The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #11
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
The ironic thing is i have a feeling that even though mystique pretty much gave up on her human form/humanity in the last film the fact that jennifer lawrence is so hot right now theres going to be plenty of scenes of her in human form.

Sort of like how almost every super-hero with a mask seems to spend 80% of the time losing it or taking it off. They'll probably find a way to put her on the poster in human form also. Since she's pretty unrecgonizable in the make-up and to be honest not as flattering as rominjn was able to pull off.
I honestly think she'll be raped. I don't mean to be so blunt, but what other way is there to say it? And ideally, she'll run away and Magneto will come to Charles to find her using Cerebro. So, Erik, Hank and Charles rebuild Cerebro in order to track down Raven. I doubt Charles would actually tell Erik when he realizes what's happened to his "sister". She winds up needing Charles and Hank to deliver the baby because she's unable to go to a hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the whole reason Erik and Charles fight; because Erik's not willing to abandon the monster that did such an awful thing. It sheds a new and not-so-positive light on Erik. I think Mystique would probably give Kurt directly to a family that would be able to properly care for him; leave him at the traveling circus that's in town. Reason for giving him up? She doesn't want Kurt to be molded and manipulated by Erik's preaching.

Anyway, 'just my idea. I mean, in the comics Azazel essentially conned her into it because she believed he was someone else completely.