The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #976
ViralChick
Newbie First Class

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raganork8 View Post
TDKR's 3rd trailer was just on the five O clock news over here
Here too. They're calling it the biggest movie of the summer

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #977
ggghhh
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE) - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
I think it was ggghhh that showed me a while back of a satellite photo of that Indian pit location that made me realize it's an optical illusion we see in the photos. It looks like an egg shape, but in the satellite photos it's a complete circle.
here

It's not perfectly circular but I don't think there's any chance it's meant to be somewhere else.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #978
Greens
Dude

''This just in. Several minds have literally been blown at the homes of Batman fans.''

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #979
Frosty81
Side-Kick

I would love to see a compilation of BB/TDK/TDKR footage cut to 'Chevaliers De Sangreal." Nothing against the BB or TDK scores, I f'n love them to pieces but "Chevalier" remains my favorite/most litened to Zimmer piece.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #980
The_Raganork
I'm Cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWayne View Post
What did they have to say? Besides how awesome it was?
Just general stuff. That it came out who was in it.

I don't often see that happen

Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #981
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Christ, we're on part 71 now? So guys... are we getting a poster anytime soon?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #982
lililatigresse
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienous View Post
Perhaps the scene with the bloodied Bruce and Bane takes place directly after their first fight. Maybe Bruce wakes up after being knocked unconcious and then asks "Why didn't you kill me?" then falls unconcious again? Perhaps he isn't in the pits at this point.

If it is as above then Bane could continue taking over Gotham whilst his mercenaries take Bruce and all the other wealthy people in Gotham to the pits. He wouldn't be boarding a place just to watch Bruce wake up. It could also show his ego; "you are not important enough for me to deal with. When I have destroyed the city you once protected feel free to kill yourself".
I think this scene takes place a few days after the fight because you can notice that he has a beard of few days.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #983
Greens
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevincer View Post
Christ, we're on part 71 now? So guys... are we getting a poster anytime soon?
In a week or so.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #984
dark_b
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggghhh View Post
here

It's not perfectly circular but I don't think there's any chance it's meant to be somewhere else.
here we can see how the pit is close to the indian castle so that when they filmed they could use the castle behind the actors.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #985
ggghhh
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lililatigresse View Post
I think this scene takes place a few days after the fight because you can notice that he has a beard of few days.
That's a damn good point, I never noticed that in the previous trailer but it's there too.

Last edited by ggghhh; 05-01-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #986
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greens View Post
In a week or so.
Hope so. I'm also looking forward to the updated site generally, as it should have some score samples from Hans Zimmer

Old 05-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #987
MrWayne
Risen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raganork8 View Post
Just general stuff. That it came out who was in it.

I don't often see that happen
Me neither, that's why I asked. You know our "news" is just your daily local smut, murder and cat stuck in a tree. Even CNN was talking about TDKR. That's big.

I'm scratching my head by what purpose would it serve to have a prison so far away from Gotham, and why not beneath Gotham.

I can see the reach some of us are going for by making the prison over seas which leaves more room for a LOS/Ra's scenario.. but still. What purpose does that serve for Bruce to be imprisoned in a far off land. Whilst the story is taking place in Gotham.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #988
kvz5
HBIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lililatigresse View Post
What would we do without Bale's beard?! We'd be so lost with the timelines.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #989
ggghhh
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
What would we do without Bale's beard?! We'd be so lost with the timelines.
At least we're not still trying to judge the greyness of his hair across different shots... I think!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #990
Zorak
Dr. Do-Me-Good

Poster should be up soon!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #991
kvz5
HBIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggghhh View Post
At least we're not still trying to judge the greyness of his hair across different shots... I think!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #992
dark_b
Side-Kick

i noticed when Bruce is in prison and when he is climbing out he has a full beard. in the first shot from the trailer he doesnt.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #993
Frosty81
Side-Kick

Sorry if this has been done but there is too much to go through...is there a direct download for the trailer?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #994
Greens
Dude

The trailer's passed a million views on Youtube now.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #995
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
Poster should be up soon!
Wait, did we actually get some news about a poster? I haven't exactly been around in the last two iterations of this thread. Too sleep deprived.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #996
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
i noticed when Bruce is in prison and when he is climbing out he has a full beard. in the first shot from the trailer he doesnt.
Its a magic beard that he can summon at will

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #997
Nevincer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greens View Post
The trailer's passed a million views on Youtube now.
Already? Crap.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #998
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread