The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Misc. Superman Films

Old 04-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #251
Prime
Banned User

Default Re: Burton's Concept Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
Courtney Cox would have been a good Lois Lane actually.
Oh, no doubt. I actually wouldn't mind her as a choice at that point regardless of who was doing the movie. And even though Cage is obviously all wrong for Superman, with a good black wig (like the one Reeve had at times) and bulked up, he'd be much better than Brandon Routh. He wouldn't look any less a Superman (at least he'd look like a MAN and not a BOY) but would have much bigger screen presence (not that hard to do tbh) and of course a superior performances.

Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #252
El Payaso
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I'd rather see Burton's Superman than what we got in Superman Returns. No doubt that Burton's flick would have been just as bad a Superman movie as SR, but it would be a better quality product otherwise, to that I have little doubt. And way more entertaining for sure.
Ah yes, I'd rather my parents were dead than SR.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #253
Prime
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
Ah yes, I'd rather my parents were dead than SR.
Typical SR apologist behavior, obviously nobody should dare have an opinion that Burton (a better filmmaker than Singer) would make a more entertaining and overall better movie than SR, that they would rather see, without one of the few SR fans on the planet going all (tasteless) sarcastic on them and (as usual) being way off the mark and completely missing the point.

Last edited by Prime; 04-13-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #254
El Payaso
Banned User

Quote:
Typical SR apologist behavior,
Thought it was in order before the typical hater behaviour.

Quote:
obviously nobody should dare have an opinion that Burton (a better filmmaker than Singer) would make a more entertaining and overall better movie than SR, that they would rather see, without one of the few SR fans on the planet going all (tasteless) sarcastic on them and (as usual) being way off the mark and completely missing the point.
Obviously you used a movie that wasn't even made to throw another unsubstantiated attack to a movie nobody forces you to watch.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:50 AM   #255
Prime
Banned User

Quote:
Thought it was in order before the typical hater behaviour.
Hate is such a strong word. I feel sorry for anyone who really hates a movie. Hate is too strong of an emotion to waste on a mundane thing like a movie.

Quote:
Obviously you used a movie that wasn't even made to throw another unsubstantiated attack to a movie nobody forces you to watch.
Is that how you see it? Fine, I cannot influence that and I don't care. I thought I was making a comment (in the Superman section) about an unmade Superman movie and drew parallels with another Superman movie that was made a few years after the unmade one. It's all related to each other. It's not unsubstantiated. But, ah, this is all pointless, isn't it? Yep, im done here. Good day to you sir!

Old 04-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #256
El Payaso
Banned User

Quote:
Hate is such a strong word. I feel sorry for anyone who really hates a movie. Hate is too strong of an emotion to waste on a mundane thing like a movie.
If you thought comics or movies are mundane you wouldn't waste your time here.

Quote:
Is that how you see it? Fine, I cannot influence that and I don't care. I thought I was making a comment (in the Superman section) about an unmade Superman movie and drew parallels with another Superman movie that was made a few years after the unmade one. It's all related to each other. It's not unsubstantiated. But, ah, this is all pointless, isn't it? Yep, im done here. Good day to you sir!
That's the magic of comparing unmade things to made ones: you can say whatever you want; we will never know for sure anyways. That's what I call lack of substance in an argument.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #257
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick

The concept art is interesting to look at, but I am glad this movie never got made. The chances of it ever turning out good and being well received were slim to none.

AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote