The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

View Poll Results: Love interest for Cap
Sharon Carter 86 79.63%
Wasp 3 2.78%
Other 19 17.59%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 02:20 AM   #76
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Ditto that, with an side order of pathetic on Steve's part. There are what, 3 billion women in the world and he hooks up with the only one who happens to be related to his long-lost love? We all know that Steve is somewhat socially inept; that's part of his charm. But is he so hopeless and messed up that he has to latch onto Peggy's niece? Since Steve is not a douche and not a hopeless loser I think that the writers should steer clear of the Sharon mess unless they decide to make her entirely unrelated to Peggy.


Emotional health lies elsewhere, whether Steve ends up single or dates CuteBlondeWaitress from The Avengers. Or Bernie Rosenberg or an original character developed for the films. But not Diamondback because that was just as weird and messed up in its own way.


Anyone who doesn't think that a Steve/Sharon relationship would come across as at least somewhat twisted should read up on Peter Bogdanovich, who married his murdered girlfriend's younger sister. The Ick Factor can be pretty strong in situations like that. Not to mention the Sick Factor.
Once again, he didn't know the two were related when they first started dating.

Also you assume that Steve could only be interested in Sharon because she's related to/looks like Peggy.

Couldn't Steve just not like Sharon initially, but later (as in the 3rd movie) come to be interested in her?

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-15-2012, 03:02 AM   #77
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuffTheRooster View Post
I don't see how people can't see anything wrong with that whole scenario... Are you really that depraved?


On face value, it looks bad. Yes. It looks bad in the silver age comics, because a whole lot of stuff back then looked bad.

If tackled the wrong way - which is to say Steve meets Sharon and is instantly smitten - it will look bad.

If they tackle it the right way, it won't.

Sharon is someone who isn't related. That's all the justification one needs to date some else. The fact that Steve was once interested in someone she's related to but never actually dated/made love to/married is irrelevant. It's only wrong is he's dating her BECAUSE she's related to Peggy.

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #78
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

However, if they're going to change her so she's not related to Peggy, here's a proposition;

Sharon Coulson?

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #79
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuffTheRooster View Post
I don't see how people can't see anything wrong with that whole scenario... Are you really that depraved?
"Depraved?"
How the hell so?
Incest is depraved. Dating the grand niece of a long dead woman you never even kissed (let alone anything further) seventy years ago doesn't even *begin* to approach incest, or anything else forbidden by Leviticus or other books of morality.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #80
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Moderator
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,644
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Mm, they did kiss but I agree with you but the sanctimony here is ridiculous.

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #81
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Didn't think about that, but now that you mention it, I wonder if Marvel has plans for her. Seemed to be a fairly "important" role for just a waitress who gets saved by Cap....(incidentally, there seems to be a deleted scene or two here --- I think there may have been a bigger sequence between her and Cap that was left on the cutting room floor).
I think it would be good if she was Sharon Carter undercover!

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #82
M-2
Ultimate BAMF
 
M-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 672
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

You guys do realize that Sharon suppose to be the splitting image of Peggy, so If Sharon is added then Hayley should just play her with an American accent and different her style....

But I Think this Sharon relationship is just Weird!!! Is Cap just inlove with her because she reminds him of Peggy?!? I know it's been in the comics for a long time but maybe they should take it in a different direction for the film....

M-2 is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #83
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Moderator
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,644
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Good lord, people how about he falls in love with her over time not instantly. Has it ever occurred to some of you that this relationship can develop over time on and not instantaneously?

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #84
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcvader View Post
Good lord, people how about he falls in love with her over time not instantly. Has it ever occurred to some of you that this relationship can develop over time on and not instantaneously?
Seriously. I fail to understand why people can't grasp a simple concept:

1) Steve Rogers & Peggy Carter start dating each other in WWII. They never consummate their relationship, but Steve promises her a dance.
2) Never gets a chance. He's too busy sacrificing himself to save the nation, and he apparently dies a hero's death over frozen waters.
3) Peggy moves on with her life, and dies peacefully of old age sometime thereafter.
4) Peggy's grand-niece, Sharon Carter, grows up enthralled by her great aunt's thrilling stories about espionage, WWII, and her doomed relationship with Captain America, the First Avenger. She goes on to become a secret agent herself with SHIELD, following in Peggy's footsteps.
5) Meanwhile, SHIELD discovers Steve's body in the arctic, thaws him, and he resumes his superhero career and leads the Avengers to victory over the Chitauri invasion.
6) Sharon Carter hears about all this, of course, and goes out of her way to arrange a meeting with Captain America.
7) They share stories about Peggy, and maybe cry on each other's shoulders about her passing; even though there's a big difference between their perceptions of how much time has passed.
8) Steve can't help but be reminded of how much Sharon looks like Peggy.
9) They team up and work together on various missions, and become fast friends.
10) Friendship develops into something deeper, and they fall in love.

