The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 05-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #26
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Default Re: Unlike the comics, Hulk has to stay a core member of the Avengers in the movie-ve

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsGom View Post
Yep, I know when I'm when I'm beating a brain-dead horse!

Have you seen it in 3-D? I was thinking about checking it out this weekend and was wondering if it was worth it.
I haven't. Considered it, but I have never seen a movie in 3D where I actually liked it. So, I don't really want to risk having a less-than-stellar viewing cause of 3D

Old 05-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #27
slim_summers
Mutant Revolutionary

Default Re: Unlike the comics, Hulk has to stay a core member of the Avengers in the movie-ve

I'm going to see it for second time tonight, both in 2D. 3D has yet to significantly add to my movie going experience, and the people I'm headed there with tonight have same reservations as MarvelKnight above.

I've posted this elsewhere but I'd welcome Hulk leaving the team in second movie and Hank Pym replacing Banner as the brains. Hulk was awesome in Avengers but, more than any of the others, over-exposure will ruin his character.

slim_summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #28
Roose Bolton
Blood of the First Men

How will he be overexposed if he has no ongoing franchise of his own? Assuming that Avengers 2 comes out in 2015 then it'll be what? 3 years since he would of last been in a film?

Roose Bolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #29
slim_summers
Mutant Revolutionary

sorry poor choice of words on my part. I meant too much screen time within the film itself - to me, Hulk's impact is greater the less he is in the movie. So I wouldn't mind if he was more of a cameo character in any sequels.

slim_summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #30
OsGom
Mind-Taker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_summers View Post
I'm going to see it for second time tonight, both in 2D. 3D has yet to significantly add to my movie going experience, and the people I'm headed there with tonight have same reservations as MarvelKnight above.

I've posted this elsewhere but I'd welcome Hulk leaving the team in second movie and Hank Pym replacing Banner as the brains. Hulk was awesome in Avengers but, more than any of the others, over-exposure will ruin his character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon sexton View Post
How will he be overexposed if he has no ongoing franchise of his own? Assuming that Avengers 2 comes out in 2015 then it'll be what? 3 years since he would of last been in a film?
Yeah the GA will never stand for The Avengers without the Hulk! They might riot!

Old 05-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #31
Roose Bolton
Blood of the First Men

I'm looking.....yep don't see that even hinted at in any of my posts.