First Class in October.

Fassbender has another movie that starts filming Late-October/November.

Filming is relative. They may shoot for 4 months, but every actor doesn't need to be there the entire time. Mckellen shot his X2 scenes in 2 weeks.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #35
TNC9852002
Banned User

BTW, Adventure Time is the most bizarre and obscure television show I've seen since Ren & Stimpy..

Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
JP
To me

Hell yeah.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #37
Mr. Fixit
Enforcer

damn...she's awesome

Old 07-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #38
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

I saw her in Winter's Bone tonight, she was terrific.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #39
TheWatcher
Dapper

This sexy lady is from my hometown....

-Christian Bale
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #40
insane polaris
Side-Kick

How about cameo-ing others characters through Mystique.

For instance, say there's a scene where Mystique has to change into some random people.
Maybe she can change into some mutants that us fans will recognise.
It gives us a chance to see someone who may not appear in a film.

There's no need for characterisation for them and it establishes that these people exist, bcos shes got to have met them.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #41
TNC9852002
Banned User

It was cool to see that in X2, X3, and of course in the cartoons, but I think it would be a little confusing if she changes into specific random people that we haven't already seen in the film..

I even think it was weird when she turned into that little girl in X3...

Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #42
Phoenix_Flare
Side-Kick

*posted in Azazel thread*

By the inclusion of Azazel, his character will no doubt be central to Mystique's development in this film...in X1-X3 we have little of her backstory, only us fan boys/girls knew that Kurt/Nightcrawler is her son,(when X2 was released Rebecca mention in Singer's X3 they were going to develop Mystique more, so this could have led up 2 the reveal of them being mother/son)...

I'm thinking that Azazel & Mystique will be potrayed as lovers, and Kurt will be a young infant (maybe using cgi, think Avatar), a human element comes into play which seperates the family, maybe Azazel gets killed trying to protect them, which causes Mystique to give up Kurt, fearing that no child should live a life being hunted, which could lead to the circus where she trusts someone maybe Margali to raise him....from their she meets Eric/Charles, but by this time she is so far gone that she has developed a pure hatred for humanity and when the split happens she goes w/Eric and from we here the audience will understand her motives in X1-X3

Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #43
the a1ant
Awesome

Child actress Morgan Lily (2012) has been cast as the younger-version of Mystique. I've confirmed the casting with her people.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #44
JP
To me

Thanks Ant.

With that bit of casting, as well as Azazel, it looks like Mystique plays a pretty big role in this film.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #45
Angamb
Banned User

thanks for the update, ant, I saw it on imdb first and then on your site.

Im sure all the x-men will have their own scene being a child or so.

Its nice to know that they're going to developt the origin of some of the x-members more Mystique and possibly someone more.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #46
Electrix
Side-Kick

Jennifer Lawrence keeps getting mentioned for a possible Oscar nomination for Winter's Bone. If she wins will she be this trilogies Halle Berry?

Old 10-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #47
Angamb
Banned User

none has commented the new photos from the set and how different Jennifer looks...

she looks like another actress for me

Old 10-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #48
the a1ant
Awesome

Looks the same to me, minus tan.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #49
Angamb
Banned User

she looks a bit more fat and less sexy

Old 10-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #50
JP
To me

Looks exactly the same to me.

Closed Thread