The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #976
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hey guys...I might be out of touch for a couple of days. I'm in the process of a move and won't have my computer/internet. I'll check in when I can though

NiteMare Shape is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #977
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
Your sexual inadequacies are really none of our business.
Personally, I'd like to hear more.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #978
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

FYI, I'll be going on vacation from Wednesday the 11th to Saturday the 21st with no posting ability.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #979
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Byrd, why do you have Duck Ron Swanson as your avy?

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #980
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Syn, why the **** are you a sum***** who doesn't play in the games anymore?

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #981
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Biochemistry degree, work, volunteering. How's it going down here? Any better with activity? I do miss writing with you guys.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline  
Old 04-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #982
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm back. Posts tonight hopefully.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #983
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,042
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I needed sometime to think and regroup in terms of my characters and to get over the feeling of burn-out and the going back & forth on whether to walk away once and for all.

I'm starting to get a bit of a second wind so I think there will some postings comng from me over the next few days. I pretty well even have my Live Character planned out...so yeah starting to wake up again.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #984
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

You ****er! You better not burn out on us! Your ass is what keeps a lot of these games running!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #985
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,042
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
You ****er! You better not burn out on us! Your ass is what keeps a lot of these games running!
Aww such warm fuzzy feelings.

I was ready to walk away, but I made a mistake. I read through some of the recent posts...and said to myself, "I can't walk away from this."

It's gonna be all-right. It's gonna take a day or two to get back up to full speed but...yeah I'm staying on.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #986
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Get to work, *****!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #987
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Syn, why the **** are you a sum***** who doesn't play in the games anymore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved View Post
Biochemistry degree, work, volunteering. How's it going down here? Any better with activity? I do miss writing with you guys.
Okay...

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #988
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Use your eyes, ***hole! You can see how things are going. We're always in need of more players, regardless.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #989
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm afraid to go in there. It may be a whole new world.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #990
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm not playing Aquaman in any game. So ask yourself if that's a world you want to live in. Which it probably is.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #991
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

A world in which anyone plays Aquaman is a world I don't wanna live in.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 02:36 AM   #992
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,242
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

So, The Avengers.

If you value anything of the medium - whether you're a DC guy or a Marvelite, or anything in between - if you long to see what a comic book movie could really be like if damn near everything was firing on all cylinders and the filmmakers not only understood the material intricately, but adapted it with love - and if you just want to see one of the most action packed movies of this year...

Then yeah, see this movie.

Batman is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #993
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
So, The Avengers.

If you value anything of the medium - whether you're a DC guy or a Marvelite, or anything in between - if you long to see what a comic book movie could really be like if damn near everything was firing on all cylinders and the filmmakers not only understood the material intricately, but adapted it with love - and if you just want to see one of the most action packed movies of this year...

Then yeah, see this movie.
This.

I wasn't planning on seeing it at midnight, but eventually I said "**** work and responsibilities" and went anyway. Completely and utterly blown away by the movie. For my money, the new pinnacle of super hero movies.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #994
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Oh man, I can't wait to see TDKR






__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 05-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #995
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ha! That's great.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #996
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,242
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo


Batman is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #997
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm totally using that.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #998
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Avengers.



That is all.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 05-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #999
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

First that awesome image I posted.

And now a new trailer!





__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 05-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #1000
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo



Watching that right now, actually.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.