The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Killgore
Side-Kick

Default Vote for my band and help me win the Hard Rock Cafe Battle of the Bands!

My band, Hey Monea, won the Cleveland Hard Rock Cafe Battle of the Bands and now we have a chance to go to London and open for Bruce Springsteen and Paul Simon. Yeah, Facebook voting is really gauche, but whatever. So if you will, check out my music, and please help a fellow longtime hypster out and vote for Hey Monea.

Peace,
Dan Monea

VOTE FOR HEY MONEA!

Old 04-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
Killgore
Side-Kick

Default Re: Vote for my band and help me win the Hard Rock Cafe Battle of the Bands!

If I get 350 votes by tonight the band and I are going to do a tequila suicide for y'all. :-)

Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
Killgore
Side-Kick

Default Re: Vote for my band and help me win the Hard Rock Cafe Battle of the Bands!

If that goes bad and we dont get our votes we are going to make a 6th month old infant do the cinniminion challenge. Come 'ere Deserie. Who's daddy's little girl?

Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
Killgore
Side-Kick

I will personally give a jello shot to every one who votes for us.

Last edited by Killgore; 04-09-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
Killgore
Side-Kick

Looks like all of these jellow shots are going to be MINE,