The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Comic Books & Genre RPG's

Old 04-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #26
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing

Default Re: Create-A-Hero RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Somehow I've gone from writing a single character to inheriting an entire team...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #27
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been away so long...my trip lasted alittle longer than expected. I'm using a friend's computer right now, but I'll be back sometime tonight.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 PM   #28
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

and I'm back. I'll probably be getting a post up tomorrow

Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #29
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

House I moved into might lose electricity......

might be out for a little bit. Trying to figure something out. I'll be in touch.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #30
sabetoonth
Who?

Okay, really, gonna get my app up today. Im taking a leave of absence from active RP on this one site were the character muse has had gears lock up on it.

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
sabetoonth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #31
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

hey guys, quick update...

Power at the house I just moved into has been shut off. I do have the ability to get online, but my access is limited (it's a computer shop in town). I'll be limited in my availability at least for the remainder of the week, though I am looking into the possibility of moving again.

So just bear with me for a bit until I get things straightened out, but things should be back to normal(ish) within a week or so.

And I'll try and get a post up when I can.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #32
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. Been busy.

Damn you Tribes Ascend!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #33
Hound55

I'm going to get something up later tonight.

Just finished first assignment and pretty amped to write about something that isn't contemporary political philosophy right about now...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Old 04-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #34
Erin
Enters with conviction.

But why would you NOT want to write contemporary political phi - ... you know what? Ask a dumb question...

Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #35
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
But why would you NOT want to write contemporary political phi - ... you know what? Ask a dumb question...

I'm hoping to be into a new place by the end of the week, so once that's taken care of things should be relatively back to normal...

Old 04-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #36
unstoppable
Side-Kick

Hey guys, it's been awhile since i last posted on these boards and I'm hoping to get back into some online role-playing. If you'll have me I'll have an application up in a day or two.

Member of the Panettiere Patrol
First Lieutenant of the NHO Resistance
<PM me for info>

"As long as you care you can't acheive greatness"
"You don't even know the nothing you can't do"
8-26-07
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #37
Erin
Enters with conviction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstoppable View Post
Hey guys, it's been awhile since i last posted on these boards and I'm hoping to get back into some online role-playing. If you'll have me I'll have an application up in a day or two.
I guess if you post your app we will see if we'll have you... though we're all pretty easy around here (especially Nightmare. He's kind of a ****).. so... I'd say your chances are pretty good.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #38
Hound55

"Tonight" turned into "in 5 nights' time" for me, but it's there now.

My EeePC power cord is broken if you're wondering about the delay. Frankly, I blame Erin...

I acknowledge that the language in the last post was a little blue in places (also pink, white on black, teal... hyuk, hyuk, *guffaws*) but I maintain it was in character and I am going somewhere with it...

Old 04-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #39
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

So I'm hoping to have everything resolved shortly. I have a place lined up if I want it (thanks to a lovely lady friend of mine....) I'm just waiting on some final details to be ironed out, then I can get back to posting regularly again. Thanks for bearing with my while I get this ****eshow worked out.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #40
Erin
Enters with conviction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post

My EeePC power cord is broken if you're wondering about the delay. Frankly, I blame Erin...

I acknowledge that the language in the last post was a little blue in places (also pink, white on black, teal... hyuk, hyuk, *guffaws*) but I maintain it was in character and I am going somewhere with it...
You'll be happy to know then that the problem was not with my EeePC's power cord, but with the computer itself, which just stopped working. Apparently the brand has a habit of doing that. It usually happens around the two year mark - known by former users as the "Two Year Problem." Suddenly something in it just goes "Okay, I'm done" and nobody seems to know what or why.

And by happy to know that, I mean you'll be happy to know that I have had a netbook shaped paperweight since December, but will finally be getting a replacement by the end of the week (had to wait for taxes and tax returns). But it will mean that I will once again be around more often.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #41
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quick post up, not overly thrilled with it as it was a bit of a rush job, but things will be getting back to normal soon.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #42
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post

I swear to Thor that I will reply to your post!

I've just been working extra hours and having no desire to do so lately

But I have ideas now!...well, a couple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #43
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

Create a Hero RPG SEASON IV Application

Character you have created: Samson The Mighty/ The Youngster

Alias: Sam Osborne

Speech Color: Gold, Italic

Character Alignment: Hero

Identity: Secret

Character Personality: Sam is a warm hearted kind of guy always willing to put others before himself. He likes to stay in the background trying not to be seen. Can be shy at times until he gets to know a person.

Origin Info/Details: His story begins on planet Zarrton. Sam’s real father Xon was known as a High Knight. On the planet Zarrton a High Knight is the king’s top soldier. The King had called Xon to his throne room after hearing the news that his High knight child hasn’t been born yet. It only takes Zarrtonian women 3 weeks to have their children and it’s been 5 weeks and Xon’s wife hasn’t had hers.

When a knight has a child he is automatically pledge into the knight’s army, unless the child is born as a sincraft. (Sincrafts are Zarrtonian’s born with a defect. The Zarronian race has a unique ability to age to the state when their bodies will be in its prime. When a Zarrtonian woman child is not born within three weeks this is a sign that the baby will be a sincraft. For the Zarrton race if a child is born a sincraft it is put to death no matter what along with the mother.)

When Xon approached the king’s throne room he went in on a kamikaze mission. His pride wouldn’t let him lie to the king so he knew that there was only one thing left to do. He knew he had to try and kill the king because if he didn’t the king would automatically put his wife and unborn son to death. So Xon went in with the intentions of killing the king and anyone that would dare stand in his way. Once in the throne room he told the king that his child wasn’t born yet. The king told him that this means only one thing that his wife and son must die. Knowing this Xon prepared himself for battle. Xon fought with all the other high knights knowing he was fighting a losing battle but this didn’t bother him none all he had to do was buy his wife and unborn child some time. Xon gave everything he had to every punch and kick slam he deliver till he saw the sign he was looking for. Through all the chaos he looked to the sky and saw his wife escaping on a ship. Once seeing that he gave up fighting now that he had pushed his body way passed its limit holding off the other high knights. As the king was about to deliver the fatal blow he notice that Xon was laughing and as he looked closer he seen a remote detonator on Xon’s wrist. Xon knew that even that if his wife got away on a ship heading to another planet that wouldn’t be enough. There is a good reason why sincrafts were put to death and Xon knew why. Knowing this on the third week when his child still wasn’t born he had went around the world planting bombs on critical points on the planet.

Before the king could even move to stop Xon he had pressed the button blowing the entire planet away all to save his only son.

Xon’s wife space ship had crash landed on the planet Earth. When she landed she had sensed with her special ability that she had been notice and people were on the way to capture her. She did the only thing she could do and that was run. While running she knew that at any moment she was going to get captured in a matter of minutes and the only thing that mattered to her was unborn child. She also had sensed that when she crashed landed that her ship had force someone else close by to get in an accident. While running she came across a woman who was trapped in a flipped over red truck unconscious. She quickly flipped the truck back over and ripped the driver side door off. She placed her right hand on the ladies forehand and the other hand on her stomach. A blue color glow came from the alien woman’s hand and went into the lady. All of the ladies injuries had healed. The alien woman then ran off as she finalized at the last second that the group that was after her was closing in. As she went to run away it was to late, they had caught her.

A month later the lady in the red truck had found out she was pregnant. This was a miracle to her and her husband being that before the accident she wasn’t able to have any kids. They didn’t know why or how she was able to have this kid now and they didn’t care they were just happy that they were having a baby. During the course of her pregnancy, Janet had lost her husband Jim. Jim was a police officer who had got killed on the job. So after her husband past away she moved to the country because she figured it would be a better place to raise her son.

Sam has grown up to be a good person with just him and his mother taking care of each other. At the age of 15 that’s when Sam’s powers began to manifest but he never really truly knew what was happening to him. Some day he would be a little faster or he would be a little stronger. Each day it was always different. His powers came to full play on his 17th birthday. He was telling one of his friends about the changes he was going through. During the conversation Sam’s mother had got into an accident. Her car was trapped between a van and a tractor-trailer. Seeing his mother in danger Sam had finally awakened his true power inside. He got his mother out of danger. He also noticed that he was a bit different. He stood in front of his mother not a 17 year boy but a grown man who looked as if he was in his early thirties. At that moment after saving his mother’s life he knew then what he had to do with his life.

After that event that took place he decided to become a super hero. He found one of his father’s old hoody and he sown a mask inside the hood. From that day forth he went by The Youngster. His first act of super heroism was when he saved a group of people from a bus that had a bomb on it. From that day he knew that this is what he was meant to do.
Just like every hero he has went through bad times and for him it was him losing his mind. As he got older and his powers began to get stronger his alien natural began to manifest making Sam more violent and having more of a killer instinct. Sam went on a rampage going to the point where he was hospitalizing criminals. If it wasn’t for his idol Icon Sam might have crossed the line and may have never been able to come back from it.
Once Sam has got back to his senses he decided to take a break from being a hero. So for a couple of months he cut himself off from people and stayed to himself and focus on himself mentally. After he felt that he was ready he rejoined the Guardians.
Now older and more experience Sam has decided to become a part time member of the Guardians as he now has plans to venture off and begin his own team.

Hero Type (Select one): Supernatural (Cosmic Deity)

Power Level: World Level

Powers: Being that Sam is a Zarrton and being born a Sinacraft, when he screams out the name Sincraft a magical lightning bolt strikes him he is transformed from an boy into an adult hero. He gains the powers of Invulnerability, Flight, Super-strength, Accelerated Probability (which allows him to slow down time, analyze which action to take, and then do so at a superhuman speed), Electric Manipulation, Decisive Memory (Anything that he has ever learned seen or heard from the day he was born stays in his mind as if he had just received the information. With this he has the ability to search through his memories as if he were re-experiencing them referred to as a holographic memory), Reverberation Vision (This is a two in one power. Reverberation vision uses his super hearing to not only hear from a far distance but also see beyond the human eyes. As the bouncing of sounds and vibrations off the surroundings enable him to see what's happening. If he would use his power to listen into a room next to him, as sound bounces off objects or people in the room. In his mind he is painted a picture of the layout of the area and the people in the room would be seen as just a black figure. Now with his Decisive memory if he happening to be listening to a person talk. Instead of just being an image of a body he will see their face only if he has seen the person face to face and heard them speak.) When he is in his normal human form he still able to use all of these powers but can only use two at a time and they are only 50% of his full strength.

Attributes (Select one at each category):

Strength Level: 65 As Youngster, Over 100 tons As Samson.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Over 100

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 5 hours.

Agility: 20X Human level.

Intelligence: Genius (but with his decisive memory he has the potential to reach a greater intellect only if he reads to do so.

Fighting Skill: Trained

Resources: Large

Weaknesses: Being that his alien DNA is mixed with human DNA he can not sustain his prime state for more then 3 hours out of 24 hours a day. In his normal state his body can only maintain two powers at a time and each one 50% of its strength. If he is not using his Invulnerability he can be hurt or killed just like any normal human in his normal state. Also in his normal form he can not fly.

Supporting Characters: Sergio (best friend), Dave (Friend at work), Alexandrina or Lexa Love, Leroy Love (Is the founder and CEO of Love Corporations. Also a major player with the crimes that happen in Lost Haven. King Zon (Is the ruler of the Zarrtonian race)

List a few reasons why you've created that character: Well he was like my own version of Superboy. When I first at the idea of him I was going in the direction of him being a sidekick type but as time gone by he somehow became more than that, he grew into his own man. So I think it is only right for me to continue with him and take him to the next level.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Some good ideas. Another rpger posting for the CAH. You know the same as everyone else.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yup

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue):

While running I notice to the left of me that I pass a sign that read Lost Haven. A trip that would normally take 35 to 40 minutes only took me a couple of minutes to get to. This running at super speeds is just more than amazing. Not only am I running at fast speeds but it looks like a path is already set out before me and all I have to do is just fallow it. I move just at the right times to ease by passing vehicles.

‘This alone is remarkable, I wonder what other things I can do. Fly, lift cars over my head like there nothing.’ I thought to my self. Then as I was running my speed began to slow down to the point I was moving at average speeds. I stop in the middle of the street and look at the cars around and notice that they are not moving as slow as they were before. Before I could figure out what was happening everything went back to its original speed. The sound of a car slamming on its breaks brought my attention a head of me. I stood there not able to move just looking as the car was about to hit till the driver made a sharp turn to the right crashing into a pole. Others tried to avoid the car that crash into the pole but by doing so they did nothing but hit other cars causing a big accident.

While all of the chaos was going on I notice out of the corner of my eye that a black truck was heading straight at young woman who was dining at an outside restaurant as if nothing was going on. I knew that if I yell for her to look out it would be to late I would I have to get to her myself. Not knowing what was going to happen I took off running. I notice while running to catch the truck before it hits the woman that man speed wasn’t quite as fast as it was before. I pass the truck and as I do so my speed goes back to normal. The woman looks at me as I just appear right in front of her face. ‘My speed is gone there is only one thing I can do.’ I quickly grab her in my arms and get down on the ground using my body to shield her from most of the hit. I start praying to God that a miracle occurs.

I close my eyes and brace my self for impact. Then it takes place, the truck hits my back but shocking to me it doesn’t hurt. I feel the front of the truck cave in against my back. As the impact of the truck hit against me I look up and see the truck flipping up in the air. As it was passing by I notice debris hit the woman on her head. The truck lands on a bunch of tables luckily once people notice the truck coming they all ran out of the way so know one got hurt.

First thing I do is look around and make sure that what just took place wasn’t seen. As I take a quick glance I observe that no one seen the truck hit me. I feel the woman beginning to move in my arms so I look down and make sure she is alright. She starts shaking her head slowly and rests her hand on her forehead.

“Hey take it easy okay your head got hit by some of the wreckage from the truck but it looks like you’ll live.” I stay to her hoping she didn’t notice me run to her in super speed.

“I… who…wait…you? I saw you… there…here.”

From the jump I could tell the hit to the head had taken its toll. Nothing she was saying was making since. She waits a couple of moments and got her thoughts together.

“The truck I saw it hit you, head on.”

Dang she notice but maybe I can play it off since she did get hit in the head.

“If I did, I’d be dead. I ran to you to get you out of the way and then as I grab you another car had hit the truck sending it up in the air. That’s when we drop to the ground and a side mirror or something had hit you in the head. It must have given you some kind of imagination.”

She then slowly gets to her feet and looks at the truck and looks at blue Honda accord that was behind me and notice that the hood of it was damage. She didn't see that the Honda had got hit by another car and lost control and just happened to end up next to us.The evidence around us was so convincing that she had to believe what I told her.

“Must have.” She said while rubbing her head.

As we were standing there three men came out of no where shouting and heading in our direction.

“Ms. Love are you okay did you get hurt?” One of them ask.

“I’m fine. Go get the car.”

Right away the men quickly did as they were told it was obvious she is a young woman with power.

“Looks like I have to go but I will see you later. Today is your lucky day.”

“Your injury, shouldn’t you stay till the ambulance gets here so they can check it out?”

She then leans in and kisses me on the forehead softly and looks me in the eyes.

“No need. I’ll be fine thanks to you.”

She steps back and smiles. She looks at me and then starts to walk away. As she is walking I notice a necklace on the ground. I grab it and see two L’s that must be initials that stood for something.

“Hey your…”

Before I can finish I notice that she was already gone.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #44
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Majestic View Post

Character you have created: Samson The Mighty/ The Youngster

Alias: Sam Osborne

Speech Color: Gold, Italic

Character Personality: Sam is a warm hearted kind of guy always willing to put others before himself. He likes to stay in the background trying not to be seen. Can be shy at times until he gets to know a person.

Origin Info/Details: His story begins on planet Zarrton. Sam’s real father Xon was known as a High Knight. On the planet Zarrton a High Knight is the king’s top soldier. The King had called Xon to his throne room after hearing the news that his High knight child hasn’t been born yet. It only takes Zarrtonian women 3 weeks to have their children and it’s been 5 weeks and Xon’s wife hasn’t had hers.

When a knight has a child he is automatically pledge into the knight’s army, unless the child is born as a sincraft. (Sincrafts are Zarrtonian’s born with a defect. The Zarronian race has a unique ability to age to the state when their bodies will be in its prime. When a Zarrtonian woman child is not born within three weeks this is a sign that the baby will be a sincraft. For the Zarrton race if a child is born a sincraft it is put to death no matter what along with the mother.)

When Xon approached the king’s throne room he went in on a kamikaze mission. His pride wouldn’t let him lie to the king so he knew that there was only one thing left to do. He knew he had to try and kill the king because if he didn’t the king would automatically put his wife and unborn son to death. So Xon went in with the intentions of killing the king and anyone that would dare stand in his way. Once in the throne room he told the king that his child wasn’t born yet. The king told him that this means only one thing that his wife and son must die. Knowing this Xon prepared himself for battle. Xon fought with all the other high knights knowing he was fighting a losing battle but this didn’t bother him none all he had to do was buy his wife and unborn child some time. Xon gave everything he had to every punch and kick slam he deliver till he saw the sign he was looking for. Through all the chaos he looked to the sky and saw his wife escaping on a ship. Once seeing that he gave up fighting now that he had pushed his body way passed its limit holding off the other high knights. As the king was about to deliver the fatal blow he notice that Xon was laughing and as he looked closer he seen a remote detonator on Xon’s wrist. Xon knew that even that if his wife got away on a ship heading to another planet that wouldn’t be enough. There is a good reason why sincrafts were put to death and Xon knew why. Knowing this on the third week when his child still wasn’t born he had went around the world planting bombs on critical points on the planet.

