The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #951
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegger56 View Post
..... in other words, YAY
I always anticipate film scores of films I follow, especially in comic books. Can't wait to hear the hero theme he gives the web slinger.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 05-07-2012, 06:47 AM   #952
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 10

I think Richard tampering with his sons DNA is bull. I don't think that's gonna happen. Remember in ultimate his father was already trying to create a web- like fluid for adhesive purposes, and Peter just finished the equation, but given his powers used it to create web lines strong enough to hold him. If any tampering is done with DNA it'll be with richards OWN. I actually think it could be the opposite of what most are thinking, that Richard injects his DNA to combine the spiders with human, to see what effects will happen, if anything, like extracting the spiders DNA which has already been injected with human then tested out out rats etc. maybe he leaves because Osborn wants to continue the research on humans and he refuses, thus causing him to leave because Osborn threatens him or something.

Either way I think whatever they do, I'm sure it'll be in the origin more...grounded in modern day.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #953
Troy_Parker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Parker View Post
Again... Could someone tell me where is this nonsense coming from, please?
No idea, but it's incredibly stupid. The trailer has shots of a chalkboard, where Richard's written some spider DNA stuff...

And from that people have assumed that Richard experiments on his only son?

Old 05-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #954
Streetlight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWallCrawler View Post
Now that I think about it, this movie really will have a LOT of action. First, some "spidey stopping petty crimes" probably, then lizard fights: library, sewer, bridge, Oscorp building. Doesn't matter if two of those are linked, that scene would still be at least 1,5 the lenght of a normal battle scene
Plus the Spidey vs police and Lizard vs Swats. I'm hoping these two figths are done simultaneously so it shows how they're kind of similar.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #955
Bruce_Begins
Taking a break.

Have anyone given a thought that Peter's father might be genetically experimenting with different species of Spiders and not his son Peter ?

I mean, in his lab he is clearly trying to do some experiment involving different species of spiders, and it is possible that one such genetically altered spider (which is unique) later on bites Peter Parker which gives him his Spider powers.

I see nothing wrong with such a scenario.

*\S/T*

I'll be back !
Old 05-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #956
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlight View Post
Plus the Spidey vs police and Lizard vs Swats. I'm hoping these two figths are done simultaneously so it shows how they're kind of similar.
Oh yeah those too! Yeah that's a cool idea

Old 05-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #957
Troy_Parker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlight View Post
The contrast is going to be pretty awesome to see, if they're done simultaneously. Spidey's going to try to focus on NOT hurting the police and saving his own ass... whilst the Lizard's going to, well, tear the police a new one.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #958
Radioactive
Side-Kick

Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #959
Ajendo
Side-Kick

Troy, Pablo and Scarlettess seem to be the only ones around here who are thinking straight. Jeez.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #960
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread