The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #976
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - Part 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
My only worry is that when I saw Ghost Rider: SOV at my theater, I saw the first trailer for TASM, not the then recent Trailer 2. I hope they don't show the trailer for TDKR that was released in December when I see TA.
They do that sometimes and it makes one want to destroy everything in the vicinity like an angry Hulk.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #977
Goku Goes Crazy
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - Part 60

I couldn't even stay away for one day. lol

Old 04-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #978
shauner111
Side-Kick

Th Biggrin Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - Part 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
I don't think so. I think they would start the movie's narration introducing the new characters. Also, they would need to show Miranda, Alfred, and Lucious banding together to get Bruce out of his grief over Rachel's death, etc. The first Bane/Batman fight happened after those 8 years IMO.
Ya but maybe they can still do that. The prologue could be the final thing that happened before Bane came to Gotham, with everything (prison stuff, ra's stuff all leading up to it) shown in flashbacks throughout the next couple of hours. Maybe it's not what we're expecting and theyll start it off by introducing characters, Bruce with the cane even, in Wayne Manor, Miranda helping him out, etc. And he makes references in conversation about being locked up and how he made it back to Gotham. With them showing what happened to him in flashbacks while the present unfolds. (Bane starting to raise hell in gotham)

Maybe Bruce is still reluctant to actually put the suit on, even when Banes starting to cause chaos..until the damage to the city gets soo horrible that he finally put the suit on to face Bane.

There's probably a crap load of events that have leaked out thatll contradict some of those things, and not make it possible to go down this way. But i just dont remember all of em .

Old 04-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #979
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Anything new?

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
Old 04-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #980
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
They do that sometimes and it makes one want to destroy everything in the vicinity like an angry Hulk.
I plan on not seeing the trailer online until I see it once in theaters, so I better not get the old one.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #981
kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
If
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Catwoman doesn't steal the batpod, perhaps Bane gives it to her as a gift?
Alien said Bruce gave it to her when he asked for her help.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #982
Goku Goes Crazy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalMart View Post
Anything new?
Alien posted a bunch of new spoilers. I don't remember how this guy is legit, but apparently it's legit. I think he was a ninja in Pittsburgh? I regret reading some of the spoilers.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #983
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

I try to remain as spoiler-less as possible, so my theory may already be proven untrue, but I'm thinking he and Selina are a bit of an item in the beginning, though a side of her hates him for his wealth and power. She reaps the benefits gladly, of course. But when Gotham is taken over, perhaps he gives the Batpod to her to protect herself; which would obviously mean she knows his identity. But when Gotham falls, she'll have little trouble siding with Bane, since he'll be the most powerful. Then, when she gets sick of his ****, she's the one that inspires Batman to "rise" again.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #984
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
Alien said Bruce gave it to her when he asked for her help.
Interesting.
He must feel quite close to her, then. You don't give this vehicle out to just anyone.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #985
kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Interesting.
He must feel quite close to her, then. You don't give this vehicle out to just anyone.
My guess is that he knows that she's the only one (of the few) that can help him so it's not like he has any choice. I do think though that there's some sort of understanding already. I mean she hugged him during the chase scene.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #986
Street Vendor
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Goes Crazy View Post
Alien posted a bunch of new spoilers. I don't remember how this guy is legit, but apparently it's legit. I think he was a ninja in Pittsburgh? I regret reading some of the spoilers.
I dunno, I don't think his stuff is that spoilery. None of it revealed any major plot points; I still don't know what this movie is about(and I want to read major spoilers. I can't help myself!).

http://spidermannews.com/

No guns, no killing.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #987
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Interesting.
Or in exchange for sensual favors we see, or sexual favors proceeding the end credits.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #988
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
My guess is that he knows that she's the only one (of the few) that can help him so it's not like he has any choice. I do think though that there's some sort of understanding already. I mean she hugged him during the chase scene.
That would be true. Good point. Bats asked Gordon to drive stick in BB, he asks Catwoman to lie belly down on the batpod. Full circle style!

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
Old 04-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #989
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Old 04-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #990
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

A word to the wise: people - even if they're actually on the set - often lie about sought-after spoilers. They like the attention. It's too more often than not the case. Many "sources" don't pan out. We usually get at least two per film here on the forum, and the majority have fed us ****. That's not to say this guy isn't legit, but I'd take it with a a huge (or is it small...) grain if salt.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Closed Thread