10 - Amazing!! 140 62.78%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #51
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

Default Re: The Official ASM THEATRICAL TRAILER Thread! - Part 8

I agree with you man^

God but Tobey was a wus so much we can agree on that.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:36 AM   #52
ironwez20
Side-Kick

Omg when he started crying on the bridge when mj broke up with him I'll never forget how much of a ***** I thought he was

Old 04-16-2012, 03:54 AM   #53
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
Omg when he started crying on the bridge when mj broke up with him I'll never forget how much of a ***** I thought he was
Well, he was in love with MJ, so that gives him some reason to cry

When my relationship with a girl I loved ended, it was the worst feeling possible, a feeling I couldn't possible have imagined before. No I didn't cry, but I totally understand why one would cry in the situation, and I guess one can't understand that part before something like that happends to you

Old 04-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #54
Ultra Nolanite
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web face View Post
sorry I just gotta say this, peters life is way worse than batmans. Always has been always will be. There I said it
How so ?

Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #55
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Nolanite View Post
How so ?
Where to begin..??

Okay Peters is a teenager struggling with super powers in high school
Batman has millions of dollars, can do what he wants and knows how to do things the way they should be done. Spideys screws up sometimes like a normal person.

Parkers life is hard, he lives in NY, gets bullied, cant get the girl.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #56
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

think about this way -- whatever batman goes through, even if it is till almost death, he has the resources to get better and heal himself as fast as possible.

Peter doesn't, so if he's in a battle where he's almost beat to the death, he has to deal with it himself, he can't go to the hospital for fear of his identity being revealed for the most part, he can't throw money at a hospital and say 'I need a private room so you can fix me' or have the resources available like Batman does.

‎ Part of the beauty of Spider-Man is he's covered head to toe, you can't see his skin colour or sexual orientation, and what's important is that he's a hero. He stands for the underdog and those that need protecting." - Andrew Garfield
Doctor: Ooh baby I'm beating out a samba!
Old 04-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #57
DOO BEE
The Crimson Saint

Batman, Bruce, watched his parent get shot, they died in front of him... that is fairly traumatic. so in a fair go, bruce mentally is worse than peter

in the whole money side of things, sure batman has the money to fix himself, though he can't go to the hospital, how stupid can gordon be if in the nolanverse: at the end of TDK, batman was shot and this was witnessed by gordon where he was shot. if bruce was to go to a hospital, it would end up in the papers, and gordon would be onto that... so bruce needs to work upon himself, which was seen in TDK, where he is stiching himself up, then having alfred do it.

parker, sure can't do most of that... but does he not have healing ability? something that is accelerated by the human standard? so he will just need a tiny rest and some tea?

Old 04-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #58
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOO BEE View Post
Batman, Bruce, watched his parent get shot, they died in front of him... that is fairly traumatic. so in a fair go, bruce mentally is worse than peter

in the whole money side of things, sure batman has the money to fix himself, though he can't go to the hospital, how stupid can gordon be if in the nolanverse: at the end of TDK, batman was shot and this was witnessed by gordon where he was shot. if bruce was to go to a hospital, it would end up in the papers, and gordon would be onto that... so bruce needs to work upon himself, which was seen in TDK, where he is stiching himself up, then having alfred do it.

parker, sure can't do most of that... but does he not have healing ability? something that is accelerated by the human standard? so he will just need a tiny rest and some tea?
I see your point. But im taking this from angle where Peter is helpless because he is a teenager and has no money, Wayne does and therefore can do more things to help him than Peter can.

Wayne is truamstised, Parker is but not so much. They both deal with guilt.

So I guess there both equally screwed up?

Old 04-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #59
DOO BEE
The Crimson Saint

equally screwed up yes

parker has no money, nah i think he does. i forgot what it is referred to as, but when a parent dies, you get their money... i had a friend whose mother died and she got monthly payments...

but yeah, by the looks of this reboot, parkers parent had a good job which must have payed well... so he must have some cash, being able to create the spidey suit and web shooters

Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #60
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

I'm on the side that Peter is less advantage the Bruce and most other heroes.

Peter, just has to deal with his injuries, Bruce has the means to work on himself. Peter doesn't have the means to work on himself nor go to a hospital.

Peter has it harder then Bruce.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #61
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Peter, just has to deal with his injuries, Bruce has the means to work on himself. Peter doesn't have the means to work on himself nor go to a hospital.

Peter has it harder then Bruce.
Um Peter is a superhuman with regenerative healing abilities far, far, far greater than Bruce could ever dream of.

That's not a very good point to use when it comes to which one has a harder life. Especially seeing as Spider-Man can sleep off a broken arm and wake up with it healed in a span of 8 hours.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #62
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Um Peter is a superhuman with regenerative healing abilities far, far, far greater than Bruce could ever dream of.

That's not a very good point to use when it comes to which one has a harder life. Especially seeing as Spider-Man can sleep off a broken arm and wake up with it healed in a span of 8 hours.
not really, he heals faster than most people, yes but I wouldn't say like nowhere near what Wolverine has. I always thought the healing fast thing was more to do with the fact that he's stronger and more ressiliant to bone/tissue damage, rather than actually having healing powers. Capt. America's the same, he's doesn't have a healing ability, but yet he seems to heal really fast. Also they're comics, suspension of disbelief, like I'm sure if Batman broke his arm they wouldnt have him in a sling for the following 6 weeks. Also when the Lizard dislocated Spidey's shoulder he had his arm in a sling for some time.

Also on the traumatizing thing, Spidey had to watch the love of his life die, in his arms, possibly by his own actions. That's pretty traumatising I would think.

Anyway let's not derail this thread otherwise its going to turn into Batman vs Spider-Man.

edit: just to point out I love both characters so I'm not 'bashing' Batman or whatever....

on another note. TRAILER HD 720p (or so it says)
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

‎ Part of the beauty of Spider-Man is he's covered head to toe, you can't see his skin colour or sexual orientation, and what's important is that he's a hero. He stands for the underdog and those that need protecting." - Andrew Garfield
Doctor: Ooh baby I'm beating out a samba!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #63
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Never said his abilities where anywhere near as good as Wolverine or Hulks. But he has shown in the comics several times that he can repair broken bones within a matter of hours.

Bruce Wayne is not capable of that. I was refuting his point that Parker has a harder time dealing with injuries than Bruce Wayne. That's just flat out wrong.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 04-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #64
Naite22
Side-Kick

We_need_that_3'rd_trailer!

Old 04-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #65
Web face
Side-Kick

I realize that Bruce saw his parents get shot, but Peter never knew his parents, and he was at fault for the death of his Uncle and his girlfriend. He needs to look after his old aunt, and she is always getting in trouble. Doesn't help that the people of NYC hate him. Plus he is poor. Sorry for derailing btw guys.
Can't wait for that 3rd trailer. This movie really seems epic from all the trailers.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #66
NewYorkSpider
We're Doomed

I hope we get a better look at the Lizards face in the third trailer.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #67
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

3rd needs to show Lizards full body or menacing face/snarl

Old 04-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #68
PSYLENTGuardian
El Pollos Hermano

Technically we did get the Lizard's full body. It's the guy's scaly, green mug we need to see in its full glory

Old 04-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #69
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Never said his abilities where anywhere near as good as Wolverine or Hulks. But he has shown in the comics several times that he can repair broken bones within a matter of hours.

Bruce Wayne is not capable of that. I was refuting his point that Parker has a harder time dealing with injuries than Bruce Wayne. That's just flat out wrong.
ok that is true... but Batman has kevlar-armor he doesn't get injured as many times as Spider-man

Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #70
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYLENTGuardian View Post
Technically we did get the Lizard's full body. It's the guy's scaly, green mug we need to see in its full glory
This

The promo art shots, while kinda being correct, just somehow don't look menacing like the lizard looked in the trailer

Old 04-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #71
Green Day
Side-Kick

I have not heard anything. I am guessing two weeks with The Avengers.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #72
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

Itll be with Avengers for sure

Old 04-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #73
Naite22
Side-Kick

Where is that rumored 3'rd trailer!??? How come they haven't released (coin-sided) it with the new posters? Why wait??? And I'm confused. Where did RIM see this trailer? How did he see this trailer?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #74
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
Where is that rumored 3'rd trailer!??? How come they haven't released (coin-sided) it with the new posters? Why wait??? And I'm confused. Where did RIM see this trailer? How did he see this trailer?
Well, he is from Marvel's Russian marketing department, so I guess that's how

he said in the discussion thread that he saw the 3rd trailer, and he basicly said "the trailer is even better than the 2nd one, it has more action shots and a wider scope"

Old 04-19-2012, 05:56 AM   #75
awesome232
Racktastic!!!

What does it mean to have a wider scope?

Closed Thread