The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

View Poll Results: Should utroms be in the movie?
Yes! They are important to the tmnt mythology 3 27.27%
Nah, 80's show did just fine without them 0 0%
As long as Shredder isn't one... 4 36.36%
Yeah, Krang could work as an utrom 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Default Utroms?

Utroms are a pretty big thing in the comics and the 2003 series, and as the turtles are now aliens, it feels even more of a natural choice to include them.

also, I had this idea that if krang would in this movie, he should actually be an utrom this time around.

So should they be in the movie?

TheWallCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Default Re: Utroms?

I wouldn't mind Krang being in the movie but I wouldn't want him to be an Utrom, since he was always harping about getting a body in the original toons, and the utroms never had a real " body ". And after seeing what he originally looked like with a body in Archie' TMNT Adventures, I think he's a complete different species. I would love to see a backstory of Krang having beef with the Utroms, particularly Ch'rell, and Ch'rell defeating Krang, and mutating him into an utrom -like being that he now portrays.

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:31 AM   #3
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
I wouldn't mind Krang being in the movie but I wouldn't want him to be an Utrom, since he was always harping about getting a body in the original toons, and the utroms never had a real " body ". And after seeing what he originally looked like with a body in Archie' TMNT Adventures, I think he's a complete different species. I would love to see a backstory of Krang having beef with the Utroms, particularly Ch'rell, and Ch'rell defeating Krang, and mutating him into an utrom -like being that he now portrays.
Sounds pretty cool

but, did understand this correctly: you WANT Shredder to be an utrom? That'd be the first

TheWallCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Oh god no, I definatley would not want Shredder to be an utrom.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
Art Damage
Turtle Power

When I saw that Shredder had been an Utrom all along in the 2003 TV series, it's one of the reasons I just fell out of the show. I hated that decision and really hope this doesn't tickle Michael Bay and co's fancy and they decide to bring that over into the new film.

24 years of loving everything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
Art Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
Bishop/Ch'rell
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Damage View Post
When I saw that Shredder had been an Utrom all along in the 2003 TV series, it's one of the reasons I just fell out of the show. I hated that decision and really hope this doesn't tickle Michael Bay and co's fancy and they decide to bring that over into the new film.

If it make you feel better, The Utrom Shredder was an imposter and the fifth season of the 4Kids cartoon, there was a human Oroku Saki who was the original Shredder.

Bishop/Ch'rell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #7
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop/Ch'rell View Post
If it make you feel better, The Utrom Shredder was an imposter and the fifth season of the 4Kids cartoon, there was a human Oroku Saki who was the original Shredder.
Even he turned out to be an imposter, because the true Shredder was an ancient demon.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
Art Damage
Turtle Power

Thumbs down Re: Utroms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop/Ch'rell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
Even he turned out to be an imposter, because the true Shredder was an ancient demon.
Sheesh!

24 years of loving everything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
Art Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #9
BlueLightning
Caballero de la Luz

Well, actually in the context of the 2003 series, it was a cool idea. They could get away with some things, like Leo decapitating Shredder at the end of the "Return to New York" story. And it allowed for some good character moments at season four, as "Exodus". Also, in Turtles Forever, Shredder came to be the ultimate threat. So yes, there came a lot of good things with this controversial choice.

As for the first question "Utroms?" Yes please. But I think Shredder, in a movie context should be human. I don't know what the story its gonna be, but maybe it would be too earlier for the Utroms to appear. Maybe some foreshadowing.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

BlueLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
KKItalia
Banned User

Default cheap finpecia

buy proscar Hair growth in great measure depends on androgens. buy finpecia australia is a substance which selectively prevents effects of 5 alpha-reductase, the enzyme responsible for activity of certain androgens (male hormones). Hair follicles and sebaceous glands are especially sensitive to androgens: their growth is stimulated at the cellular level and sebaceous glands produce fat.

Last edited by KKItalia; 06-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.
KKItalia is offline   Reply With Quote