The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #151
Figs
Banned User

Default Re: This Thread Exists 'Cause Haters Gonna Hate

I ****ing hate biased fanboys. It's annoying but funny at the same time just how pathetic they can be.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #152
Matt Mortem
Nintend'oh

I hate enablers. If you know someone is in a fragile state and is susceptible to any kind of irresponsible behavior or substance abuse, don't go out of your way to promote those things. I'm watching a dear friend get swallowed by such enablers. It's disgusting and I hate it.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #153
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I hate enablers. If you know someone is in a fragile state and is susceptible to any kind of irresponsible behavior or substance abuse, don't go out of your way to promote those things. I'm watching a dear friend get swallowed by such enablers. It's disgusting and I hate it.
If it involves drugs and partying, next time just kick down their door like this...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #154
Duke
Knowin is half the battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
If it involves drugs and partying, next time just kick down their door like this...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

And be sure to go totally Schwarznegger with the classic line: Knock. Knock.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #155
Matt Mortem
Nintend'oh

I'll take that under advisement. If anyone knew how to handle a delicate situation, it's Ahnold.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #156
Parker Wayne
Classic Spider-Bat

Quote:
I ****ing hate biased fanboys. It's annoying but funny at the same time just how pathetic they can be.
And you're on these boards because.........

Parker Wayne will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #157
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Wayne View Post
And you're on these boards because.........
I love movies and come here for movie news.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #158
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

I'm on these boards for...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #159
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

I hate posters who are repetitive and carrot cake.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #160
Parker Wayne
Classic Spider-Bat

Quote:
I love movies and come here for movie news.

Fight the trolls! Do it for...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Parker Wayne will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:38 AM   #161
E-Man
Cooler than your daddy.

I hate people who ask to borrow money and never pay it back. These same bastards always get mad at you when you turn them down because you know they won't pay you back.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #162
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I hate people who ask to borrow money and never pay it back. These same bastards always get mad at you when you turn them down because you know they won't pay you back.
This ^

Just got caught out with a colleague who borrowed 150 of me to pay rent, and didn't pay it back until 3 weeks after the agree date (which was when I needed it to pay MY rent).

I think what bugs me most is being constantly lied to. Oh it'll be absolutely fine by this date... Well obviously it wasn't. And then the vague lame excuses about your bank or your card broke or your cheque's not cleared in 2 weeks. And that ongoing sense that the person is avoiding you so they don't have to face up to it.

I never do it more than once tho, so she can forget it.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #163
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

That's what you get for having money to lend.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #164
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
That's what you get for having money to lend.
I really don't... that's the problem

It was MY rent money I lent her, because my rent wasn't due for 2 weeks after hers and she said she'd definitely pay me back before then.

It's not like I have 150 to spare of a month... I have no savings to dip into, and no relatives to borrow that kind of money from.

I really put my faith in her, really tried to trust her. I broke all my own rules about lending money, and I really shouldn't have.

But you learn from your mistakes!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 04-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #165
Lunar_Wolf
WTF face

I hate the amount of Marvel shows being pumped out:

EMH(gonna be **** canned)
SSM(got **** canned)
USM(may as well be **** canned)

New Hulk & and new Avengers show coming.

Is it too much to ask for one show that can has a lengthy run?

Old 04-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #166
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

Well, I'm really hating some ignorant people right now, but I think I've figured out why I've been feeling so down lately. I've been far too nice and accommodating of people who have not been giving me the same courtesy, all because these people are harboring petty jealousy towards me for various reasons, be it because of a man or that they aren't as comfortable in their skins as I am and just want to make me feel bad about something I refuse to feel bad about.

- I take growing my hair extremely long for charity VERY seriously. Think of the children!

STOP THE INSANITY!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Understanding me:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...usaolp00000592
Old 04-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #167
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Well, I'm really hating some ignorant people right now, but I think I've figured out why I've been feeling so down lately. I've been far too nice and accommodating of people who have not been giving me the same courtesy, all because these people are harboring petty jealousy towards me for various reasons, be it because of a man or that they aren't as comfortable in their skins as I am and just want to make me feel bad about something I refuse to feel bad about.
Or maybe they just don't like you.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 04-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #168
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
Or maybe they just don't like you.
Well, there's always some reason for people not liking you and I've been getting some rather threatening, harmful hatred from people I don't even know for superficial reasons, like my having a crush on a single guy another woman, who has a boyfriend already, seems to like too. I'm guessing the haters are people who are friends of this woman which makes her hostility all the more childish and cowardly. I'm the type of person who believes in one on one confrontations, not hiding behind others to do your dirty work. I'm getting too old for this kind of grade school silliness.

- I take growing my hair extremely long for charity VERY seriously. Think of the children!

STOP THE INSANITY!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Understanding me:
Old 04-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #169
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Well, there's always some reason for people not liking you and I've been getting some rather threatening, harmful hatred from people I don't even know for superficial reasons, like my having a crush on a single guy another woman, who has a boyfriend already, seems to like too. I'm getting too old for this kind of silliness.
Not really. I know plenty of people I don't like and I have no real reason for not doing so. I just don't. Maybe they think I'm jealous of them too.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #170
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

Quote:
Not really. I know plenty of people I don't like and I have no real reason for not doing so. I just don't. Maybe they think I'm jealous of them too.
I don't know. I don't really develop a strong dislike for people unless they give me just cause to want to keep them as far away from my life as possible, like the aforementioned jealous woman who has been overly hostile towards me because we like the same guy. Once you perpetuate an atmosphere where I feel threatened, I want nothing to do with you at all because why would I want to hang around with people that make me feel unsafe, especially in my own living space?

STOP THE INSANITY!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Understanding me:
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #171
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
I don't know. I don't really develop a strong dislike for people unless they give me just cause to want to keep them as far away from my life as possible, like the aforementioned jealous woman who has been overly hostile towards me because we like the same guy. Once you perpetuate an atmosphere where I feel threatened, I want nothing to do with you at all because why would I want to hang around with people that make me feel unsafe, especially in my own living space?
Well you know what you have to do.....

...murder.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #172
steintym
Stay Frosty

I hate that Eastbound and Down is over. I already miss Kenny Powers.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #173
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

Quote:
Well you know what you have to do.....

...murder.
lol! Uh, no I don't think so. But by law I can use Pepper Spray if I'm being physically threatened.

But seriously, the intense level of hatred and hostility I've been getting from people for unspecified reasons is getting out of hand. I'm just absolutely clueless about what is going on, other than the offense of my liking another guy who, to my knowledge is single, and liked by a clingy girl. But really I have a lot of reservations with this situation as I've not been completely convinced things will end in a positive manner, especially for me, if I press on. My instinct tells me that what I need to remedy everything is time for things to work themselves out on their own. I believe that life is a circle, what goes around comes around, and all this negativity that has been aimed at me will come back on my tormentors.

STOP THE INSANITY!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Understanding me:
Old 04-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #174
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Wayne View Post

Fight the trolls! Do it for...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
At work and can't see the video. Which one is it?

Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #175
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Quote:
At work and can't see the video. Which one is it?

Closed Thread