What's so hard to figure out? And where does the "ick" factor come into play in that story? Really, you guys are making mountains out of molehills. General audiences won't have any problem with this at all.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #85
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 6,344
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
So he's not allowed to fall in love with a woman who happens to be related to the long-dead woman he once kinda-sorta *almost* slept with 70 years ago....? Sorry, but horseXXXX.

1) There was *nothing* consummated between him and Peggy;
2) It was 70 freakin' years ago, and she's long dead (or should be by now);
3) it's natural that Steve and Sharon would meet, since Sharon would be extremely curious to hear stories of the famous Captain America, the man her aunt always used to tell her about;
4) it's natural that Steve would fall in love with her;
5) it's natural that Sharon would fall in love with him.

It's a great love story. And utterly unique, because of the gulf of time separating the principals. There's nothing douchey about the (potential) MCU version of the story; only the comic book version, where Cap was banging *both* of them.
See how you try to make it seem like a coincidence, then try to make it seem like it would naturally happen? You may also notice you skipped over the emotional subtext that I kept going on about trying to focus on some irrelevant consummation. The issue is not that they were together, but that Steve still loves her, so getting a substitute her is utter douchebaggery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny View Post
Then in the third movie, have them fall in love toward the end.

And I think Hayley Atwell should play her. Her resemblance to Peggy is pretty important, it is her resemblance to Peggy that makes him notice her in her first appearance as she's walking down the street, undercover. He only learns they're related much, much later in the comics. and to have some other actress, be she Cornish, Righetti or whoever referred to as resembling Peggy makes it look creepier, not less.

Otherwise just nix the familial relationship altogether. Carter is a pretty common name, so it could just be an odd, awkward and uncomfortable coincidence, or alternatively, call her Sharon Ferguson or give her some other last name.
Hmmm... interesting. Spreading out the love story does make it potentially not douchey. I don't think Sharon, or her relationship with Steve is interesting enough to warrant such a sprawling multi-movie arc, but eh, go fig.

I also agree that having Haley play Sharon makes it less douchey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcvader View Post
Good lord, people how about he falls in love with her over time not instantly. Has it ever occurred to some of you that this relationship can develop over time on and not instantaneously?
In action movies, relationships do develop instantly. They don't devote much time to the love story in a superhero film, unless the love interest is also the sidekick and they have time to work out any initial conflicts before paying off the big kiss or similar relationship moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Seriously. I fail to understand why people can't grasp a simple concept:

1) Steve Rogers & Peggy Carter start dating each other in WWII. They never consummate their relationship, but Steve promises her a dance.
2) Never gets a chance. He's too busy sacrificing himself to save the nation, and he apparently dies a hero's death over frozen waters.
3) Peggy moves on with her life, and dies peacefully of old age sometime thereafter.
4) Peggy's grand-niece, Sharon Carter, grows up enthralled by her great aunt's thrilling stories about espionage, WWII, and her doomed relationship with Captain America, the First Avenger. She goes on to become a secret agent herself with SHIELD, following in Peggy's footsteps.
5) Meanwhile, SHIELD discovers Steve's body in the arctic, thaws him, and he resumes his superhero career and leads the Avengers to victory over the Chitauri invasion.
6) Sharon Carter hears about all this, of course, and goes out of her way to arrange a meeting with Captain America.
7) They share stories about Peggy, and maybe cry on each other's shoulders about her passing; even though there's a big difference between their perceptions of how much time has passed.
8) Steve can't help but be reminded of how much Sharon looks like Peggy.
9) They team up and work together on various missions, and become fast friends.
10) Friendship develops into something deeper, and they fall in love.

What's so hard to figure out? And where does the "ick" factor come into play in that story? Really, you guys are making mountains out of molehills. General audiences won't have any problem with this at all.
... ten extended bullet points is not a simple concept. It's a full story. We are familiar with the series of events, but the subtext in those actions is... grimy. There's hero worship which turns into emotional intimacy over commiseration, and then in the face of that loss, Steve sees 'a new Peggy' and then develops a relationship with her, that soon (how many missions you think they'll fit in a movie?) turns romantic. After all, how long can two attractive young people remain just friends without either wanting more? In movies even less time.

