The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman Begins

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
bestever23
Side-Kick
 
bestever23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 526
Thumbs up Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

It changed everything. 1997 I saw the end of batman. I had to watch superhero movies like X-men and Spider-Man which I enjoyed but I wanted Batman to Return. I wanted my realistic batman. I saw this independent film called Memento that I thought it was fantastic. a game changer. when I first saw Christian Bale it was in American Psycho. I heard Leonardo DiCaprio
was going to play a killer I was intrigued and then disappointed that he left and a new guy took over. Turned out to be the right guy and I saw a star.
So when I heard the Director of Memento was Directing the new Batman movie and Christian Bale was staring....I knew they nailed it. It was year one and It was the batman we deserved but not only that it was the one Movies needed. You say No? here's my examples of why Batman Begins Changed Everything.....

The List of Movies Inspired by Batman Begins

Casino Royale
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Terminator Salvation
Star Trek
Sherlock Holmes
X-Men: First Class
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Amazing Spider-Man
and more

On July 19 I'll be Fortunate enough to see BATMAN BEGINS In Theaters in IMAX one more time.
The Dark Knight is a movie that will go down as a Classic.
But Batman Begins for Me....will go down as a Masterpiece.

bestever23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
drumsnotdead
❤ ♥ ❤
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 82
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Batman Begins is my favourite film of all time

drumsnotdead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
bestever23
Side-Kick
 
bestever23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 526
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsnotdead View Post
Batman Begins is my favourite film of all time
Thank you Drum!

bestever23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

untill the Dark Knight Rises....

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
Fudgie
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Batman Begins bores me. Too much talk about fear. Bland and under used villains. It wasn't a great movie. It wasn't even that good a movie. It gets props for being lumped in with TDK and because the previous Batman film had been so terrible that anything would've looked classic next to it.

The writing was terrible. The story structure was lacking. By removing Bruce's decade long, worldwide pursuit of knowledge and placing him in a Himalayan Ninja school where he magically excells to the head of the class, so he can lead an attack on Gotham Nolan removed the obsession that makes it believable that the character will stop at nothing to achieve his ends. Ra's identity switch was totally from left field and made no sense at all. Scarecrow was a joke. Defeated by Rachel and her taser. He hardly wore the Scarecrow mask either. He was mostly Cillian Murphy in a suit. The characters made way too many speeches to each other instead of relating. Bruce's father was constantly lecturing him rather than speaking to him with love. Even as he was dying, which was stupid and laughable. The action scenes were blurry and boring. The Bat costume looks awful. Batman looked fat and stuffed into it. The Batmobile is ridiculous. It was jumping onto rooftops. No different different from Kilmer's wall climbing batmobile. The microwave emitter plan was dumb and a cliche. I think this movie is greatly overrated, and wasn't even that big a hit when released.

Oh yeah and it didn't inspire some of those movies you listed like Casino Royale and Star Trek and Holmes.


Last edited by Fudgie; 06-18-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
Steve Sanders
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 70
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestever23 View Post
It changed everything. 1997 I saw the end of batman. I had to watch superhero movies like X-men and Spider-Man which I enjoyed but I wanted Batman to Return. I wanted my realistic batman. I saw this independent film called Memento that I thought it was fantastic. a game changer. when I first saw Christian Bale it was in American Psycho. I heard Leonardo DiCaprio
was going to play a killer I was intrigued and then disappointed that he left and a new guy took over. Turned out to be the right guy and I saw a star.
So when I heard the Director of Memento was Directing the new Batman movie and Christian Bale was staring....I knew they nailed it. It was year one and It was the batman we deserved but not only that it was the one Movies needed. You say No? here's my examples of why Batman Begins Changed Everything.....

The List of Movies Inspired by Batman Begins

Casino Royale
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Terminator Salvation
Star Trek
Sherlock Holmes
X-Men: First Class
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Amazing Spider-Man
and more

On July 19 I'll be Fortunate enough to see BATMAN BEGINS In Theaters in IMAX one more time.
The Dark Knight is a movie that will go down as a Classic.
But Batman Begins for Me....will go down as a Masterpiece.
Yeah for me I a say thank god for Nolan.He redeemed the horrible mistakes made from the previous Batman movies made.For me Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are the only true Batman movies and Bale is the one and only true Batman actor.

The other Batman actors and the other Batman movies are all phony wanna be imposters.Your one of the few that I have heard say you like Batman Begins better than The Dark Knight.You and the other poster that replied.

My fondness for Nolan might end pretty soon though with The Dark Knight.It doesnt look so good from the trailers.Also I think he has lost it using Bane.Bane is about the lamest villain in the batman universe.He could have come up with a much better villian than that. The Riddler or The Penguin for instance.

Steve Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Squaremaster316
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 299
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Strange, the-numbers.com shows Batman Begins on the top 30 dvd sales list this week, but not TDK.

