The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The First Avenger

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Punisher Rising
Mechanical Psychopath

Default (Spoilers) Did Anyone Else Find It Sad...

...near the end when Captain America and Peggy are sharing their last message before the jet crashes and Cap gets frozen? I won't lie, watching that moment tore me up emotionally because I grew to love both of their characters over the movie and thought they were great together, and I thought it was so sad they didn't get a chance to see each other again after that The ending even left me feeling kind of depressed, when Cap awoke in the present day to see things had changed so much and to think he never got to see Peggy after that. It just hit me hard emotionally and I even recall getting more than a little misty-eyed during that entire moment.

...I am now authorized to use physical force!
Punisher Rising is offline   Reply With Quote