Before the king could even move to stop Xon he had pressed the button blowing the entire planet away all to save his only son.

Xon’s wife space ship had crash landed on the planet Earth. When she landed she had sensed with her special ability that she had been notice and people were on the way to capture her. She did the only thing she could do and that was run. While running she knew that at any moment she was going to get captured in a matter of minutes and the only thing that mattered to her was unborn child. She also had sensed that when she crashed landed that her ship had force someone else close by to get in an accident. While running she came across a woman who was trapped in a flipped over red truck unconscious. She quickly flipped the truck back over and ripped the driver side door off. She placed her right hand on the ladies forehand and the other hand on her stomach. A blue color glow came from the alien woman’s hand and went into the lady. All of the ladies injuries had healed. The alien woman then ran off as she finalized at the last second that the group that was after her was closing in. As she went to run away it was to late, they had caught her.

A month later the lady in the red truck had found out she was pregnant. This was a miracle to her and her husband being that before the accident she wasn’t able to have any kids. They didn’t know why or how she was able to have this kid now and they didn’t care they were just happy that they were having a baby. During the course of her pregnancy, Janet had lost her husband Jim. Jim was a police officer who had got killed on the job. So after her husband past away she moved to the country because she figured it would be a better place to raise her son.

Sam has grown up to be a good person with just him and his mother taking care of each other. At the age of 15 that’s when Sam’s powers began to manifest but he never really truly knew what was happening to him. Some day he would be a little faster or he would be a little stronger. Each day it was always different. His powers came to full play on his 17th birthday. He was telling one of his friends about the changes he was going through. During the conversation Sam’s mother had got into an accident. Her car was trapped between a van and a tractor-trailer. Seeing his mother in danger Sam had finally awakened his true power inside. He got his mother out of danger. He also noticed that he was a bit different. He stood in front of his mother not a 17 year boy but a grown man who looked as if he was in his early thirties. At that moment after saving his mother’s life he knew then what he had to do with his life.

After that event that took place he decided to become a super hero. He found one of his father’s old hoody and he sown a mask inside the hood. From that day forth he went by The Youngster. His first act of super heroism was when he saved a group of people from a bus that had a bomb on it. From that day he knew that this is what he was meant to do.
Just like every hero he has went through bad times and for him it was him losing his mind. As he got older and his powers began to get stronger his alien natural began to manifest making Sam more violent and having more of a killer instinct. Sam went on a rampage going to the point where he was hospitalizing criminals. If it wasn’t for his idol Icon Sam might have crossed the line and may have never been able to come back from it.
Once Sam has got back to his senses he decided to take a break from being a hero. So for a couple of months he cut himself off from people and stayed to himself and focus on himself mentally. After he felt that he was ready he rejoined the Guardians.
Now older and more experience Sam has decided to become a part time member of the Guardians as he now has plans to venture off and begin his own team.

Hero Type (Select one): Supernatural (Cosmic Deity)

Power Level: World Level

Powers: Being that Sam is a Zarrton and being born a Sinacraft, when he screams out the name Sincraft a magical lightning bolt strikes him he is transformed from an boy into an adult hero. He gains the powers of Invulnerability, Flight, Super-strength, Accelerated Probability (which allows him to slow down time, analyze which action to take, and then do so at a superhuman speed), Electric Manipulation, Decisive Memory (Anything that he has ever learned seen or heard from the day he was born stays in his mind as if he had just received the information. With this he has the ability to search through his memories as if he were re-experiencing them referred to as a holographic memory), Reverberation Vision (This is a two in one power. Reverberation vision uses his super hearing to not only hear from a far distance but also see beyond the human eyes. As the bouncing of sounds and vibrations off the surroundings enable him to see what's happening. If he would use his power to listen into a room next to him, as sound bounces off objects or people in the room. In his mind he is painted a picture of the layout of the area and the people in the room would be seen as just a black figure. Now with his Decisive memory if he happening to be listening to a person talk. Instead of just being an image of a body he will see their face only if he has seen the person face to face and heard them speak.) When he is in his normal human form he still able to use all of these powers but can only use two at a time and they are only 50% of his full strength.

Strength Level: 65 As Youngster, Over 100 tons As Samson.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Over 100

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 5 hours.

Agility: 20X Human level.

Intelligence: Genius (but with his decisive memory he has the potential to reach a greater intellect only if he reads to do so.

Fighting Skill: Trained

Resources: Large

Weaknesses: Being that his alien DNA is mixed with human DNA he can not sustain his prime state for more then 3 hours out of 24 hours a day. In his normal state his body can only maintain two powers at a time and each one 50% of its strength. If he is not using his Invulnerability he can be hurt or killed just like any normal human in his normal state. Also in his normal form he can not fly.

Supporting Characters: Sergio (best friend), Dave (Friend at work), Alexandrina or Lexa Love, Leroy Love (Is the founder and CEO of Love Corporations. Also a major player with the crimes that happen in Lost Haven. King Zon (Is the ruler of the Zarrtonian race)

List a few reasons why you've created that character: Well he was like my own version of Superboy. When I first at the idea of him I was going in the direction of him being a sidekick type but as time gone by he somehow became more than that, he grew into his own man. So I think it is only right for me to continue with him and take him to the next level.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Some good ideas. Another rpger posting for the CAH. You know the same as everyone else.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yup

While running I notice to the left of me that I pass a sign that read Lost Haven. A trip that would normally take 35 to 40 minutes only took me a couple of minutes to get to. This running at super speeds is just more than amazing. Not only am I running at fast speeds but it looks like a path is already set out before me and all I have to do is just fallow it. I move just at the right times to ease by passing vehicles.

