The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #76
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do
 
Pink Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 22,003
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oruku Saki View Post
Also, i'm blonde haired and blue eyed and I would really like it if everyone stopped calling me a Nazi version of beauty, it's quite demeaning
Fine, you're Charlie Sheen's version of beauty. Better?

__________________
Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #77
Kurosawa
Banned User
 
Kurosawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 22,300 miles above the Earth
Posts: 9,485
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Because of this guy:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Kurosawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #78
Oruku Saki
Side-Kick
 
Oruku Saki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: gigantic extradimensional citadel deep underground
Posts: 754
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Fine, you're Charlie Sheen's version of beauty. Better?
Yes, thank you!

__________________
GIVE UP... ON ME GIVING UP!
Oruku Saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #79
Franklin Richards
Banned User
 
Franklin Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Baxter Building
Posts: 23,030
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
I disagree. This guy.



VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:




Franklin Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #80
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do
 
Pink Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 22,003
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Richards View Post
I disagree. This guy.



VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Michael P.S. Hayes was pretty good. But he wasn't ... wait for it ... he wasn't ... PERFECT.

Dah-dumm, dumm-dumm, dah-dah-dah-dah dumm-dumm ...

__________________
Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #81
BLACKVULCAN
Token Black Superfriend
 
BLACKVULCAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: showing Big Barda my MegaRod
Posts: 5,242
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Maaaaannn! probably some joker saw girl in a bar( she is a waitress) came back with a lab coat and said i love your bone structure! i got a lab and i would love to do a mathematical study you in my laboratory. Then mad scientist guy was all" here to fully appreciate your Beauty could you put this on for me!..... hmmmm sounds like something i would do! hahaha
each week some new chick is touted as "the most beautiful in all of creation".. which started with some dude wanting to play patty cake with her! oh and Megan Fox! drooooooooooooooooooooll.... sorry! i will mop that up!

__________________
No more monologuing, or I'll Swiss-cheese you on principle.
-The Middleman!
BLACKVULCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #82
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 60,672
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Everybody knows blondes are evil. 80s movies are never wrong.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #83
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Everybody knows blondes are evil. 80s movies are never wrong.
Total Recall came out in the early 90s terry, haha.

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #84
Godzilla2000
Cosmic Muse
 
Godzilla2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The supportive, loyal, non-narcissist alternative.
Posts: 7,149
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Because of this guy:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Curse you deceased pro wrestler.

__________________
- Chances are you are being repulsive and creepy when you do that.

On the bright side even if you've only been married to someone almost a year before getting a divorce that's still longer than Kim Kardashian's previous marriage.

"There are no strings on me." - Ultron, Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #85
KevanG
Brony
 
KevanG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 16,605
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Meh. I like redheads better

__________________
It's time to make yourself proud and everybody else a little nervous.

#saveWontkinsMom
KevanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #86
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Because of this guy:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
His blonde hair made him perfect!

Mace Bloodstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #87
SuperFerret
Hype Elitist
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,771
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

I wonder, if they did somehow go through every person and accurately listed them on their objective beauty and a blonde haired, blue eyed person was legitimately named the world's most perfect person, would people still *****?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I don't really know E-Man,but SF is another Hype Elitist,and heaven knows we have enough of them around.:o
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #88
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump
 
JJJ's Ulcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The pit of J Jonah Jameson's stomach.
Posts: 11,968
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

No one is perfect, because "perfect" is a false man-made concept.

JJJ's Ulcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #89
SuperFerret
Hype Elitist
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,771
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

That may be so, but I'm talking hypotheticals.


Unless that was a general response.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I don't really know E-Man,but SF is another Hype Elitist,and heaven knows we have enough of them around.:o
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #90
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump
 
JJJ's Ulcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The pit of J Jonah Jameson's stomach.
Posts: 11,968
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Right, but my point is beauty is never objective. It's all subjective.

I also think there's no "ultimate" beautiful woman. There's probably a million women who are all 10s out of 10s. At that point it just depends what youre personally looking for.

JJJ's Ulcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #91
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Posts: 4,412
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

^^
The Golden ratio as well as the Fibonasci sequence disagree with you.

Note : the waitress was named the most beautifull girl in UK not the world.

__________________
Corpus Luminis Praenuntiantis
Quilibet, Quolibet, Quandolibet
Society of Mystic Mariners
Monsieur Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #92
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post

Note : the waitress was named the most beautifull girl in UK not the world.
So terry's thread title was misleading, not that I was thinking about it anyway. But, yes, that makes sense, I live in the UK, and I have to say you have never seen such a population of ugly coupons as on this isle of the damned.. chewed up penny whistle noses, swinging bat-wing chins, bloated frog cheeks, greasy chip shop complextions, eye balls that belong in billiard halls, ears that can pick up tv channels from around the world, 2001: a space odessey monolith foreheads, poppy fields of face spots, moustaches like pigeon feathers, beards like swamps, eyebrows joined together like chained escaping mental patients...this woman probably won this particular award merely for the fact that she had a face that was deemed fit for overseas consumption.

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #93
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Posts: 4,412
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

^^
I never thought that English women were seen as ugly as you discribe them.

__________________
Corpus Luminis Praenuntiantis
Quilibet, Quolibet, Quandolibet
Society of Mystic Mariners
Monsieur Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #94
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
^^
I never thought that English women were seen as ugly as you discribe them.
I am not specifically talking about women, or the English, I am talking about every single person in the UK...male and female, Scottish, English, Welsh, Northern Irish...you walk down any street in any city in the Uk and that is the viewmaster show you are in for.

