The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 02-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #251
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
Bah, whatever, to be perfectly frank I'm getting a little exhausted by your posts. Discussion is great but you seem to be set on glorifying James McAvoy/Charles and vilifying every aspect and person involved in the sequel who isn't. It's boring and it makes discussion with you very difficult. :/
Whatever says I. I'm bringing up some relevant questions as why I'm worried about Kinberg writing the script, it's not only about Charles/McAvoy. Obviously I want the next film focused on Charles, but if the sequel gets a bad script all the characters will look bad, no matter the size/importance of the role.
But if my posts make you so bored and exhausted put me on ignore/skip them, thank you very much.

Quote:
Unfortunately when it comes to screenplay writing, I'm not sure why the heck people keep hiring him.
Funny...why is that you defended Kinberg so hard when I was saying exactly the same thing?

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart
Loganbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:11 AM   #252
usagicassidy
Side-Kick

Personally, reading all this Charles/Eric debates is a drag because while I'm sure they're going to get a lot of limelight in the second film, I want this one to be about the FIRST CLASS.

Alex and Sean got WAY too little screen time. And I would've loved more of Hank and Raven as well. Let the kids have some time to shine now.

usagicassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #253
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagicassidy View Post
Personally, reading all this Charles/Eric debates is a drag because while I'm sure they're going to get a lot of limelight in the second film, I want this one to be about the FIRST CLASS.

Alex and Sean got WAY too little screen time. And I would've loved more of Hank and Raven as well. Let the kids have some time to shine now.
I would imagine Charles dealing with his disability would be purely his character arc in the sequel rather than the main plot. It's provides perfect material for Xavier's journey in the next film, but that's it.

The main plot will be something bigger in scope, just as it was in the first film.