‘This alone is remarkable, I wonder what other things I can do. Fly, lift cars over my head like there nothing.’ I thought to my self. Then as I was running my speed began to slow down to the point I was moving at average speeds. I stop in the middle of the street and look at the cars around and notice that they are not moving as slow as they were before. Before I could figure out what was happening everything went back to its original speed. The sound of a car slamming on its breaks brought my attention a head of me. I stood there not able to move just looking as the car was about to hit till the driver made a sharp turn to the right crashing into a pole. Others tried to avoid the car that crash into the pole but by doing so they did nothing but hit other cars causing a big accident.

While all of the chaos was going on I notice out of the corner of my eye that a black truck was heading straight at young woman who was dining at an outside restaurant as if nothing was going on. I knew that if I yell for her to look out it would be to late I would I have to get to her myself. Not knowing what was going to happen I took off running. I notice while running to catch the truck before it hits the woman that man speed wasn’t quite as fast as it was before. I pass the truck and as I do so my speed goes back to normal. The woman looks at me as I just appear right in front of her face. ‘My speed is gone there is only one thing I can do.’ I quickly grab her in my arms and get down on the ground using my body to shield her from most of the hit. I start praying to God that a miracle occurs.

I close my eyes and brace my self for impact. Then it takes place, the truck hits my back but shocking to me it doesn’t hurt. I feel the front of the truck cave in against my back. As the impact of the truck hit against me I look up and see the truck flipping up in the air. As it was passing by I notice debris hit the woman on her head. The truck lands on a bunch of tables luckily once people notice the truck coming they all ran out of the way so know one got hurt.

First thing I do is look around and make sure that what just took place wasn’t seen. As I take a quick glance I observe that no one seen the truck hit me. I feel the woman beginning to move in my arms so I look down and make sure she is alright. She starts shaking her head slowly and rests her hand on her forehead.

“Hey take it easy okay your head got hit by some of the wreckage from the truck but it looks like you’ll live.” I stay to her hoping she didn’t notice me run to her in super speed.

“I… who…wait…you? I saw you… there…here.”

From the jump I could tell the hit to the head had taken its toll. Nothing she was saying was making since. She waits a couple of moments and got her thoughts together.

“The truck I saw it hit you, head on.”

Dang she notice but maybe I can play it off since she did get hit in the head.

“If I did, I’d be dead. I ran to you to get you out of the way and then as I grab you another car had hit the truck sending it up in the air. That’s when we drop to the ground and a side mirror or something had hit you in the head. It must have given you some kind of imagination.”

She then slowly gets to her feet and looks at the truck and looks at blue Honda accord that was behind me and notice that the hood of it was damage. She didn't see that the Honda had got hit by another car and lost control and just happened to end up next to us.The evidence around us was so convincing that she had to believe what I told her.

“Must have.” She said while rubbing her head.

As we were standing there three men came out of no where shouting and heading in our direction.

“Ms. Love are you okay did you get hurt?” One of them ask.

“I’m fine. Go get the car.”

Right away the men quickly did as they were told it was obvious she is a young woman with power.

“Looks like I have to go but I will see you later. Today is your lucky day.”

“Your injury, shouldn’t you stay till the ambulance gets here so they can check it out?”

She then leans in and kisses me on the forehead softly and looks me in the eyes.

“No need. I’ll be fine thanks to you.”

She steps back and smiles. She looks at me and then starts to walk away. As she is walking I notice a necklace on the ground. I grab it and see two L’s that must be initials that stood for something.

“Hey your…”

Before I can finish I notice that she was already gone.
Approved

Old 04-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #45
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel

I miss this game. Wish I wasn't having to cut back on so much hobby-stuffs.

Last edited by trustyside-kick; 04-28-2012 at 01:09 PM.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #46
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel

I typed this in the "what you think you can bring to the rpg" question, but I need to emphasize this because my time still sucks: this is going to be temporary as of right now.

Character you have created:
Michael Angelo

Alias:
Archangel

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):
Gold, Georgia Font

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line
Hero

Identity: Secret/Known
Known

Character Personality:
Humble spirit, but takes action when he has to. He understands that he has been bestowed with powers that have potential to be very destructive, and controlling those powers at times ever since the Invasion has caused him to somewhat fear himself. He can be a smart alec, and sometimes treats the entire thing as a game which is a strength as well as a weakness.

Uniform/costume: (Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like)

Origin Info/Details:
Michael was an orphan and has been for as long as he can remember.

His birth mother, as was told to him, was to have been a spirited woman. Always keeping her faith in God, and living her life according to his plans, she was a parishioner of the local Cathedral. Her romantic life was not something commonly known, yet she gave birth to a child. Giving birth to him, however, she had died; Michael was sent to the orphanage. He didn't stay in the orphanage for too long, however. By the time he was 9, he was finally accepted into an adoptive family: The Angelos. As a child, Michael would grow up according to his adoptive family's lifestyle which just so happened to be that of any common family around the area: devoted Catholics. He took up a interest in art, and one day his teacher glanced at one of his pieces of work one day and said "Wow, Michael Angelo, you're a real Michaelangelo" and the nickname stuck. It never bothered him, however. The nickname was something that he accepted easily.

Many Catholic schools around the country have different times when they allow a young man or woman to take the sacrament of Confirmation. Confirmation is the conferral of sanctifying grace and the strengthening of the union between individual souls and God. Little did Michael know, that his Confirmation would become so much more than that. On the day of his Confirmation, he was given the duty of The Archangel.

It was not through a burning bush, or a voice to his head, it was through an angel. The morning day of his Confirmation on Sunday, Michael was visited by the Angel of Prophecy: Bath Kol. The angel told Michael about the task of The Archangel, but the young man was so much in shock about it, that he believed it to be a dream. But the moment that Michael went up to the altar later that afternoon before The Bishop to complete his sacrament of Confirmation, he felt something change in him; but he did not quite understand what.

Recently he had found out that the truth behind his "purpose" was all a sham. An orchestrated plot by an angel wanting revenge on his creator as it was revealed that Bath Kol had simply been waiting for the time where Michael would be worthy and powerful enough to rescue St. Michael the archangel from his prison in Hell. Once he received the lost angel's blessings, Bath Kol took action to steal Michael's powers from him, and attack Heaven in attempt to recreate the world in what he deemed to be pure and free of sin.

With Bath Kol's plans thwarted, Michael is told by St. Michael the archangel that he and the other Archangels had agreed: they wish to continue to bless Michael with the 3 blessings of God channeled through them. And that he simply...can live life how he sees fit finally.

Hero Type (Select one):
Supernatural Elemental (Divine Agent)

Power Level (Select one below):
World Level, Cosmic on Sunday

Powers (Be Specific):
He is blessed by the Archangels of God's heavenly domain. On each day, he receives a different blessing (passive powers). His powers are categorized into 3 main blessings:
  • The Pax Dei (Peace of God) - This allows him to communicate with the Archangels which bless him for their counsel: Gabriel (Monday), Michael (Tuesday), Raphael (Wednesday), Zadkiel (Thursday), Ariel (Friday), Uriel (Saturday), Metatron (Sunday).
  • The Salus Dei (Salvation of God) - This allows him to heal upon committing the act of prayer. His Healing abilities are limited by the Will of God. He can heal grave injuries, but if it is God's will that said person dies, his healing will have no effect for example.
  • The Cordis Dei (Spirit of God) - This is his most commonly used of the blessings as this allows him control over the Elements of Creation: Fire (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday), Water (Monday, Tuesday, Sunday), Earth (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), and Wind (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday).
The Pax Dei and Salus Dei are passively always available to him, and he can also sprout his angel-fire wings at will as well. But in order to tap into the Cordis Dei, he must fully transform into The Archangel State. Also when in this state he can summon forth St. Michael the Archangel's firey sword (The Sword of the Spirit).

On Sundays, he is at his most powerful. Not just because he can harness all 4 elements at once, but because he is blessed by the strongest of Archangels on this day: Metatron.

Attributes:
(Note that Michael has finally found out how to tap into the potentials of his abilities as he learned that he can exceed his limits the more Faith he has in himself.)

Strength Level:

Speed/Reaction Timing Level:
30, 80 on Sunday

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort:
3 hours, 5 hours on Sunday

Agility:
10X, 20X on Sunday

Intelligence:
Average

Fighting Skill:
Mastered

Resources:
Average

Weaknesses:

When not in the Archangel State, while still able to passively tap into 2 of his blessings and has some imbued strength and endurance, he is not nearly as powerful when in the Archangel State. Used to be powerless on Tuesdays until he rescued St. Michael the archangel from Hell.

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?):
  • Flux - New Girlfriend. Also fellow teammate of The Guardians.
  • Father Damian - Priest at the local Cathedral. Frequently helps Michael when he goes into the Church, feeling lost. He is also going to be Michael's mentor as he tries to understand his role as The Archangel.
List a few reasons why you've created that character:
I originally wanted to make a healer type of character, so immediately thought of an angel like character. When it came down to really thinking about it, I decided I wanted a character who was blessed by the angels. When I went around trying to find information, I stumbled upon information about Archangels, and I knew this is what I wanted to work with. I happen to be Catholic, and the idea of a hero like this appeals to me. And also because I am Catholic, I figure I can portray and define who he is well. I figured it would be interesting, because I was pretty confident that a character such as this would never be brought up or introduced.

What can you bring to the RPG?:
To be honest, I just feel I need to tie up where the character was left off. Sadly I became inactive when some really important stuff went on. I need to clearly state his current...well, state. Then if I can stick around I will. But leaving some stuff unanswered just bugs me.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
Yes

One of my favorite posts from last season.

Last edited by trustyside-kick; 04-28-2012 at 02:19 PM.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #47
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
I typed this in the "what you think you can bring to the rpg" question, but I need to emphasize this because my time still sucks: this is going to be temporary as of right now.

Character you have created:
Michael Angelo

Alias:
Archangel

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):
Gold, Georgia Font

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line
Hero

Identity: Secret/Known
Known

Character Personality:
Humble spirit, but takes action when he has to. He understands that he has been bestowed with powers that have potential to be very destructive, and controlling those powers at times ever since the Invasion has caused him to somewhat fear himself. He can be a smart alec, and sometimes treats the entire thing as a game which is a strength as well as a weakness.

Uniform/costume: (Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like)

Origin Info/Details:
Michael was an orphan and has been for as long as he can remember.

His birth mother, as was told to him, was to have been a spirited woman. Always keeping her faith in God, and living her life according to his plans, she was a parishioner of the local Cathedral. Her romantic life was not something commonly known, yet she gave birth to a child. Giving birth to him, however, she had died; Michael was sent to the orphanage. He didn't stay in the orphanage for too long, however. By the time he was 9, he was finally accepted into an adoptive family: The Angelos. As a child, Michael would grow up according to his adoptive family's lifestyle which just so happened to be that of any common family around the area: devoted Catholics. He took up a interest in art, and one day his teacher glanced at one of his pieces of work one day and said "Wow, Michael Angelo, you're a real Michaelangelo" and the nickname stuck. It never bothered him, however. The nickname was something that he accepted easily.

Many Catholic schools around the country have different times when they allow a young man or woman to take the sacrament of Confirmation. Confirmation is the conferral of sanctifying grace and the strengthening of the union between individual souls and God. Little did Michael know, that his Confirmation would become so much more than that. On the day of his Confirmation, he was given the duty of The Archangel.

It was not through a burning bush, or a voice to his head, it was through an angel. The morning day of his Confirmation on Sunday, Michael was visited by the Angel of Prophecy: Bath Kol. The angel told Michael about the task of The Archangel, but the young man was so much in shock about it, that he believed it to be a dream. But the moment that Michael went up to the altar later that afternoon before The Bishop to complete his sacrament of Confirmation, he felt something change in him; but he did not quite understand what.