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #95
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Posts: 4,412
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

^^
I think you are being a bit excessive

__________________
Corpus Luminis Praenuntiantis
Quilibet, Quolibet, Quandolibet
Society of Mystic Mariners
Monsieur Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #96
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
^^
I think you are being a bit excessive
How about this for excessive? I am the only decent looking person in the whole of the UK, when I leave the house to buy bread and milk and toilet paper i have to run as people are trying to steal my beautiful face, I have to get out of here!


Last edited by Thebumwhowalks; 04-27-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #97
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Posts: 4,412
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

^^
Now you are being sarcastic because no one would run after a man buying toilet paper.

__________________
Corpus Luminis Praenuntiantis
Quilibet, Quolibet, Quandolibet
Society of Mystic Mariners
Monsieur Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #98
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
^^
Now you are being sarcastic because no one would run after a man buying toilet paper.
haha, They do! And the Police don't give a crap! That is precisely why they don't take the crime seriously!

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #99
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 34,542
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebumwhowalks View Post
That is a bit much, 'the media *always* use the nazi's version of perfect beauty'. I could say the same thing about you, you *always* use the nazi's vision of perfect beauty in your choice of attractive people in your avatars. Before you had that blonde woman in your avatar, you had blonde blue eyed Chris Evans, so you have had that 'vision' used to represent yourself visually this year and last.

As someone at the top of the page pointed out, perhaps people are regularly drawn to the image of a blonde, because it is genetically unusual, so there is something genetically primal about it's attraction, as we subconciously know it is rare and unusual, and of course is a bright attention drawing colour.
No you couldn't say the same thing about me. The only reason I'm not cussing you out for that ridiculous comment is because I want to stay on these boards. But you better believe that all sorts of obscenities are being hurled your way.

Pointing out actors that I like in my avatar is the most retarded argument that you could have ever made to my post. I'm not the ****ing media and I have never insinuated that someone was beautiful or ugly based on their race unlike the media who constantly does that. I'm going to continue to put actors in my ****ing avatar that I ****ing like because it is my ****ing avatar. I'm a black woman and I have never portrayed myself as anything differently. I have even posted pictures of myself on this freakin message board.

Do you imagine that people with a Batman avatar look like
Batman? Do people with a Ghost Rider avatar having a flaming skull for a head? No because nobody could be that dumb.

I am not going to put up pictures of black women just to let you know that I'm a black woman, if you want to know that info, ask me because I damn sure am not hiding it and have never hidden it. You must be apart of the media to defend it so much.

Happy Trails (insert insult here) Feel free to read this post in what your strange brain probably stereotypically think that a black woman sounds like, I'm sure you were going to do that without my guidance though.

You just earned yourself a one way ticket to ignore list land. Goodbye forever.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.

Last edited by I SEE SPIDEY; 04-30-2012 at 03:52 PM.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #100
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: British waitress said to have the world's most perfect face

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
No you couldn't say the same thing about me. The only reason I'm not cussing you out for that ridiculous comment is because I want to stay on these boards. But you better believe that all sorts of obscenities are being hurled your way.

Pointing out actors that I like in my avatar is the most retarded argument that you could have ever made to my post. I'm not the ****ing media and I have never insinuated that someone was beautiful or ugly based on their race unlike the media who constantly does that. I'm going to continue to put actors in my ****ing avatar that I ****ing like because it is my ****ing avatar. I'm a black woman and I have never portrayed myself as anything differently. I have even posted pictures of myself on this freakin message board.

Do you imagine that people with a Batman avatar look like
Batman? Do people with a Ghost Rider avatar having a flaming skull for a head? No because nobody could be that dumb.

I am not going to put up pictures of black women just to let you know that I'm a black woman, if you want to know that info, ask me because I damn sure am not hiding it and have never hidden it. You must be apart of the media to defend it so much.

Happy Trails (insert insult here) Feel free to read this post in what your strange brain probably stereotypically think that a black woman sounds like, I'm sure you were going to do that without my guidance though.

You just earned yourself a one way ticket to ignore list land. Goodbye forever.

I wasn't meaning that you were trying to cover up what race you are, and you damn well know it.
What I of course meant, was that there is evidence that *you* find the blonde, white type to be very attractive, maybe it even being your top choice of attractive type, and that is evidenced by the fact you have had two such types in your avatars for the past year and a half.

So, what you have chosen to do, is represent yourself with your avatar image by showing people what type of person you find attractive.
Whether or not that was your intention, that is what you are doing when you choose to put a blonde women in that place and put 'paradox of hotness', and put Chris Evans, and subtitle him 'Captain hotness'.
It wasn't about the art of the actors, you put them in your avatar to communicate to people that you find these people attractive, and they are both of this certain type, coincidentally, the very type that you have went on a diatribe about, that their being popular with the media in represting physical attractiveness, is some Nazi media conspiracy or whatever.

*the avatars represented you, a part of you, by showing what you find attractive.*
*Maybe it's not a big Nazi conspiracy like you are saying, maybe they have just been proven to be a very popular physical type. and, y'know, you are testament to that.*

I think it is pretty damn weak that you are not gonna respond to this post, with the excuse that you have put me on the ignore list.
I think you are pissed off that this simple observation has cut right through your rash political soapbox diatribe,
and I can't help but suspect that you have taken this opportunity to try and defame my name, because you obviously don't like me.

Any sensible person who read my post would know this, but I think when it comes to matters of race, you can get very angry, and in this case, irrational. I thought your first observation was irrational, that's what I was trying to communicate to you, and you have went even more off the radar of sensible as you didn't like that.


Last edited by Thebumwhowalks; 04-30-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.