The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

View Poll Results: What do you want the next movie in the franchise to be?
FIRST CLASS 2 74 82.22%
X4 16 17.78%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 01:38 AM   #101
blueserenity
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wild wild west
Posts: 483
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Why is a Charles/Erik retread a bad thing? They handled it incredibly well in FC and really fleshed it out. Despite loving X-Men and X2 for what they are, the most interesting part of the whole film series for me is now Charles and Erik's frenemance. The characters in the old movie strike me as flat in comparison. Honestly I find them so interesting that if they did a whole movie for them devoid of explosions and powers, I'd watch it. I can't say that for any of the other characters.

What is it you're hoping to see in the next film (be it FC 2 or X4)?

blueserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #102
fallenAngel
Side-Kick
 
fallenAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lost in a sea of confusion
Posts: 1,677
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

I wonder if you find them flat because they are older. Youth has a way of being more dramatic because it has more possibilities and less cynicism. But I think that is what is interesting about having sort of both trilogies. You see how when people get older they become more stubborn and close minded.

I personally don't really care if there is a sequel to one or the other as long as it is good. But the question was rather see. I would rather see an X4 based almost solely on the fact that there are better characters from the comics in the original trilogy. I love Magneto but he isn't the only character I want developed.

as far as what I want to see out of a future X-men movie? Don't have any larger plot ideas and none of these are exclusive to either an X4 or First Class sequel (on a side note, lets not call it second class, that just draws attention to its lack of power players and would be way too easy for a reviewer to make jokes.) But I would like to see:

Sentinels as a villain. Obvious chance for a true team battle, (see incredibles)

and I want to see more young mutants (or mutants in general) trying to live in the real world with the more basic prejudices they face. It doesn't always have to be about mass extinction. Teen angst gets annoying, but when its someone like Rogue its pretty hard not to sympathize. I would like to see more day to day stuff outside the mansion.

Also I think having characters like Pietro and Wanda dealing with a deranged super villain father could make for a new interesting dynamic. (not sure how this would work in the movieverse though)

If its a first class sequel, going back to my first sentence a little bit I really want to have more of a sense of young people really wanting to change the world. For some reason watching First Class it didn't seem all that hopeful for the future. I want these characters to be a bit more optimistic and not just naive. Really fight for their beliefs in a better future.

__________________
"Yeah Clarissa, Explain it all."
fallenAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #103
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The future, where else would I be?
Posts: 18,034
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I think we can agree though that the original trilogy's time is up.
I disagree with this. Every time there's a new X-prequel film, people are like "is it X-Men 4?!".

Wolverine and First Class didn't even gross $200 million in US alone. People are still interested in X-Men 4. Its just the fans that are eager for a reboot because they talk about this stuffs for like all the time.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | ICEMAN | PORTRAYED BY SHAWN ASHMORE
"Welcome to mutant high" - X1
"Call me Iceman" - X2
"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #104
merbass
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 695
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
The cure not working makes perfect sense metaphorically speaking. You cannot just cure differences. I'm glad they put that in the film. I don't think it was put there to be "cool" any more than I think any of the other social commentary and talk about differences was in THE LAST STAND to be "cool".

The Xavier thing gave me pause originally, and I still don't love it and think its fairly cheesy, but it makes sense in the context of the film...and it's a deliciously "Xavier" moment. I almost thought they were setting us up for Xavier as the villain in a possible sequel. That or clones.

That's exactly what is so good about the cure not working. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see this. The cure never meant to work. You can't cure us. We are not disease !

merbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #105
henzINNIT
Side-Kick
 
henzINNIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbass View Post
That's exactly what is so good about the cure not working. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see this. The cure never meant to work. You can't cure us. We are not disease !
Truth. The cure not working is necessary and a great springboard for a 4th film too in my opinion. If X4 needs to reference TLS in any way it should be that.

henzINNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #106
Drz
Real Hero
 
Drz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,730
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

I'm going for First Class 2, because X4 would have to do alot of introductions to new characters as so many died by the end, wheres First Class has alot of stories to tell that people are now very excited for.

Drz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #107
merbass
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 695
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
Truth. The cure not working is necessary and a great springboard for a 4th film too in my opinion. If X4 needs to reference TLS in any way it should be that.
I even think that they can even embrace what happened in X3 with the consequence in X4. The cure in XFC enhanced the power, so why not the cure in X3.

