The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #826
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

Default Re: The New Ultimate DC RPG - Season II: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Best Hero: The Flash. The character is just a fun and uplifting read.

Best Villain: Ocean Master. Dude's badass and I love the new twist on his connection with the hero.

Best WTL: Rick Flagg. My big debate was whether to give this to Rick or Nygma. Either way, Byrd was getting the nomination, and Eddie was already getting enough nods.

Best "Ultimized" Character: Lor-Zod. I think I said it last season, but I really didn't like the character in the comics, and I find the ultimate version to be an absolute breath of fresh air in comparison.

Best Character Development: The Flash. I can't tell you how awesome it is to look back at Bart's beginnings in the first season, just having fun with his powers and doing the right thing, and then seeing him step up this season and pretty much save the world by taking out Superman after he trounced the rest of the League.

Best Solo Arc: Lex's globetrotting quest for answers. I love the epic scope of the journey, the big reveal at the end, and the Legion of Doom cliffhanger.

Best Multi-PC Story Arc: JLA vs. Dr. Destiny. Sta'rro might've been what originally formed the League, but I feel like this was the story that really brought them together as people.

Best Post: Shazam! I love Batman's bits of defiance even in the face of defeat.

MVP: Stop stealing these nominations, Byrd!

Old 11-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #827
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator

Thank you all for the nominations and kind words.

OOC thread for Season III is going up later today.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #828
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel

Thank you for those who nominated my run as Ultimate Ocean Master. Don't know what character I'd play just yet in the new Season, though after something I know MB has planned is done, I may step in and introduce Ultimate Eel.

Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #829
UltimateRPGs
Overseer of Ultimate

Season III OOC thread is up. Link here

Closed Thread