The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #951
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

hehehehehe

Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #952
bluedragon77
your my boy blue..

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #953
bluedragon77
your my boy blue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by socool View Post
I think they're two sets of handcuffs. One end is attached to the web shooter, the other end connects to the free end of the other handcuff which is attached to his other web shooter.

The police don't want Spidey spraying his goo all over 'em...

i think he just took them off.. if you look at the hires version it looks like he just took them off..

Old 04-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #954
VenomSpawn
WAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedragon77 View Post
This picture's kind of old, dude.

EDIT: And this was already posted in the Official Picture Repository, ask a mod to delete your post in that thread pls

Old 04-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #955
bluedragon77
your my boy blue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomSpawn View Post
This picture's kind of old, dude.

EDIT: And this was already posted in the Official Picture Repository, ask a mod to delete your post in that thread pls
the bigger version? i only saw a small version of it

Old 04-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #956
VenomSpawn
WAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
the bigger version? i only saw a small version of it
That's because it was a thumbnail. If you click it it takes you to the bigger version.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #957
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
I just noticed that the lights in the streets far behind Spidey make a spider symbol. That's cool.

Last edited by Jick; 04-30-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #958
bluedragon77
your my boy blue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomSpawn View Post
That's because it was a thumbnail. If you click it it takes you to the bigger version.
well damn.. i jus bought this cuz i never seen it before on movie picture database.. oh well. thanks..

Old 04-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #959
BobbyCorwin88

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet, but I found this new wallpaper. Pretty sure it's legit.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #960
VenomSpawn
WAAAAAAAAA

Full-sized version.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #961
Web face
Side-Kick

The streets make a spider in that one too. I gotta say, I love the lighting of all these posters. They all make NYC look like such a darker place.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:56 PM   #962
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Quote:
well damn.. i jus bought this cuz i never seen it before on movie picture database.. oh well. thanks..
Hey, i've not seen that image before, so thanks!

The attention to detail that Garfield is putting into the poses is incredible. Look at how awkwardly his fingers are bent in that pic as opposed to Tobey's poses. Exactly how the artists draw em. Reminds me how he tried to get padding put into the knuckles of the suit to get that "Spidey fingers" look.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #963
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socool View Post
I think they're two sets of handcuffs. One end is attached to the web shooter, the other end connects to the free end of the other handcuff which is attached to his other web shooter.

The police don't want Spidey spraying his goo all over 'em...

What? No, that's totally a still of him ripping the handcuffs apart. There's only one set, and its not closed on either wrist. We know they're attached normally from the trailer.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #964
VenomSpawn
WAAAAAAAAA

Yeah but in the trailer he rips the handcuffs off after he's been unmasked.

Unless I'm missing your point here.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #965
Anno_Domini
Banned User

I don't believe either theatre website regarding the time of the film. Webb said "AROUND" two hours, so I don't buy an even 120 mins. either, it could be a little longer than two hours, or a little less than two hours. I'll wait for some actual official word.

And...still love the suit. The colors look way more stunning than Raimi's suit.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #966
Anno_Domini
Banned User

It can try to match the TDKR trailer...but I doubt it'll succeed.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #967
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AN LEGEND View Post
Damn near perfect
this feels like "THE ULTIMATE SACRFICE" of a hero then falls ,Catwoman knows his secret and then the Dark knight makes a come back after training in the prision and escaping

Old 05-01-2012, 12:41 AM   #968
Resistance61513
Side-Kick

That picture of Spidey in the library has me really excited for the school fight! I'm happy that Spidey is actually getting his ass handed to him by the villain and that his costume will reflect that. Lizard looks like he is definitely going to be a handful for ol'spidey.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #969
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

That wallpaper is pretty epic.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #970
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance61513 View Post
That picture of Spidey in the library has me really excited for the school fight! I'm happy that Spidey is actually getting his ass handed to him by the villain and that his costume will reflect that. Lizard looks like he is definitely going to be a handful for ol'spidey.
Agreed. He looks more of a threat than Goblin, Ock or Sandman to me, lets not get on Venom...

Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #971
BDS23420
Spider-Man

i dont know what to do!! i wanna see the trailer really bad but im going to see the Avengers Thursday night....so should I wait and see it in theaters or just watch it online first?!

what are you guys doing?

Old 05-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #972
hobbitbox
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMarvelite View Post
Agreed. He looks more of a threat than Goblin, Ock or Sandman to me, lets not get on Venom...
I second (or would it be third?) that. Most everything that's been shown so far has me very excited for this movie. The new suit, web-shooters, the cast, the director... it just seems that this will be an amazing (seriously, pun was not intended) Spider-Man movie. Can't wait for July.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #973
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS23420 View Post
i dont know what to do!! i wanna see the trailer really bad but im going to see the Avengers Thursday night....so should I wait and see it in theaters or just watch it online first?!

what are you guys doing?
Haha I was debating this as well, I am actually going to wait to see it in the theaters because I am seeing it in IMAX.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #974
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread