The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Old 12-30-2009, 01:54 AM   #1401
S. Grundy
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot holes/poor storytelling discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenage Batman View Post
Xavier showing up without Eric(Magento) bugged me.....don't care for ifs,buts, and maybes he should have been there...
Maybe he was in the pilots seat.

S. Grundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:41 AM   #1402
Ipodman
Love Tension

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Grundy View Post
Maybe he was in the pilots seat.
Yea... but what struck me was that Quicksilver didnt rush into the Helicopter to greet his father. Or maybe he did and it was so fast the camera couldnt record it

Ipodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #1403
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

i figured that there was a good reason magneto wasnt there because if he knew what styker was doing he would of rippled 3 mile island in half.

Maybe Xavier was there because it was at a point where Magneto is doing his own thing and is unaware his son and daughter was there... both scarlet witch and quicksiler was there...

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
TheVelvetOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #1404
samsnee
Side-Kick

How exactly do adamantium bullets erase memory again? Just re-watched Wolverine and can't believe they screwed up the scene where Logan gets bonded with the metal. The first X-men had him covered in blood running out, and we didn't get anything close to that.

samsnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #1405
Phoenix_Flare
Side-Kick

with Origins, I think Magento should have been the one to go to 3 mile island after he and Xavier split and those mutants he recruited should have been his brotherhood...take out Scott and replace him w/Havoc, Avalanche, Toad, etc, then we would have Scott in First Class, not his brother

Phoenix_Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #1406
Squidboy
Side-Kick

But then how-oh-how would Deadpool gain the optic blasts he's so well-known for?!?1

The adamantium bullets thing just about killed my brain when I saw the movie. I can understand why getting Logan his shiny claws was somewhat pressing, and that doing that process THE RIGHT WAY would've pretty much ended the movie halfway through, but anything would've been better than those frigging bullets. Stryker could've put Logan to work as a merc after his mind was wiped (so we could at least see him doing something worthy of his famous catchphrase), only to witness him falling into old habits of going against his orders for the benefit of innocent lives. Stryker could've considered him a lost cause and moved onto Weapon XI, leaving Logan to go live his life until either Victor or Wade came a-calling. Have the Silver Fox thing pan out, but make it actually count, with Logan not remembering her or the fact that she was his whole reason for undergoing the procedure. That way, it could kind of lead into him being as cold as he was in the first movie, despite the fact that he obviously has a lot of heart.

Squidboy is offline   Reply With Quote