Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
Scourge2099
Nihilistic Zombie Ninja

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
I'm done with Marvel cartoons. The last good one that didn't get canceled was Evolution. Everything since has been garbage or canceled early. Here they have a great cartoon and a prime opportunity to promote it due to the movie, instead they throw it to the curb. I would have even been fine if they tweaked character designs to look more like the Ultimates since I actually do like some of the modern costumes for some characters like Capt and Hawkeye.
I agree with everything in this post. I really loved Spectacular Spider-Man till they canceled it , but was willing to give Marvel a second chance. Avengers : EMH could've been their answer to DC's Timmverse , but no they had to kill it.