Also... this is the love interest for Cap 2 thread... if you want Sharon Carter as the love interest for Cap 3, as many of your are describing, perhaps we should talk about the love interest for Cap 2 then.

This Bernie Rosenthal character is growing on me though, quickly. I'm feeling the love triangle, which would also effectively undermine the subtext that Steve is just replacing Peggy, that he's very capable of getting with someone very different emotionally, but he just might choose not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuffTheRooster View Post
I don't see how people can't see anything wrong with that whole scenario... Are you really that depraved?
Comics can mess up your perception of reality. If you've been reading about a given depravity for 30 years and its always been portrayed as normal and healthy and rational, then you lose the ability to realize what it really is.

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas -
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #86
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 6,344
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
When you look at it in an immature way like that, of course it sounds bad.
Is there any other way to look at it? If she reminds me of my unavailable ex, and I fall for her, how does the resemblance not play a part major in that?

DrCosmic is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #87
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Moderator
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,644
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

But he doesnt fall for her instantly. It grows organically over time. Guess what thats how it happened in First Avenger too.

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #88
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
See how you try to make it seem like a coincidence, then try to make it seem like it would naturally happen? You may also notice you skipped over the emotional subtext that I kept going on about trying to focus on some irrelevant consummation. The issue is not that they were together, but that Steve still loves her, so getting a substitute her is utter douchebaggery.
So the essential 90-year old virgin (as posters here like to joke) is *supposed* to remain celibate and virginal....for his long-dead soulmate....?

Dude, please. Steve's heart is gonna be broken realizing that Peggy is dead and he never got that chance to dance with her; but he's also a realistic human being. He realizes the woman is dead & gone now, and he's going to *have* to move on.

So who should we hook him up with, then....? Some chick in a bar, or on match.com? Or maybe instead: a beautiful woman who works with him on a daily basis; a beautiful woman who's the spitting image of Peggy Carter; a beautiful woman who, in fact, is a descendant of Peggy Carter; a beautiful woman who already idolizes Captain America and everything he stands for.....?

Hm. Decisions, decisions

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #89
Scarilian
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 59
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Who do you think the love interest of Captain American should/will be?

Sharon Carter as in the 616 universe

Janet van Dyne (Wasp) like in some of the Ultimate Universe

or who?

Apparently the female waitress in 'The Avengers' was supposed to have a much larger role so i presume they were trying to set her up as a love interest. Then again, i`ld prefer Captain America 2 to focus on the 'Winter soldier' and his old love interest, i`ld like to see some closure on that.

Scarilian is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #90
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 6,121
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarilian View Post
Apparently the female waitress in 'The Avengers' was supposed to have a much larger role so i presume they were trying to set her up as a love interest. Then again, i`ld prefer Captain America 2 to focus on the 'Winter soldier' and his old love interest, i`ld like to see some closure on that.
She was just a waitress at a restaurant he ate at (which was cut out) and saw him again without his mask during the NYC battle. She didn't have that big of a part in the movie.

Webfoot Hero is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #91
Radioactive1980
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 204
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Seriously. I fail to understand why people can't grasp a simple concept:

1) Steve Rogers & Peggy Carter start dating each other in WWII. They never consummate their relationship, but Steve promises her a dance.
2) Never gets a chance. He's too busy sacrificing himself to save the nation, and he apparently dies a hero's death over frozen waters.
3) Peggy moves on with her life, and dies peacefully of old age sometime thereafter.
4) Peggy's grand-niece, Sharon Carter, grows up enthralled by her great aunt's thrilling stories about espionage, WWII, and her doomed relationship with Captain America, the First Avenger. She goes on to become a secret agent herself with SHIELD, following in Peggy's footsteps.
5) Meanwhile, SHIELD discovers Steve's body in the arctic, thaws him, and he resumes his superhero career and leads the Avengers to victory over the Chitauri invasion.
6) Sharon Carter hears about all this, of course, and goes out of her way to arrange a meeting with Captain America.
7) They share stories about Peggy, and maybe cry on each other's shoulders about her passing; even though there's a big difference between their perceptions of how much time has passed.
8) Steve can't help but be reminded of how much Sharon looks like Peggy.
9) They team up and work together on various missions, and become fast friends.
10) Friendship develops into something deeper, and they fall in love.

What's so hard to figure out? And where does the "ick" factor come into play in that story? Really, you guys are making mountains out of molehills. General audiences won't have any problem with this at all.
It's so lame and contrived tho, not to mention creepy and weird.
And what would be the point?
She would always play second fiddle to Peggy in Steve's mind.

