Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 02:02 AM   #4801
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien

Default Re: Avengers cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
I hope not. Save Doom for season 2 and let Loki be the guy behind everything that led to the Avengers' formation, just as he was in the comics.
We already know he manipulated the situation to make Thor's apparent love for Midgard seem bigger than it is. I wouldn't be surprised if Loki caused the breakout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
"The worst is yet to come!"
I do love the fact that this series lays the foundation for everything done in previous episodes have consequences and impact on future ones, so everything will get worse before it gets better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
But yeah, Damocles Base? Totally getting repurposed by SHIELD as the HQ of SWORD.
I was thinking the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
Which sounds unlikely for a CIVIL WAR thing.
There's too few established heroes that could warrant Civil War to happen. Like most of Marvel's attempts at doing something big, it was a good idea, but horribly handled.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:58 AM   #4802
RealIrOnMaN
Shellhead

Chris Yost: "There's a break for a few weeks until new episodes of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes but we come back strong. Seven episodes left! Plus, DVD news soon!"

Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 AM   #4803
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Wall Re: Avengers cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
Chris Yost: "There's a break for a few weeks until new episodes of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes but we come back strong. Seven episodes left! Plus, DVD news soon!"
WEEKS??!?!?!?!?!? I FINALLY GET A SMALL VACATION FROM FRIDAY TO MONDAY AND THEY CHOOSE NOW TO TAKE A BREAK???!!?!! AAUUAUAUUGGHH!!!! Crud...

Old 01-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #4804
Chewy
REDACTED

7 eps left and we probably won't be seeing them until March/April.

Hope Ms Marvel shows up before the season ends

Old 01-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #4805
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Holy Crap! I have to say this is by far the best animated production of a comic book to date. You can complain "well the Animation isn't as good" bla, bla, bla.....bottom line this show kicks major ass, and makes you proud to be a comic book fan.

I liked Justice League, and the animated Spider-man from the 90's, but they're just nowhere near as good as this.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #4806
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Whenever someone foresees a hero doing something that causes a negative thing, it's never done intentionally. It's always something indirect. It's like if some fortune teller tells you that you're going to cause a death, it's like everything you do to avoid it is exactly what causes it in the first place.
I'm wondering if maybe Cap's 'betrayal' already happened. Cap gave the order to repurpose the Ultron units, after all. Maybe Ultron is integral to this whole apocalypse Kang's warning about, but he just couldn't see the exact circumstances of the apocalypse (because whatever it is Cap did makes time all wonky in the future, as evidenced by Ravonna) and thus didn't know it was actually Ultron who'd be the real problem.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #4807
Stringer
CHAMPS AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Holy Crap! I have to say this is by far the best animated production of a comic book to date. You can complain "well the Animation isn't as good" bla, bla, bla.....bottom line this show kicks major ass, and makes you proud to be a comic book fan.

I liked Justice League, and the animated Spider-man from the 90's, but they're just nowhere near as good as this.
I wouldn't go that far. There's definitely a lot of flaws with this show, but it is easily the best comic to cartoon adaption in years.

"We dem lil bald headed b****es on the chessboard"- Bodie Broadus
Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #4808
Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron

Great way to end the 3 parter.

7 episodes left in the season? Wonder who they're going to fight, Ultron and Loki are pretty much a given.

Hopefully they bring in Mandarin in season two, they need to fight some of IM's rouges.

Any news on the toy line or a video game?

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Old 01-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #4809
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
I wouldn't go that far. There's definitely a lot of flaws with this show, but it is easily the best comic to cartoon adaption in years.
I concur. I honestly hope this show sticks around for five seasons, two seems too short, 52 episodes or otherwise. This show has the same amount of potential as Spectacular Spider-Man, I do not wanna see it squandered...

They're probably gonna fight Ultron next seeing as they've only got a few episodes left. Also you'll note Ant-Man was absent in those storyboards for the expanded MoE fight, that were regretably taken down. I'd wager that was the first episode of the finale three parter and Hank's sitting out because he's either mopey about Ultron or he's trying to find a way to fix Ultron.

Last edited by venomfangs125; 01-24-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #4810
GamerSlyRatchet
Side-Kick

A bit off-topic, but, I'm surprised the Thread Manager hasn't attacked this thread yet.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #4811
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread