The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #26
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 25,213
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo
I was just a little more convinced by how JH used some of the characters, although Onslaught attacking Grodd's telepathy breaks a rule)
I had him feel out and undo some mind tricks in the minds of his allies (they just happen to be the mind tricks of a medium, though looking back now I see I didn't word that well). I didn't think that'd be a problem as it wasn't an attack. But I'll be more careful.

__________________
Follow my writing career at:

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #27
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

I thought Ubers could attack Mediums?

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

The Ringers - 6
Chaos & Order - 5

This would have to be because unfortunately didnt give his opponents much credit with the full disclosure thing...other than that it was a close one to call...too close in my book and personally i wouldve loved to have given even points but im not allowed

JailBait - 6
AnnoyingSilence - 0

Well AS isnt in it and Harl still made the effort and put in some good points to boot

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #29
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

Nope. Ubers can only attack ubers.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #30
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

Hmm keep getting confused with that...

cool good to know...also is your line up an accurate on in week 8? you changed it last minute didnt you? its just im about to start my write up and i need to know who im fighting.

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #31
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

This was my final lineup

Exodus (MU)
Captain Atom (DU)
Proctor (MR)
Boy Blue (DR)
Iron Spidey (MR)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #32
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

The Odd Alliance 8
Heroes of the New Age 7

Chaos & Order 8
The Ringers 6

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #33
DTL Commish
DTL Commisioner
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 375
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

Final Results

The Odd Alliance 22
Heroes of the New Age 18

Chaos & Order 18
The Ringers 18

AnnoyingSilence 4
Jailbait 24

DTL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #34
kumkum01
New User - Level 0
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Default Re: DTL Season 7-Week 7

There was a slight contingeant in plan, but Rulk ruins this by targeting Onslaught. Now, this is the flaw in Rulk’s plan. With everyone being an open book, it became known that Hulk once beat Onslaught so hard that it broke his armor, letting his essence free. However, they also know that this is a young Onslaught without the reality altering powers, and so if Hulk could break the powerful Onslaught, then Rulk should have the power to do this as well. However, the fault is Rulk’s pride. The angrier Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets. The angrier Rulk gets, the HOTTER Rulk gets. So while he and Hulk are similar, and Rulk likes to think himself superior to Hulk, this is one situation where that will cost him. He will physically battle Onslaught, and he’ll do a good job,







Silk Fabrics |Tarot Predictions|Vastu |Acupressure |Dupioni silk

kumkum01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.