The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > The Hype Archives

View Poll Results: Who is the HYPE! DEATHMATCH Champion?
Kane52630 90 45.23%
The Original Bamfer 109 54.77%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #301
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

Default Re: Hype! Deathmatch: Finale: Kane52630 VS The Original Bamfer

I just wanted to say that I pretty much gave up on the match once I saw Bamf taking the game way too seriously. Then now I see a couple people in this thread who I kinda admire and respect on this forum giving me s*** for something I didn't do. I don't know what to think of them anymore but then again I'll just end up not giving a sh** and move on. This was a fun deathmatch while it lasted....and then corrupted but hey congrats on you Bamf for winning.
Also I want to say that JP did an excellent job on these deathmatches and I wish he's not going away. I don't know if Bamf or the others will want me hosting with Ferret and Harls next year after what they think happened in this finale.

Either way I'm off looking at other s*** while eating jello pudding and moving away from this bulls***.

Play my music, monkeys! peace out.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Kane52630; 01-19-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #302
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Old 01-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #303
E-Man
Cooler than your daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I just wanted to say that I pretty much gave up on the match once I saw Bamf taking the game way too seriously. Then now I see a couple people in this thread who I kinda admire and respect on this forum giving me s*** for something I didn't do. I don't know what to think of them anymore but then again I'll just end up not giving a sh** and move on. This was a fun deathmatch while it lasted....and then corrupted but hey congrats on you Bamf for winning.
Also I want to say that JP did an excellent job on these deathmatches and I wish he's not going away. I don't know if Bamf or the others will want me hosting with Ferret and Harls next year after what they think happened in this finale.

Either way I'm off looking at other s*** while eating jello pudding and moving away from this bulls***.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Now can you dig that.....SUCKAAAAAAAAA???!!!!!

Yes. That is a quote from a rapper.
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:54 AM   #304
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
It seems difficult trying to mask taking the game seriously by claiming someone else took the game seriously. I wouldn't have cared if I lost; look at last year's finals! And no one is giving you **** for cheating. You didn't cheat, twylight did. And I said before, in this very thread, that you likely had nothing to do with it. But if you want to inject some fictional drama into the whole shebang, that's fine, but I'd like to not be a part of it. Death Matches are supposed to be fun! I hope you'll participate in the future - you make for a fun and challenging opponent.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
The Original Bamfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:16 AM   #305
Gotham Knight
Watchful Protector

Out of sheer curiousness, how did twylight cheat?

Gotham Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:21 AM   #306
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

She used four different usernames to vote. She must've really wanted Kane to win... or me to lose.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
The Original Bamfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #307
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Aw Kane, don't let people get to ya. Deathmatches have a history of people getting their feelings hurt, but it's not worth worrying about! I hope that your pudding was chocolate

*~FHM~*
AndThePickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:52 AM   #308
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #309
Spider-Aziz
Shinya Kogami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

~*SHH SIX*~
member 14: Supa-Pizza
H.E