This way Rogue, Mystique and Magneto could come back even stronger !

merbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #108
henzINNIT
Side-Kick
 
henzINNIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Rogue should definitely get an upgrade once her powers return. If not a direct side-effect of the vure wearing off, she could come into contact with an unfortunate soul and drain them.

The repercussions of the faulty cure would massively damage Human/Mutant relations. I think it should be used as the catalyst for new defensive measures against mutants (Sentinels etc). Fun fun.

henzINNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #109
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,417
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Right now, I would have to say First Class 2.

However, that would all depend on what the story is for X4. If they bring back Psylocke for X4, I will forgive them for X3........

__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!

Disney Lover and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #110
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

A real lover from the comics, its characters, arcs and themes, should know that both sequels could end being great movies, done by the right director.

But thinking more like a studio executive that is happy with FC critics and boxoffice to date, the sequel to FC would be the most logical option right now. The audience has loved the movie, so give them a continuation and see how it works. It has a big potential in terms of boxoffice, so Fox shouldnt let it die just with one prequel.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #111
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,860
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

X4 is less urgent. If it's set in the future with an older set of characters, then it doesn't matter if the actors get older!

But I'd love to see both 'paths' of the X-Men happen - more from the 60s (and later) with Vaughn directing (and given much more time) and also an X4/X5 with Singer directing.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier 7/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #112
YoungE808
Side-Kick
 
YoungE808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I disagree with this. Every time there's a new X-prequel film, people are like "is it X-Men 4?!".

Wolverine and First Class didn't even gross $200 million in US alone. People are still interested in X-Men 4. Its just the fans that are eager for a reboot because they talk about this stuffs for like all the time.
I've never heard of anyone reacting that way. Most people can know whether or not the next x-men film is a prequel or sequel just by going to to check their email on Yahoo/Wherever, which I presume would be the majority of people who would be going to see an x-men movie. Then again, not all websites that include email have a convenient scroller for news.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by YoungE808; 07-11-2011 at 07:01 PM.
YoungE808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #113
henzINNIT
Side-Kick
 
henzINNIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
X4 is less urgent. If it's set in the future with an older set of characters, then it doesn't matter if the actors get older!
Ehhh I don't know. McKellen and Stewart are very important to the franchise and they may not want to do a new film too far into the future. Also, Jackman is aging well but still not as well as his character would be.

henzINNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:04 AM   #114
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The future, where else would I be?
Posts: 18,034
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
I'm going for First Class 2, because X4 would have to do alot of introductions to new characters as so many died by the end, wheres First Class has alot of stories to tell that people are now very excited for.
Too many news characters? They only need to introduce 1 new character in the X-Men roster and it should be Psylocke and then just give Colossus and Angel more character development. And then 1 main villain and 3-4 supporting villains. Its not too many.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | ICEMAN | PORTRAYED BY SHAWN ASHMORE
"Welcome to mutant high" - X1
"Call me Iceman" - X2
"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:08 AM   #115
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The future, where else would I be?
Posts: 18,034
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
Ehhh I don't know. McKellen and Stewart are very important to the franchise and they may not want to do a new film too far into the future. Also, Jackman is aging well but still not as well as his character would be.
I think they should not bring back McKellen and Stewart in X4. Magneto was depowered and Professor X was killed. Even though Magneto's powers came back and Professor X moved into another body. I would prefer to see the X-Men in their own for at least 1 movie, without Magneto as the antagonist and Professor X as their mentor.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | ICEMAN | PORTRAYED BY SHAWN ASHMORE
"Welcome to mutant high" - X1
"Call me Iceman" - X2
"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #116
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

agreed, psylock.

Maybe Charles, but with an appareance in the last part of the movie, to be developed in a possible next sequel.

X4 about the X-men alone!

It would be really interesting.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #117
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

If they HAVE to make an X-Men 4, and in the process they HAVE to bring back the characters who met certain fates in X-Men: The Last Stand, here's how I would personally do it:

-Xavier, Cyclops trapped in Astral Plane
Jean's powers trapped the minds of those she "killed" in the Astral Plane. From here, I would go with a story arc similar to that of X-Men Legends, and I would have Moira, on Muir Island, with the help of Forge, create a portal that would allow the X-Men to go into the Astral Plane to rescue Xavier and Cyclops. Moira would be involved with this because of Xavier trying to contact her through the brain dead patient. However, he wouldn't fully be able to return from the Astral Plane, and thus, Moira and Forge work on a portal to the Astral Plane, and the X-Men go into the Astral Plane to rescue Xavier and Cyclops. This arc leads for a potential Shadow King confrontation, as well as potential returns of Banshee (even as a cameo) and Emma Frost, depending on what story arc you want to take.

