Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #576
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Supposedly they're making a new Avengers show that's in continuity with Ultimate Spider-Man
What ending

Old 03-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #577
Gold Samurai
Side-Kick

I figure that Disney want Spidey in "Earth's mightiest heroes" permanently but since he will be "Ultimate Spider-man" with Avenger cameos it would be pointless to have two similar shows.

So drop the current show and then restart with another but this time Spidey can make more appearances.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #578
Sebastos
Bebop User

Quote:
Supposedly they're making a new Avengers show that's in continuity with Ultimate Spider-Man
Wow really? Didn't know about that.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Currently Listening To:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 03-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #579
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
No offense, but after all the different Spidey tv shows in recent years I wouldn't be bothered by him not making an appearance in EMH (same goes for Wolverine).

I, for one, can never get enough of the canucklehead . Pure Awesomeness. I am sure it will finally wash the bad taste out of my mouth that the stand alone wolverine anime show left. That was garbage.

I wonder if BP will reforge Cap's shield for him at some point in season 2. Probably before a huge battle and he'll say something like "Your shield, Captain." Then boom the real cap shield comes back. Sunday can't come soon enough~!

I don't see any reason you can't do what they are doing here and using cameos, even maybe multiple episodes(2) for spider-man and whatnot. But to shelve the whole show just to fit it in to USM...Bad form, imo.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #580
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

I think they're just tying in Ultimate Spider Man with EMH?

Old 03-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #581
Nathan

Quote:
That better be a bad joke.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #582
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
I'd like to see Hercules show up at some point, and I'd like to nominate John DiMaggio to do Herc's voice.
Definitely!Also keen on seeing Spider-Woman.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #583
Cyclonus
Side-Kick

I think that New Avengers show is just a rumor, I've never heard are seen any confirmation about a New Avengers show. Heck some people think this second season of Avengers is a New Avengers show. It would be dumb of Marvel to get rid of this show and start another Avengers show, they are sitting on a hit show right now and are gearing up for the second season and the Avengers movie release to coincide with it. This show has so much potential in it, I mean look at that pic with all of the hero's on it... there is so much they can do with this show with good writing that there is no reason why this show shouldn't get atleast a 5season run.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #584
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

There won't be....

...please god there won't be.
I think Ultimate Spider Man is going into the EMH universe.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #585
Sockie
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretNerdGirl View Post
There won't be....

...please god there won't be.
I think Ultimate Spider Man is going into the EMH universe.
Impossible. Luke Cage and Iron Fist are teens in USM and adults in A:EMH. And before anyone says "it could be a prequel!", it sounds like Cap has already been thawed in USM. So there's little the same chance they're in the same universe, especially seeing as how little to no one from the A:EMH team is on USM.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #586
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockie View Post
Impossible. Luke Cage and Iron Fist are teens in USM and adults in A:EMH. And before anyone says "it could be a prequel!", it sounds like Cap has already been thawed in USM. So there's little the same chance they're in the same universe, especially seeing as how little to no one from the A:EMH team is on USM.
B...b...but...there's pictures of Ultimate Spider Man with Captain America, and EMH with Spiderman.
Oh gaaawwwwdddd.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #587
Nathan

Ultimate Spider-Man needs to be it's own universe. If they scrap this great cartoon, only to make a new show that's in continuity with Ultimate Spider-Man, it would just give me another reason to hate it. If anything, they should scrap Ultimate Spider-Man and make a new cartoon that's in continuity with EMH.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #588
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Hopefully it has better animation, which is one thing I can say Ultimate Spider-Man has in spades in so far.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 03-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #589
bored
One Sexy Lemur

This reminds me of the beginning of "JLU", with Superman speaking to that large assembly of new heroes.

G D
H S
T
Y
Old 03-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #590
Compi716
The SHH! Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
I figure that Disney want Spidey in "Earth's mightiest heroes" permanently but since he will be "Ultimate Spider-man" with Avenger cameos it would be pointless to have two similar shows.

So drop the current show and then restart with another but this time Spidey can make more appearances.
Although right off the bat the EMH Spidey isn't the same as the Ultimate one. The costumes are slightly different, i.e. Ultimate Spidey doesn't have the arm stripes, whereas the EMH one does.

I write for this talent agency's blog. Read it, 'cause it's awesome: http://atbtalent.blogspot.com/
Old 03-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #591
Mistah K88
Side-Kick

Quote:
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

I'm not too much of a fan of the style of humor in Ultimate Spider-Man so far. Maybe it will be a good show, maybe bad, but I like this show too much for it to be cancelled just so they could force continuity with another show.

Season two for this show needs to hurry up...I've been going through a EMH withdrawl lately. Good comic book adaptions in media are like a drug, you just can't stop...

Old 03-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #592
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

I'm not too much of a fan of the style of humor in Ultimate Spider-Man so far.
My only hope is that the dialogue for that show gets better as the show goes on.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #593
Chewy
REDACTED

Yeah a guy who worked for a toy company said he saw artwork from the next Avengers show, and that it's in continuity with Ultimate Spider-Man and the new Hulk toon

I'm not against it, maybe we'll finally see Scarlet Witch in a media adaptation of the Avengers. That 90's trash notwithstanding

Old 03-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #594
JoeyConQueso
Part-time Mutant

It seemed as though they were neglecting toys for the animated series to avoid conflict with the movie stuff but maybe not. Would toy designs really show what it was in continuity with though ?

I remember word of Young Justice first leaking a long time ahead of Cartoon Network's reveal because of what some toy guy saw so I guess this sort of thing is possible but I'll wait and see.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #595
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Yeah a guy who worked for a toy company said he saw artwork from the next Avengers show, and that it's in continuity with Ultimate Spider-Man and the new Hulk toon

I'm not against it, maybe we'll finally see Scarlet Witch in a media adaptation of the Avengers. That 90's trash notwithstanding
I suppose 2 seasons of the excellent, true-to-the-comics A:EMH can be enough for me. It's a damn shame to scrap this show for another one that will almost certainly be nowhere near as good (based on the fact that this show's done almost everything right), but them's the breaks. We all knew Loeb would find some way to f*** everything up when he got appointed to a position of actual power in the animation department.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #596
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

If they scrap EMH I won't mind watching seasons 1 and 2 repeatedly in place of the most likely dumpster-worthy thing they'll put in its place.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #597
Panthro
Catman Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post

Maybe they should have made sure that the Spider-Man show would work with the EMH continuity instead of the other way around.

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Old 03-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #598
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyConQueso View Post
It seemed as though they were neglecting toys for the animated series to avoid conflict with the movie stuff but maybe not. Would toy designs really show what it was in continuity with though ?
If it's the exact same IM and Cap designs that showed up in Ultimate Spider-Man, sure

Old 03-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #599
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
I think that New Avengers show is just a rumor, I've never heard are seen any confirmation about a New Avengers show. Heck some people think this second season of Avengers is a New Avengers show. It would be dumb of Marvel to get rid of this show and start another Avengers show, they are sitting on a hit show right now and are gearing up for the second season and the Avengers movie release to coincide with it. This show has so much potential in it, I mean look at that pic with all of the hero's on it... there is so much they can do with this show with good writing that there is no reason why this show shouldn't get atleast a 5season run.
I think one of the hype members had a small image from the show, dont remember who though.

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #600
Sebastos
Bebop User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Goliath View Post
I think one of the hype members had a small image from the show, dont remember who though.
Wasn't that image fan made?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Currently Listening To:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Closed Thread