The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #276
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

No posts

21 days without a post
Carnage - Nightcrawler - 7/05

14 days without a post
Carnage - Spider-Man - 7/23
Carnage - Superman - 7/23

10 days without a post

On the chopping block

Removed from roster
Nightcrawler

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #277
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,225
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Yea, been away on a spur of the moment vacation. Will have stuff up soon.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #278
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

You got a guy pregnant, didn't you.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #279
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

No posts

21 days without a post
Carnage - Spider-Man - 7/20
Carnage - Superman - 7/23

14 days without a post
NiteMare - Venom - 8/05

10 days without a post
wiegeabo - Jay Garrick - 8/07
wiegeabo - Dr. Doom - 8/07

On the chopping block

Removed from roster

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #280
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

No posts

21 days without a post
wiegeabo - Jay Garrick - 8/07
Carnage - Spider-Man - 7/20
Carnage - Superman - 7/23
wiegeabo - Dr. Doom - 8/07

14 days without a post
wiegeabo - Batman

10 days without a post

On the chopping block
Jay Garrick
Dr. Doom

Removed from roster
Spider-Man
Superman

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #281
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #282
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Big. White. Box.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #283
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Do I see Spider-Man available?

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #284
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape View Post
Big. White. Box.
Yep. Just what this RPG has become. A waste of space.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #285
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
Do I see Spider-Man available?
Yup. Go for it

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #286
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Yep. Just what this RPG has become. A waste of space.
so it has something in common with WoH.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #287
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Yep....yep.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #288
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,225
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
Do I see Spider-Man available?
I want to finish the storyline I had going, but it's at the point where I don't know when the hell I'm going to do it.

Honestly, I just don't have the drive to keep posting when it's like 3 people playing each game.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #289
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

You could have posted that a while ago.


You guys need to read the Revolution thread.

I'm going to put a pause on this game until we've moved the games to the new forum and try and generate some fresh interest.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #290
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,225
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
You could have posted that a while ago.
Yea. Computer problems didn't let me do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I'm going to put a pause on this game until we've moved the games to the new forum and try and generate some fresh interest.
I think it'd be a prudent move.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #291
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
Yea. Computer problems didn't let me do that.
Excuses.

You should have just plugged the stuff right into your head like the Matrix.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.