-Magneto is too powerful for the cure
X-Men: The Last Stand introduced the movie universe to the concept of mutant "classes". Magneto is established to be a Class 4 (Callisto: "There are 87 mutants in here, and none of them are above a Class 3, other than you two"; Xavier: "Jean is the only Class 5 mutant I've ever encountered"). I think that it would be pretty realistic to assume that Leech was not a Class 4 mutant. Therefore, my theory is that Magneto is able to regain his powers because the cure, extracted from Leech's DNA, was not powerful enough to permanently cure someone as powerful as Magneto. However, Rogue and Mystique could be established as Class 3 mutants, weak enough for the cure to be permanent.

An alternate theory, but would probably be much more cheesy to explain, would be that when Beast put the needles into Magneto, they never penetrated Magneto's costume, and the cure was never actually injected into his blood. Magneto's reaction on Alcatraz would be from the fact that he was in such shock over the thought of being cured, but he never actually was.

That said, I'd still prefer that they just continue on from X-Men: First Class if they absolutely need to continue the franchise. I prefer the characters of the main trilogy greatly over the characters of the First Class series, but their story has been told. It's over.

I think the best course now is to continue on with the Havok, Banshee, and Beast core of characters, slowly introducing some other characters from the comics that we haven't yet seen, and explore this story arc. If the X-Men: First Class series truly does go long enough, then we can tie it all together in the last movie with a shot of Xavier's new class of Cyclops, Jean, and Storm or something.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sentinels or the Mutant Massacre adapted in some way in First Class sequels though. In fact, I think a First Class era Mutant Massacre would be an awesome way to bring Gambit back into the storyline. William Stryker is essentially the Mr. Sinister of the X-Men movies, and Gambit has obviously been involved with Stryker in some way (his file on Stryker's computer in X2, as well as his entire arc in X-Men Origins: Wolverine), I think having him lead the Mutant Massacre under Stryker's command could be a pretty compelling storyline.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #118
PWN3R
mowing lawns
 
PWN3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mr. Cluck's
Posts: 19,955
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Would I rather watch a Halle Berry/Hugh Jackman centered film? Or would I want Dat Fass back as Magneto, and McAvoy dreaming it up as Xavier?

Really? This is a choice for some people? I love opinions.

__________________
^ all typoes are intentional


“What is happiness? It's a moment before you need more happiness." - Don Draper

PWN3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:30 PM   #119
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

After seeing FC for second time today, I want the sequel more than ever.

This cast is amazing, and the characters are fresh, so I want to see them again, in a bigger and more complex sequel yet.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #120
fallenAngel
Side-Kick
 
fallenAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lost in a sea of confusion
Posts: 1,677
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
If they HAVE to make an X-Men 4, and in the process they HAVE to bring back the characters who met certain fates in X-Men: The Last Stand, here's how I would personally do it:

-Xavier, Cyclops trapped in Astral Plane
Jean's powers trapped the minds of those she "killed" in the Astral Plane. From here, I would go with a story arc similar to that of X-Men Legends, and I would have Moira, on Muir Island, with the help of Forge, create a portal that would allow the X-Men to go into the Astral Plane to rescue Xavier and Cyclops. Moira would be involved with this because of Xavier trying to contact her through the brain dead patient. However, he wouldn't fully be able to return from the Astral Plane, and thus, Moira and Forge work on a portal to the Astral Plane, and the X-Men go into the Astral Plane to rescue Xavier and Cyclops. This arc leads for a potential Shadow King confrontation, as well as potential returns of Banshee (even as a cameo) and Emma Frost, depending on what story arc you want to take.

-Magneto is too powerful for the cure
X-Men: The Last Stand introduced the movie universe to the concept of mutant "classes". Magneto is established to be a Class 4 (Callisto: "There are 87 mutants in here, and none of them are above a Class 3, other than you two"; Xavier: "Jean is the only Class 5 mutant I've ever encountered"). I think that it would be pretty realistic to assume that Leech was not a Class 4 mutant. Therefore, my theory is that Magneto is able to regain his powers because the cure, extracted from Leech's DNA, was not powerful enough to permanently cure someone as powerful as Magneto. However, Rogue and Mystique could be established as Class 3 mutants, weak enough for the cure to be permanent.
That would actually make sense about the cure. Personally for an X4 I don't really want to see Magneto (even though I love both Fassbender's and McKellens Mags, I really want some new villains) But that could be a way of bringing him back later. Even though neither he nor patrick stewart are getting any younger.