Look, Hayley Atwell was AWESOME but Cap & Peggy were two ships that passed in the night and now she's dead. Time to get over it fanboys. CAII needs an all new love interest, a fresh start and all that. Not a woman that will constantly remind him of a lost love, sheesh!

Radioactive1980 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #92
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive1980 View Post
It's so lame and contrived tho, not to mention creepy and weird.
And what would be the point?
She would always play second fiddle to Peggy in Steve's mind.

Look, Hayley Atwell was AWESOME but Cap & Peggy were two ships that passed in the night and now she's dead. Time to get over it fanboys. CAII needs an all new love interest, a fresh start and all that. Not a woman that will constantly remind him of a lost love, sheesh!
Cap's ENTIRE career has been based on being constantly reminded (usually physically) of everything and everyone he lost in WWII. Why would anyone expect things to change in the movies....?

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #93
M-2
Ultimate BAMF
 
M-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 672
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive1980 View Post
It's so lame and contrived tho, not to mention creepy and weird.
And what would be the point?
She would always play second fiddle to Peggy in Steve's mind.

Look, Hayley Atwell was AWESOME but Cap & Peggy were two ships that passed in the night and now she's dead. Time to get over it fanboys. CAII needs an all new love interest, a fresh start and all that. Not a woman that will constantly remind him of a lost love, sheesh!
Agreed! I see the Marvel Cinematic Universe as just another iteration too these characters. In the comics we have the Normal continuity, Ultimates, Earth-X etc...

So i don't see why they can't change certain things for the films. Sharon and Caps relationship, might of been accepted by the larger comic book audience, but will it be accepted by General Audiences??

At the end of the day, people will always see Peggy as Cap's first love. Peggy doesn't even get married after Cap, or get children, was She waiting for Cap all these years?? If she is alive she would want cap to move on, but i doubt she would be happy if he is with her niece...

If they do decide to go with Sharon they should make her totally DIFFERENT to Peggy, Cap shouldn't be reminded about Peggy when he looks, speaks or is on a mission with Sharon... There dynamic should be totally different...and Not just have Sharon come through as a modern day Peggy.

But Family dating another family members ex... is just a NO NO!! Maybe its a culture thing, but that wouldn't fly down well here in South Africa

M-2 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #94
Radioactive1980
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 204
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
Agreed! I see the Marvel Cinematic Universe as just another iteration too these characters. In the comics we have the Normal continuity, Ultimates, Earth-X etc...

So i don't see why they can't change certain things for the films. Sharon and Caps relationship, might of been accepted by the larger comic book audience, but will it be accepted by General Audiences??

At the end of the day, people will always see Peggy as Cap's first love. Peggy doesn't even get married after Cap, or get children, was She waiting for Cap all these years?? If she is alive she would want cap to move on, but i doubt she would be happy if he is with her niece...

If they do decide to go with Sharon they should make her totally DIFFERENT to Peggy, Cap shouldn't be reminded about Peggy when he looks, speaks or is on a mission with Sharon... There dynamic should be totally different...and Not just have Sharon come through as a modern day Peggy.

But Family dating another family members ex... is just a NO NO!! Maybe its a culture thing, but that wouldn't fly down well here in South Africa
Good point didn't even think of that one, and no it's not just a South African thing.

Radioactive1980 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #95
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
Peggy doesn't even get married after Cap, or get children, was She waiting for Cap all these years?? If she is alive she would want cap to move on, but i doubt she would be happy if he is with her niece...
Where did you get that information?

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #96
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

I firmly believe that it could be done without it being creepy, but many seems to reject her on principal.

So how about this; make her Phil Coulson's daughter instead?

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #97
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Because that's retarded. Coulson is dead, and rewriting a character's relation to a separate character to have him live on is as stupid as turning him into the Vision or having him be an LMD.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #98
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Because that's retarded. Coulson is dead, and rewriting a character's relation to a separate character to have him live on is as stupid as turning him into the Vision or having him be an LMD.
Eh, who said anything about doing to let Coulson live on?

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #99
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

There's no other reason to change Sharon from Carter to Coulson.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #100
BullMcGiveny
Probably Disagree
 
BullMcGiveny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
There's no other reason to change Sharon from Carter to Coulson.
Well, as I said, it's because it's becoming clear that no one is going to buy Steve dating a Carter girl as something healthy.

They can make her Sharon [whatever last name], but making her Coulson's daughter preserves the influenced-by-someones-admiration-for-Captain-America part.

BullMcGiveny is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.