Squaremaster316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,141
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 06-18-2012 at 08:05 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:48 AM   #9
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Batman Begins is definitely my favorite origin film and my second favorite CBM. I was just mentioning how I started to watch the movie, and I had to stop about a hour into it and I was thinking to myself that the only scene that I can nitpick about BB for the first 60 minutes is that dock fight as there are just so many things that takes me away from that. If I can name only one nitpick into a hour of a film, then that's actually a good thing, imo.

I get the criticism BB does have, such as the choice of Rachel Dawes being played by Holmes or underdeveloped characters(which isn't really at anyone's fault as this was purely a movie about Bruce Wayne/Batman first, others second and we have never been given a Batman film like that), but it's still a glorious film and a great movie to start a trilogy.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
Nevincer
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London, England.
Posts: 16,040
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Some of the opinions in here are not only baffling but unsettling. Batman Begins was a fantastic film, and remains one of the standout comic book films to date. Was it perfect? Of course not, but it's daringness to utilize less colourful villains than what had been done previously in the film franchise and some playful dialogue/redundant exposition are blown way out of proportion as critiques, especially when compared to it's successor.

Does TDK improve on these things? Of course, and not necessarily to "fix" anything, but due to a maturity in the direction of the story and Nolan's presentation. Does that make Batman Begins any less of a great film, or less of a critical tale in the Nolan mythos? Of course not. But were some of the perceptions on this site taken as gospel for Team Nolan, you'd think they were shooting themselves in the foot by bringing TDKR full circle with the original entry. Thank god Nolan isn't as ashamed of Begins as some of the fans are... it's a great film, a part of a great trilogy, and the end I have no doubt will be a fantastic testament to not only how good the middle was but how the beginning was as well.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CConn View Post
Yeah, I'm all about subtext. I'm pretty sure I could watch two hours of monkeys mating if it had a mass of subtext underneath it all. :o
Nevincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #12
Fudgie
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.
How many times do they say fear in it. Feels like it's said all the time.

Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #13
Lead Cenobite
Exquisitely Empty
 
Lead Cenobite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: US
Posts: 2,934
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

For all it's flaws, I find Begins more enjoyable than TDK. It feels like a Batman movie rather than a crime thriller which I consider a good thing.

__________________
Superman with realistic physics isn't Superman.
Lead Cenobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #14
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,179
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

I go back and forth on BB and TDK, and which one is better.

Right now my head is saying BB. It's the better Batman film. TDK is kind of a Joker film more than a Batman one IMO.

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
Cain
"West West Y'all"
 
Cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Live from New York
Posts: 4,967
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
As much as I enjoy Begins, it's not my favorite Batman movie. Not even my second favorite. The origin story drags out a bit too much for me. The shaky camera is annoying in the fight scenes. I can't stand Katie Holmes. I think Scarecrow was very underwhelming and under developed. We didn't get as much of Ra's as we could have. I did not enjoy the Microwave Emitter chaos on the Narrows showdown much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.

I agree with you both.

__________________
Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,141
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I share all your points but I also add something that will simply prevent that I can consider this a great movie: the dialogue. So much of it is bad, unnatuiral, repetitive, redundant, explanatory or just bad one-liners. That and the invisible action kill the movie for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
How many times do they say fear in it. Feels like it's said all the time.
Yeah, the dialogue of fear on constant repetition did get too much. It's like Nolan was afraid we'd forget what the theme was or something.

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #17
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,179
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

I actually don't mind the repetition of the theme. But maybe i'm just a bit simple like that

hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #18
RachelDawes
Gotham Attorney
 
RachelDawes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a courtroom or tied up in a warehouse
Posts: 8,696
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

I used to despise BB with a fiery passion because I thought it was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. The first time I watched it I seriously pondered turning it off halfway through; I was that bored. I've seen it twice since then and I've come round to grudgingly liking it. I still detest some of its corniness (like "finder's keepers"), Katie Holmes's perpetual smirk, her generally unlikable character, and the way Thomas Wayne died. Everything else is fine though and I even now enjoy the slow training scenes.

__________________
RIP Heath Ledger, the Best Joker Ever.
RachelDawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
uniqueweasel
Don't Drink and Bake
 
uniqueweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Skynet
Posts: 1,158
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

I loved BB from the first time I watched it to the present, I really like the way Nolan and co explained a lot of the smalerl details such as the glider cape, and how they purchase separate pieces from different suppliers to make the bat mask so it is vitually impossible to trace where Bruce gets his suit! This to me makes it an intelligent telling of something that could be deemed as just a comic book story, but the way Nolan and co tell there story with this smaller details explained, while watching it, it becomes believable that this guy with intense training and billions of dollars could become the Bat.

I also enjoyed the pacing of the film too, fair enough the first half could be looked at as boring, but I thought there were some important pieces that showed Bruce's mindset before he went away, how close he came to actually killing. Also I don't understand this dislike for Katie Holmes, I much preferred her to Maggie, but thats just me.

uniqueweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #20
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Yeah, the dialogue of fear on constant repetition did get too much. It's like Nolan was afraid we'd forget what the theme was or something.
I agree. Except that I blame Goyer.



Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDawes View Post
I used to despise BB with a fiery passion because I thought it was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. The first time I watched it I seriously pondered turning it off halfway through; I was that bored. I've seen it twice since then and I've come round to grudgingly liking it. I still detest some of its corniness (like "finder's keepers"), Katie Holmes's perpetual smirk, her generally unlikable character, and the way Thomas Wayne died. Everything else is fine though and I even now enjoy the slow training scenes.
Some of those things made the audience in my theater get distracted because of the powerful sound of my eye rolling.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #21
Elevator Man
Side-Kick
 
Elevator Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,936
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
Batman Begins bores me. Too much talk about fear. Bland and under used villains. It wasn't a great movie. It wasn't even that good a movie. It gets props for being lumped in with TDK and because the previous Batman film had been so terrible that anything would've looked classic next to it.

The writing was terrible. The story structure was lacking. By removing Bruce's decade long, worldwide pursuit of knowledge and placing him in a Himalayan Ninja school where he magically excells to the head of the class, so he can lead an attack on Gotham Nolan removed the obsession that makes it believable that the character will stop at nothing to achieve his ends. Ra's identity switch was totally from left field and made no sense at all. Scarecrow was a joke. Defeated by Rachel and her taser. He hardly wore the Scarecrow mask either. He was mostly Cillian Murphy in a suit. The characters made way too many speeches to each other instead of relating. Bruce's father was constantly lecturing him rather than speaking to him with love. Even as he was dying, which was stupid and laughable. The action scenes were blurry and boring. The Bat costume looks awful. Batman looked fat and stuffed into it. The Batmobile is ridiculous. It was jumping onto rooftops. No different different from Kilmer's wall climbing batmobile. The microwave emitter plan was dumb and a cliche. I think this movie is greatly overrated, and wasn't even that big a hit when released.
Why does this comment seem so familiar? Like I've read this exact comment somewhere else before but only it coming from a different user?

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=442

Oh yeah here. Almost word for word. Two different users saying the exact same thing. Hmmmm. Anyways I agree with you or both of you. The thread title should be changed to "Batman Begins is the most overrated Batman movie to me" instead.

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #22
Fudgie
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Why does this comment seem so familiar? Like I've read this exact comment somewhere else before but only it coming from a different user?

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=442

Oh yeah here. Almost word for word. Two different users saying the exact same thing. Hmmmm. Anyways I agree with you or both of you. The thread title should be changed to "Batman Begins is the most overrated Batman movie to me" instead.
Course it's word for word because that's where I read it. Surfing that Spidey thread. Damn good post by that guy so I copied his wording because he phrased it better than I ever could. I agreed with all he said. Didn't know it was a copyright infringement or something to use the words of someone else on a topic. I'll pay him his royalties.

Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #23
The Strategos
Side-Kick
 
The Strategos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 376
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

I thought Batman Begins had increadable atmosphere and was cerebrally speaking very well thought through. My only complaint is that all Batman's cool martial arts stuff was obscured by a wibbly camera !

The Strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #24
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick
 
AndrewGilkison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,508
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

The best superhero origin movie next to Superman: The Movie, imo.

AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #25
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: Batman Begins is the greatest Batman Film to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevincer View Post
Some of the opinions in here are not only baffling but unsettling. Batman Begins was a fantastic film, and remains one of the standout comic book films to date. Was it perfect? Of course not, but it's daringness to utilize less colourful villains than what had been done previously in the film franchise and some playful dialogue/redundant exposition are blown way out of proportion as critiques, especially when compared to it's successor.

Does TDK improve on these things? Of course, and not necessarily to "fix" anything, but due to a maturity in the direction of the story and Nolan's presentation. Does that make Batman Begins any less of a great film, or less of a critical tale in the Nolan mythos? Of course not. But were some of the perceptions on this site taken as gospel for Team Nolan, you'd think they were shooting themselves in the foot by bringing TDKR full circle with the original entry. Thank god Nolan isn't as ashamed of Begins as some of the fans are... it's a great film, a part of a great trilogy, and the end I have no doubt will be a fantastic testament to not only how good the middle was but how the beginning was as well.
Agreed.

Imo, Nolan saw the mistakes on BB and improved them great in TDK. Less repetition, less shakiness during the fights, no simple mistakes(like a leg standing up during the dock fight after Batman knocked everyone down). Plus, with that underdevelopment feeling of Ra's al Ghul, a GREAT villain in the mythos, he seems to be exploring the character a little more in TDKR and that might make up for what we got in BB that felt underdeveloped. The only villain that will probably feel "lost" with not getting as much development as he should will be Scarecrow.

Nolan has definitely embraced BB, even if some calls it faulty which I applaud

Perhaps that's also because he never dares to visit the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Yeah, the dialogue of fear on constant repetition did get too much. It's like Nolan was afraid we'd forget what the theme was or something.
'Fear' and 'secrets' get tossed around a lot in BB, while in Iron Man 2 the word 'legacy' should've been used more than it did as that was really the "theme" of the film but it certainly didn't feel like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I agree. Except that I blame Goyer.
Agree. Goyer may have helped BB in certain ways, but his script was one of the low parts of the movie. But, at least it's better than his directing.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.