The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Future Batman Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default The Batmobile Master Thread

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default New Batmobile

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: New Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMoral View Post
I maintain that the best Batmobile design is actually the B:TAS Batmobile.
If you mean this one


I almost agree with you. But I really love the Arkham Asylum batmobile. It's like a combo of the first BTAS batmobile, that batmobile and the 89 batmobile, with the tough armor look of the tumbler.

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
Parquagh
Side-Kick
 
Parquagh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 563
Default Re: New Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatBat View Post
If you mean this one


I almost agree with you. But I really love the Arkham Asylum batmobile. It's like a combo of the first BTAS batmobile, that batmobile and the 89 batmobile, with the tough armor look of the tumbler.
Agreed both TNBAS and Arkham Asylum batmobiles are great, BTAS is great too, but too large to IMO...

Parquagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
TheZink
Rocket Man
 
TheZink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 312
Default Re: New Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parquagh View Post
Agreed both TNBAS and Arkham Asylum batmobiles are great, BTAS is great too, but too large to IMO...
Actually, I think he was referring to this one:


TheZink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #6
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: New Batmobile - Part 2

I like the one I posted better. It looks more like a "batmobile"

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
DaveMoral
Side-Kick
 
DaveMoral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,640
Default Re: New Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZink View Post
Actually, I think he was referring to this one:

I was referring to this one. The other one never had enough detail in the show for me to give it much thought. It was a cool idea, but it just never popped. It takes a toy to make it look cool and functional.

DaveMoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #8
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: New Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMoral View Post
I was referring to this one. The other one never had enough detail in the show for me to give it much thought. It was a cool idea, but it just never popped. It takes a toy to make it look cool and functional.
I agree. The show nor justice league never made it look as cool as the toy. But I still love it more than the first BTAS batmobile. It just looks more intimidating to me.

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
TheBatman072
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,610
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

More posts containing pictures of terrifyingly ugly vehicles and people begging and pleading for them to be the new Batmobile please.

TheBatman072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #10
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,078
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

I want this to be the new batmobile. Simply because thats the car I own. Seems like a valid enough reason, right?


__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
TheBatman072
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,610
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Good enough reason for me!

TheBatman072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #12
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now
 
CapedCrusader14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,402
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
I want this to be the new batmobile. Simply because thats the car I own. Seems like a valid enough reason, right?

Good to see that it comes in black

__________________
"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe."

75 Years of the Batman - Happy Anniversary to my Hero
CapedCrusader14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
Yurka
Let The Games Begin!
 
Yurka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 19,883
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Not realistic enough

__________________
Hype Ninja *T*
SM 3's Band Of Brothers R.I.P. LOST You Will Be Missed.

FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE 'SLEEP DEPRIVED' FANS OF . .
__T_H_E__ D_A_R_K__ K_N_I_G_H_T__
Yurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #14
Kynergy
The Boy Wonder
 
Kynergy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: St.Louis
Posts: 1,901
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Sorry, but the Goddamn Batman only drives American.

__________________
The Dark Knight Rises
The only thing that matters in life.
Kynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #15
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,078
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader14 View Post
Good to see that it comes in black
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
Not realistic enough
I know.

The shade of black is to light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynergy View Post
Sorry, but the Goddamn Batman only drives American.
Lambo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBatman072 View Post
Good enough reason for me!

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:39 PM   #16
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick
 
Bruce Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Stay out of my territory
Posts: 5,850
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III


Bruce Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
Yurka
Let The Games Begin!
 
Yurka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 19,883
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Not for a Batmobile please.


Everytime I think about what I want to see in a new batmobile, I cant decide whether I want it to be more like a tank, or more sleek.

__________________
Hype Ninja *T*
SM 3's Band Of Brothers R.I.P. LOST You Will Be Missed.

FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE 'SLEEP DEPRIVED' FANS OF . .
__T_H_E__ D_A_R_K__ K_N_I_G_H_T__
Yurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #18
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick
 
Bruce Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Stay out of my territory
Posts: 5,850
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

I think for batman's character him cruising around in an urban assualt vehicle would make more sense than a skinny race car. So I think the tumbler is a good fit.

Bruce Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #19
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Left over tumbler made with a sleeker bat motif

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #20
TheBatman072
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,610
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

You know what's funny about the whole "bat motif" thing?

The tumbler HAS a bat motif. The Tumbler is basically a BAT.

Think about a bat that has it's wings folded(not wrapped around it's body) in to its arms. And think about it crawling around on the ground with its arms tight to its body and longer than its head.

That's the tumbler.

TheBatman072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:30 AM   #21
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

I would like them to go with something a little sleeker and less militaristic this time around, but I doubt it.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:41 AM   #22
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBatman072 View Post
You know what's funny about the whole "bat motif" thing?

The tumbler HAS a bat motif. The Tumbler is basically a BAT.

Think about a bat that has it's wings folded(not wrapped around it's body) in to its arms. And think about it crawling around on the ground with its arms tight to its body and longer than its head.

That's the tumbler.
"sleeker" bat motif. A more recognizable "sleeker" bat motif. Pardon me for not stressing that for the noob hangers.

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #23
TheBatman072
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,610
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatBat View Post
"sleeker" bat motif. A more recognizable "sleeker" bat motif. Pardon me for not stressing that for the noob hangers.
So fins and a bat head on a black sports car. Basically.

And what in the wild blue **** is a noob hanger?

TheBatman072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #24
BatBat
Side-Kick
 
BatBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 358
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBatman072 View Post
So fins and a bat head on a black sports car. Basically.

And what in the wild blue **** is a noob hanger?
The tumbler is not a sports car. I like how the wheels are on the front and those big monster truck rear wheels. Just less Humvee/Stealth bomber looking. "Sleeker" body. Not change the entire car altogether.

BatBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:58 AM   #25
cryptic name
No Limits
 
cryptic name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 8,915
Default Re: The Batmobile in TDKR III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
Not for a Batmobile please.


Everytime I think about what I want to see in a new batmobile, I cant decide whether I want it to be more like a tank, or more sleek.
I suggest a compromise...


__________________
"All I really need to know is this: Batman always comes back, bigger and better, shiny and new. Batman never dies. It never ends. It probably never will."

I believe in Batfleck
cryptic name is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.