Recently he had found out that the truth behind his "purpose" was all a sham. An orchestrated plot by an angel wanting revenge on his creator as it was revealed that Bath Kol had simply been waiting for the time where Michael would be worthy and powerful enough to rescue St. Michael the archangel from his prison in Hell. Once he received the lost angel's blessings, Bath Kol took action to steal Michael's powers from him, and attack Heaven in attempt to recreate the world in what he deemed to be pure and free of sin.

With Bath Kol's plans thwarted, Michael is told by St. Michael the archangel that he and the other Archangels had agreed: they wish to continue to bless Michael with the 3 blessings of God channeled through them. And that he simply...can live life how he sees fit finally.

Hero Type (Select one):
Supernatural Elemental (Divine Agent)

Power Level (Select one below):
World Level, Cosmic on Sunday

Powers (Be Specific):
He is blessed by the Archangels of God's heavenly domain. On each day, he receives a different blessing (passive powers). His powers are categorized into 3 main blessings:
  • The Pax Dei (Peace of God) - This allows him to communicate with the Archangels which bless him for their counsel: Gabriel (Monday), Michael (Tuesday), Raphael (Wednesday), Zadkiel (Thursday), Ariel (Friday), Uriel (Saturday), Metatron (Sunday).
  • The Salus Dei (Salvation of God) - This allows him to heal upon committing the act of prayer. His Healing abilities are limited by the Will of God. He can heal grave injuries, but if it is God's will that said person dies, his healing will have no effect for example.
  • The Cordis Dei (Spirit of God) - This is his most commonly used of the blessings as this allows him control over the Elements of Creation: Fire (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday), Water (Monday, Tuesday, Sunday), Earth (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), and Wind (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday).
The Pax Dei and Salus Dei are passively always available to him, and he can also sprout his angel-fire wings at will as well. But in order to tap into the Cordis Dei, he must fully transform into The Archangel State. Also when in this state he can summon forth St. Michael the Archangel's firey sword (The Sword of the Spirit).

On Sundays, he is at his most powerful. Not just because he can harness all 4 elements at once, but because he is blessed by the strongest of Archangels on this day: Metatron.

Attributes:
(Note that Michael has finally found out how to tap into the potentials of his abilities as he learned that he can exceed his limits the more Faith he has in himself.)

Strength Level:

Speed/Reaction Timing Level:
30, 80 on Sunday

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort:
3 hours, 5 hours on Sunday

Agility:
10X, 20X on Sunday

Intelligence:
Average

Fighting Skill:
Mastered

Resources:
Average

Weaknesses:

When not in the Archangel State, while still able to passively tap into 2 of his blessings and has some imbued strength and endurance, he is not nearly as powerful when in the Archangel State. Used to be powerless on Tuesdays until he rescued St. Michael the archangel from Hell.

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?):
  • Flux - New Girlfriend. Also fellow teammate of The Guardians.
  • Father Damian - Priest at the local Cathedral. Frequently helps Michael when he goes into the Church, feeling lost. He is also going to be Michael's mentor as he tries to understand his role as The Archangel.
List a few reasons why you've created that character:
I originally wanted to make a healer type of character, so immediately thought of an angel like character. When it came down to really thinking about it, I decided I wanted a character who was blessed by the angels. When I went around trying to find information, I stumbled upon information about Archangels, and I knew this is what I wanted to work with. I happen to be Catholic, and the idea of a hero like this appeals to me. And also because I am Catholic, I figure I can portray and define who he is well. I figured it would be interesting, because I was pretty confident that a character such as this would never be brought up or introduced.

What can you bring to the RPG?:
To be honest, I just feel I need to tie up where the character was left off. Sadly I became inactive when some really important stuff went on. I need to clearly state his current...well, state. Then if I can stick around I will. But leaving some stuff unanswered just bugs me.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
Yes

One of my favorite posts from last season.
Approved

Old 04-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #48
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

An Eve post should be up in the next day or so...and yes Phoenix will start messing with her very soon.

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #49
unstoppable
Side-Kick

Character you have created: David Gregory Mullins

Alias:The Negotiator

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):System italicized when thinking.

Character Personality (Give information on how your character acts, what he/she believes in, how they handle situations):To those who know him David is nothing short of a warmhearted and care-free individual with an unusually large appetite for knowledge. Once they scratch the surface however,it becomes apparent that David is a man adamant in his beliefs of good over evil with the strength of mind to see through whatever obstacle comes his way. Though quite the calculating person,David has a tendency to over think things,this coupled with his innate fears of his ever growing mental powers has made him quite paranoid in his day-to-day life. He is 6'1 Caucasian with an athletic build, short black hair, sporting a scar across his cheek from his first days as a hero.

Uniform/costume: Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like: A black trenchcoat with "N" stitched over the right breast,steel-toed boots,sunglasses. He often wears a vest coated in a home brewed chemical which makes it highly resistant to small arms fire.

Origin Info/Details:Born and raised in a Virginian suburb, David's easy going personality earned him passage in most social groups of his youth. Even in his youth David had an insatiable thirst for knowledge unheard of among his peers.When most children would be seen hanging out with friends or playing outside, David spent most of his times in the local library trying to quench his thirst for knowledge.Simply put school came exceptionally easy for David, graduatiing from High school at the age of 14.It wasn't until 2 years later,after getting a Compuer Science scholarship at Lost Haven University, that his life changed forever.One day, while studying for multiple exams,David to began hearing voices.At first he thought he was just tired,having spent most nights in either the University's library or trying to find new problems for his brain to solve, but it much more complex than that. When attempting to solve the problem David discovered that he wasn't going crazy, in fact quite the opposite, he realized that he could read people's minds.Being a man who could not stop at just scratching the surface of what could be a very interesting skill, he dove deeper into his overgrowing psionic capabilities. Upon further experimentation with his fellow students he learned that he could not only read a person's mind, but alter it in a variety of ways even making one overconfident jock to cluck like a chicken much to the bemusement of the rest of the LHU football team. Life came pretty easy to David for the most part, he acquired quite a few friends with his engaging personality and even starting dating a medicine major named Katherine,after over a year of dating he even managed to tell Katherine about his remarkable mental abilities. David soon learned all the University had to offer him, managing to receive various degrees in computer science as well as criminal science, as well as a professor- level of understanding in various others in little under 5 years. After graduating at the top of his class, he started his own business as the owner and operator of a PC repair store in Lost Haven, which became quite successful given the owner's knack for technology.As time went on David became quite bored with his life as just another guy working a regular job in a not so regular city He was always fascinated with the growing number of meta humans popping up around the world and never missed and opportunity to watch the news or roam the internet for information on these would be "superheroes". After months of contemplation he decided that maybe his great mind was meant for more than just fixing broken computers.

