The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #976
elsewhere
super

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - - - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
The footage sounds incredible, sounds like the bridge scene will be the new money shot for the trailer. I wonder how the Bat scenes will look, I can't imagine that clunker of an aircraft can do much except hover.
Could you imagine the Batpod would climb walls?

Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #977
batbax
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - - - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
IGN says Miranda isn't the trailer. They say the kiss and "You've given them everything" is Selina

Cinemablend says she is. They say the kiss and "You've given them everything" is Miranda

Someone is wrong.
First of all, its not the trailer. Second of all, so what? Im sure youll see plenty of her soon.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #978
Nevincer
Side-Kick

double post

Last edited by Nevincer; 04-24-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #979
Nevincer
Side-Kick

I think someone just lit the Thread Manager signal.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #980
ggghhh
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
IGN says Miranda isn't the trailer. They say the kiss and "You've given them everything" is Selina

Cinemablend says she is. They say the kiss and "You've given them everything" is Miranda

Someone is wrong.

I don't know about Cinemablend but I am always cautious to trust anything IGN says.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #981
Blue Sugar
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhunt View Post
"as well as a hot and heavy shot of Bruce and Selina kissing."

Damn it.
Seriously, I'm equally fangirlish excited for that too!

But I wonder how two sources can see so different?

Old 04-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #982
Yurka
Let The Games Begin!

I wonder if we'll get any of this footage in the trailer.

FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE 'SLEEP DEPRIVED' FANS OF . .
__T_H_E__ D_A_R_K__ K_N_I_G_H_T__
Old 04-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #983
batbax
Side-Kick

Lol. I dont get it . Why are so many people upset it wasnt Tate but selina maybe? Am I missing something? Or is it just something to ***** about?

Old 04-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #984
Dragon_316ca
Side-Kick

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-burton-315661
Quote:
"We wanted to finish this in the biggest way possible," said Nolan as he took the stage at The Colosseum at Caesars after being introduced Warner Bros. Motion Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov, who said Nolan is known on the lot as "the governor."

Adam Shankman followed Nolan on the stage to show racuous scenes from New Line's summer musical Rock of Ages.

"I'm older than he is, but I want to be Christopher Nolan when I grow up. After I saw the footage, I just looked at him and said, 'you ****er, that is some bad ass ****.'

Matthew Modine: You can't really relate to Thor, for instance! I like the story, but I don't relate to him -- I can't use his hammer!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #985
Dragon_316ca
Side-Kick

Edit: Double post bug

Matthew Modine: You can't really relate to Thor, for instance! I like the story, but I don't relate to him -- I can't use his hammer!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #986
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Nolan, the governor!!

Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #987
Naked Bat
It's a TRAP!

Let me tell you the truth. Its Juno Temple in those scenes.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #988
Wedge A.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by batbax View Post
Lol. I dont get it . Why are so many people upset it wasnt Tate but selina maybe? Am I missing something? Or is it just something to ***** about?
Yeah, it's a bit puzzling.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #989
Boom
I got nothin'

Quote:
"We wanted to finish this in the biggest way possible," said Nolan as he took the stage at The Colosseum at Caesars after being introduced Warner Bros. Motion Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov, who said Nolan is known on the lot as "the governor."
Bosses be bossin' .

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #990
J.Howlett

The Govenor. So Awesome.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #991
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by batbax View Post
For me it's mainly because I already expect them to play up the Catwoman romance. That's a given. So seeing footage of a Bruce/Tate romantic moment was more surprising and striking. It might not happen.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #992
TheGambler
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sugar View Post
Catwoman action, The Bat action, Catwoman and Batman interaction, exploding bridge, brawl fighting, Talia and Bruce kiss etc. What more did you expect really?
Haha, I don't know. Just more I guess. I never liked footage descriptions, so yeah... Could be just that.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #993
Revenant
Ted Kord

"I haven't given them everything. Not yet."

Kinda makes me think Bats dies defending Gotham. I honestly think Batman will either die getting rid of this "bomb" or he and Bane both perish in a final epic battle.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #994
geetard
The Amazon Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggghhh View Post
I don't know about Cinemablend but I am always cautious to trust anything IGN says.
Yeah, especially their video game reviews.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #995
slimshady247
The Chesapeake Ripper

Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #996
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
LOL here we go, the selina shippers vs the tatelia shippers, who is right cinemablend or ign?

I think it was a combo.

BUT PLEASE, Let's hope that it was Talia kissing Bruce.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #997
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread