The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Old 08-17-2011, 01:19 AM   #401
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Coming July 26, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMagic View Post
Well I think it's cause while Thor ruled it doesn't necessarily feel like it was "untoppable" at least for me. I could see someone else coming in and doing just as good or better.

Kinda feels like the Bourne series. BI was amazing but it was clear the franchise started when Greengrass took over.
I feel the exact same way.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #402
Weadazoid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I feel the exact same way.

The fight sequences in the Bourne Identity are some of my favorites of all time

Old 08-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #403
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMagic View Post
Well I think it's cause while Thor ruled it doesn't necessarily feel like it was "untoppable" at least for me. I could see someone else coming in and doing just as good or better.

Kinda feels like the Bourne series. BI was amazing but it was clear the franchise started when Greengrass took over.
Funnily enough, I didnt think either sequel was as good as BI, the first is still the best in the series for me.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #404
Weadazoid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Funnily enough, I didnt think either sequel was as good as BI, the first is still the best in the series for me.

I agree with this whole heartedly

There is no better sequence then when Bourne rides the dead body down the stair well shaft killing the guy who was running up the stairs with the machine gun.

Definition of brutality right there

Old 08-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #405
kedrell
Correction, I AM SWISS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post

I agree as well. Greengrass and his shakey-cam just bothered the hell out of me(but he did get better with it as his 2nd Bourne movie was better than his first); but Doug Liman didn't employ shakey-cam nearly as much and the film was all the better for it.

Bourne1>Bourne3>Bourne2