The Astral Plane would be trippy and out there, but I think this is a much better way of bringing back those characters than cloning or whatever, or by expecting us to believe that Cyclops was just knocked out the whole movie. They could even have Jean's consciousness in there to help give proper closure to her and Scott's relationship.

If they make both movies they could even work on a way of Emma Frost helping to get Charles back. Setting her up in a First Class sequel to become an X-woman or ally eventually.

I never liked any of peoples reasons for the cure not working/resurrecting dead characters, mainly because I thought it would cheapen the Last Stand even more.

But both of these ideas/explanations are not half bad.

__________________
"Yeah Clarissa, Explain it all."
fallenAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #121
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Thanks.

Before X-Men: First Class, I actually did have Emma as part of my version, because yea, I felt that Astral Plane and telepathic struggling needed some Emma. I think I had her coming in as a former colleague of Xavier's who was coming to help take over the school after his death, but of course, she had her own agenda as well.

But honestly, I think those characters would be better served to be left alone at this point. Even if there are some good ideas, in the end it still just serves to undo an entire movie, and I think that making a movie to undo another movie is even worse than the first movie ****ing things up to the point that they need to be undone. For better or worse, the characters of the main X-Men trilogy have had closure.

Now, we've introduced an entirely new set of characters with the Havok, Banshee, Beast X-Men team, and while that's happening, the main character from the main trilogy is getting his own series of movies (he's already one film deep, and getting ready to get his 2nd).

Let the main trilogy exist as is. The only character from that who's really not gonna get much else is Storm, but she was brought to closure as well, taking over Xavier's spot at his school. Sure that should have been Cyclops, but I think that's a pretty fitting end for her character. Iceman, Colossus, and Kitty Pryde were never shown to be anything more than supporting characters, so it'd be difficulty to all of a sudden make them major players.

Wolverine has his own series of films, and considering the Japan saga they are going in next, it could take place either before, or after, the main trilogy. Either way, Wolverine is being put to use.

Xavier and Magneto are being put to use in the First Class series, and have introduced Havok and Banshee, as well as re-introduced Beast, who was shown in X-Men: The Last Stand to be an older member from before the main trilogy.

I think the First Class period can give us some good stories. Like I said, I think Mutant Massacre could fit well. I think, if done right, Sentinels could even work. But ideally, I'd love to see a Friends of Humanity fused with Mutant Massacre that leads into a version of Sentinels.

Or... we don't get anymore X-Men movies, and I'm fine with that too. but really, all I want, and I've stated this before, that if we do continue to get new X-Men movies, that they don't start contradicting and undoing previous movies. You don't have to go out of your way to tie into the already existing story, you can have your own story, but don't go out of your way to contradict what's already been established, either.

As much as I wanted Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, and Beast to be the "first class", I'm actually starting to like the idea of a completely separate team with Havok, Banshee, and Beast, as well as whatever other characters get brought into the mix in the future, while leaving Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm to the main trilogy. We've even seen how Cyclops and Jean Grey were recruited by Xavier, so we don't even need the First Class movies to go into that. If they do bring them in, I'd say at the end of whatever is going to be the last First Class movie, just have a quick scene of Xavier welcoming his new student recruits, and having them be Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #122
BattleCat
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Earth Realm
Posts: 833
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

First class for me. The original trilogy (which was 1 for 3 imo) has had a take on the x franchise already.

BattleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #123
Skedoodles
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

Definitely First class 2, but I hope they come up with a more clever name than that. First class is actually what got me interested in the x-men universe. The other x-men movies were somewhat entertaining, though the last stand sucked badly, but first class was much more engaging. I also would be interested in seeing how xavier progresses over the years, if there is a first class 2.

Skedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #124
the_wolf_nears
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 37
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

A sequel to First Class, hands down. If they insist with an X4, Have X3 booted out of the continuity and make a sequel to X2.

(although, X3 is already out of the canon. Xavier was walking and still friends with Magneto at the beginning of the movie)

the_wolf_nears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #125
ChewySoup
BARBARIAN
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: On the throne of Aquilonia
Posts: 65
Default Re: What would you rather see next - FIRST CLASS 2 or X4?

We really need an X4 to smooth out some of the things left in question after X3. I uber-hyped for an XMFC 2. But I'd like to see X4 first.

ChewySoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.