Hero Type:Psychic/Grey Matter

Power Level:City Level/World Level

NOTE: Having only one or two powers does not automatically make a character a level 2. The levels reflect how powerful the powers themselves are, not only the variety. A level 3 may be more powerful then a level 4. These levels serve to show where your powerful hero operates, as heroes this powerful may be cosmic wonderers or Earth-bound. Also, Game Masters will be wary of approving level 3 or 4 characters. An extremely well-thought out and great sample post will be needed to be approved for a high level character. Your post should be as powerful as your character.

Powers (Be Specific): David possesses a very powerful mind making him very intelligent, his brain also processes information at exceptionally high speeds allowing him to solve complex equations and a matter of seconds or read multiple books as quickly as he can turn the pages. His intelligence also gives him a photographic memory. He is also a telepath of moderate power allowing him to read minds and even alter the minds of others.

Strength Level: Normal Human

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Normal Human Speed, Reaction time significanly higher than average do to mental quickness.

Agility: Normal Human

Intelligence: Super-Genius

Fighting Skill: Trained. Mostly Self-taught after reading countless self-defense manuals combined with his Intelligence makes him a serious threat to most non-powered individuals

Resources: Large, he does own a store

Equipment: The aforementioned costume as well as state of laptop/camera phone and all that one would find in a computer shop. 2012 subaru outback

NOTE: Even if all attributes chosen are Normal human when Super-Genius, Mastered, and Extreme are chosen for the final three attributes, this player is a level 3 or 4 character, such as Batman.

Weaknesses (If your stats chosen are deemed powerful enough by a Game Master with no weakness, the character will fall under rules of Level 3 and 4 characters. Even with a weakness, a Game Master may rule it as a Level 3 or 4 character):All the vulnerabilities of being human, he also has a knack for over thinking things.It should be noted that although he has super human reaction time that doesn't mean his body can adjust to the information as fast as his brain can(He can watch a bullet fire from a gun but may have trouble dodging it with his human body)

Supporting Characters:
Katherine Bates: Along time college sweetheart and girlfriend. She very worried about the danger David puts himself through and often functions as his voice of reason.

Travis South: A local boy David hired to work at his store, has no idea that David is a super hero.

List a few reasons why you've created that character: I've always been fascinated with Superhero RPG's and the idea of playing a super genius really appeals to me. I'm hoping to create an interesting story with my fellow RPers

What can you bring to the RPG?: The wonders of the human brain.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yeah

"Like a glove"

David stood there in his bedroom, admiring how well his costume looked in the mirror.He's spent days awaiting this very moment, and now he finds himself looking in the mirror while Katherine sits on the bed with a large grin on her face.Most of the equipment, the pants, boots,etc, was easy to get ahold of;because when you live in a city where people walk about shooting death beams and throwing cars at each other, there's a high demand for survival gear.The vest was a different story entirely,getting the chemicals to form a protective layer over the vest was the easy part, having to explain to his girlfriend why their kitchen table was dissolved in chemicals was another thing entirely.

"And you tell me I spend to much time in front of the mirror."

"You still do, but that doesn't mean I don't look good in this"

He does a few more poses in the mirror before turning around to face her.

"How do I look?"

She walks over and wraps her arms around him.

"You look like the hero that Gotham deserves."

They share a laugh and a quick kiss.

"Are you sure you're ok with me doing this?"

"Eh, as long as it gets you outta the house and away from my non-melted furniture "

She gives him a halfhearted smile and embraces him.

"I don't have to read your mind to tell that you're worried"

They remained there for a moment, locked in a tender moment. It wasn't along until he could hear the muffled sobs from his shoulder. He could not bear that sound so he led with mind into his beloved's.

Please don't cry babe

He pulls her away and looks her straight in the eyes, pointing at his temple.

"You'll be in here the entire time ok?"

She wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles,this time it's genuine.

"Just be careful alright? "

"I'm always careful babe"

"And try not to ruin that coat of yours it took me 3 hours so sew that."

She traces the outline of the freshly sewn "N" on the trenchcoat.

"You still haven't told me what that stands for."

In due time love, in due time"

"I love you"

"Love you too"

He departs from his department via the stairs and ventures to his vehicle.Upon entering he immediately flips a switch on an old police scanner in the passenger seat, and drove off.Wondering where to start off David decides to venture downtown.

After three hours it became apparent that it was gonna be a long night. All that was on the scanner was petty crimes that were already being dealt with by either the police or the various metahumans in the area.David realized that scanner was useless now and turned it off. Instead letting his mind scan his surroundings for strong negative emotions. Not even twenty minutes passed when it hit him. Greed. Greed and Desperation flooded his mind. It made his stomach churn but he knew that was his target,he narrowed his mind and focused on those emotions.There was something very wrong here, and even though he thought it was corny....There was evil afoot.

Member of the Panettiere Patrol
First Lieutenant of the NHO Resistance
<PM me for info>

"As long as you care you can't acheive greatness"
"You don't even know the nothing you can't do"
8-26-07
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #50
Erin
Enters with conviction.

Kathy Bates is his girlfriend - now I'm going to think of the actress in Misery every time I those posts :P