The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!


Because YOU demanded it! The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh. A weekly show where five friends gather around to talk about all things comic-books. We gather around the globe online ranging from various states in the United States and even into the United Kingdom region of the world. You will recognize the voices on this show as each are members of this very forum! Of this very section of The Basement within the Superherohype! Forums. Who you might ask? Just yours truly, trustyside-kick, accompanied by Batman, Keyser Soze, Byrd Man, and twylight.

The Off-Panel Podcast Crew presents the brand-new Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback thread! To access our blog to listen to Episodes of Old and New, check out the links below:

Episode 1 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/11/episode-1.html
Episode 2 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/11/episode-2.html
Episode 3 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/11/episode-3.html
Episode 4 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/12/episode-4.html
Episode 5 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/12/episode-5.html
Episode 6 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/12/episode-6.html
Episode 7 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2011/12/episode-7.html
Episode 8 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/episode-8.html
Episode 9 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/episode-9.html
Episode 10 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/episode-10.html
Episode 11 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/episode-11.html
Episode 12 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/02/episode-12.html
Episode 13 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/02/episode-13.html
Episode 14 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/02/episode-14.html
Episode 15 - http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/02/episode-15.html

We appreciate your feedback and thank you!

This post will be consistently updated when Episodes are uploaded to our main blogspot site.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.

Last edited by Batman; 02-28-2012 at 07:26 AM.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

In Episode 5 we have a surprise for you guys! A guest appearance of a poster you all know and love...and maybe some even fear the mention of their name! Who you might ask?

Well...you'll have to tune in next time because we aren't going to tell you now.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

You suck!!!


Ok, time to listen.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,396
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

You ****heads talk too much!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

And your posts require too many asterisks all the time!

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,396
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

You can go **** yourself, you ****ing ****. Why don't you go **** yourself up the **** with a ****, until you ****, and you ****ing break off the ****ing handle.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,232
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Just a quick update...

Episode 5 is recorded and being edited as we speak. We had a good time basking in the raw might that is wiegeabo, our first time (and hopefully not last) special guest for the episode.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #8
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,232
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Episode 5 is now live.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #9
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

wieg was a good guest. Think the flow went well. We plan to have more guest appearances throughout the life of this show and I can easily see him coming back down the line.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,396
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Good episode, you pieces of ****.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #11
twylight
twylobite
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Just like the Star Wars movies; episode 4 is clearly the best.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #12
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight View Post
Just like the Star Wars movies; episode 4 is clearly the best.
Wrong on at least one count

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,396
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

So, five episodes in and I think I've heard the "Marvel said they'd slow down on events after Siege, but sales tanked..." story at least twice now.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #14
twylight
twylobite
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Wrong on at least one count
I always knew you liked The Empire Strikes Back best!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #15
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Empire is the better movie,

but I've always been a Jedi fan.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
twylight
twylobite
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

New Hope and Jedi are my favorites.

Although Empire has great sexual tension in the beginning, I'm not a huge fan of rewatching the last half of it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #17
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,017
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Okay I may have to listen to these (hopefully) tonight.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #18
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Even though I've been drowning in textbooks for the last few weeks and have my last exam tomorrow, I still dropped in here specifically to DL the latest podcast that I missed. You'd better appreciate it!

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #19
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

psh. You'd better appreciate our sheer sexiness.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #20
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,232
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Yeah, especially when it comes to Byrd.

Which is odd, given he wasn't even in the recent episode.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:53 AM   #21
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

The effects of Byrd's sexy accent still lingers. Trust me.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #22
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,396
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

*Insert random racial slur/Southern colloquialism*

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #23
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

"Aquaman can suck my aquadick" is still one of my favorites.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #24
twylight
twylobite
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Why am I always listed last? In everything?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #25
SuperFerret
Class Act
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,565
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

What does one have to do to be a part of this? I'd like the chance to talk to some of you fools, and if it's gotta be on a fake talk radio show, so be it.

__________________
Faster than a speeding hamster.
-----More powerful than a box of tissues.
----------Able to leap off of tall buildings and hit the ground.
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.