The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #451
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

You get my message Kane? lol

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 02-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #452
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks kane. You rock

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 02-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #453
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
that show off shot of all of them together makes me feel that really Thor, Hulk and Iron Man can do good...the rest are just crap slightly enhanced confusing B-grade rate humans with no real objectives or abilities. Bow and Arrow? against massive advanced alien technology? Small girl with tiny guns that don't do any damage (she has martial arts training fine... but against hordes of alien forces). They needed more energy powered heroeies into the sexy hupti mix. Hank Pym growing as a giant or Wonder man or Vision would have been terrific. More super powers... Hawk-man and the American Captain can only stay on the ground and are armed with old ass ancient BC style weaponry of Bow and Arrow and Shield... wow such amazing threatening abilities and powers. Captain America couldn't even take out 3 of those flame throwing hydra soldier men, how is he going to even help at all here.
How much do you want to bet that Captain America will feel like the Kartos of the team. He's gonna be doing things that Hulk and Thor are doing but He'll over come his odds though sheer agility and skill.

Hawkeye doesn't miss. How much you want to bet that every time He fire a lethal arrow some thing will die.

Black widow will use her stealth cunning and advance weapons to get one over on her enemies.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #454
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I'm working on the speed.
Thank you man.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #455
Nathan

Man, I hope they salvaged that canceled game and didn't just forget about it. After seeing that Amazing Trailer, I want some serious Avenger games. MUA alone isn't gonna cut it.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #456
Gamma Burst
Banned User

Quote:
I'm on it.

I'm working on the speed.

Glad you accepted my challenge.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #457
CB Fan
The Watcher

Love the fact that Widow is probably gonna be using those gauntlets for more than just a fashion statement this time around wonder how much damage they will do...

Old 02-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #458
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Man, I hope they salvaged that canceled game and didn't just forget about it. After seeing that Amazing Trailer, I want some serious Avenger games. MUA alone isn't gonna cut it.
I am praying for an announcement that they found someone to pick that up.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 02-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #459
The Morningstar
Banned User

Looks to be some nice tracking shots. I love tracking shots

Old 02-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #460
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
I'm glad they dumped it. I hope Marvel starts there own gaming studio and starts hiring top tier gaming talent instead of making games that piggy back on popular movies.

I want a gameplay oriented Superhero game insted of a BS tie-in that's has mediocre gameplay elements.

It wold be better if they made and Avengers game from scratch and released it later. lol For now i'll just have to play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with Cap/Ironman, Hulk and Thor team.

Last edited by Smashlilman; 02-05-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #461
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

Quote:
If you guys want avvys, let me know. I'll be here all night.
Can you make me the Hulk one, that would be great 75x75.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #462
Superhero 101
DESI

K these guys definitely look like armored Frost Giants.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #463
Gamma Burst
Banned User

Quote:
At least we'll get Marvel Online this year.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #464
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Here's some 100x100 avvys:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaNiAx View Post
Can you make me the Hulk one, that would be great 75x75.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #465
Jesster32388
The Big Bad

That extended spot was amazing, are there any HD links for it?

Old 02-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #466
Oruku Saki
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by irapogi View Post
We can see that the circle shot is still pretty early on in terms of the whole battle scene. Steve still has his mask on, no torso scar or anything. He already has blood on his shield though, but still, a lot more happens after.

Still, I called it pretty freakin spot on. A full-on group shot, and the characters basically laid out the same as I said; even had Iron Man landing in scene, widow on right, hawkeye on left, hulk in background....I would say I was freakin spot on myself! and people were sayin it was "too corny" for them....Does it matter that it is before Thor helps up Cap? no. We still got our group shot, and I'm proud I pretty much called that s&!t.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #467
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesster32388 View Post
That extended spot was amazing, are there any HD links for it?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Use DownloadHelper to download the video

Old 02-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #468
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Here's some 100x100 avvys:

Still workin on mine?

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 02-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #469
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oruku Saki View Post
Still, I called it pretty freakin spot on. A full-on group shot, and the characters basically laid out the same as I said; even had Iron Man landing in scene, widow on right, hawkeye on left, hulk in background....I would say I was freakin spot on myself! and people were sayin it was "too corny" for them....Does it matter that it is before Thor helps up Cap? no. We still got our group shot, and I'm proud I pretty much called that s&!t.
Um, congrats.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #470
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

While I do agree that there are things that are out of Cap, Hawkeye's, and Widow's reach I do still they're useful in making a difference in the overall.

While they're fighting Loki's infantry the big guns (IM, Thor, Hulk) can handle the air crafts and other high powered threats.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #471
Captain Marvel
SHAZAM!

I'm going to laugh if all this talk of "Leviathan" turns out to be nothing, seeing how Joss already used that gag on his Astonishing X-Men run.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #472
Oruku Saki
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Um, congrats.
Hey, i'm married. don't get to be right very often if you know what I mean!

Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #473
RealIrOnMaN
Shellhead

Eric Vespe from Ain't It Cool News: That Avengers spot is awesome. I'm hearing the movie came together extremely well and it looks like it. Nerd excitement escalating.

* P.S: Disney/Marvel Studios had several (secret) worldwide screenings a couple of weeks ago.

"Thereís a punk rock quality to Peter Parker thatís really irreverent and fun and thatís something that Andrew embodies in a way that we havenít seen before. Certainly the materials that have come out have a darker sentiment or thereís a darker projection, but weíre very keen on staying loyal to the humor of Spider-Man."
Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #474
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Fan View Post
Love the fact that Widow is probably gonna be using those gauntlets for more than just a fashion statement this time around wonder how much damage they will do...
She will probably use them to strategically kill certain enemies. Using the minimal effort to kill the strongest of foes. Same with Hawkeye.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #475
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oruku Saki View Post
Hey, i'm married. don't get to be right very often if you know what I mean!
I hear ya.

Closed Thread