The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #76
Bane_Fanboy
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus_ice View Post
nice find

Itunes: itunes/dark-knight-news

DarkKnightNews.com (Admin/Writer/Podcaster)
Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #77
Maram
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane_Fanboy View Post
Im sorry you think of me in that way. All i said was that excelsior was being ungrateful about the 13 min featurette when WB/Nolan didnt have to give us anything. A few others pretty much said the same thing to excelsior so that made me confused as to why you would tell people to ignore me for my posting. And there wasnt anything bad about my post.

Its fine though I dont hate you or anything its just I do not look at you the same way you look at me. I like talking to everyone on here including you. fanboys sometimes get into debates and arguments like us earlier but thats just normal dont take em seriously. Again Im sorry for any wrong you may think I brought upon you.
It's not like anybody hates you or anything. Sometimes you just say controversial things that get riled up. I personally agree about what you had to say about people criticizing the featurette.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #78
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #79
Maleku
Banned User

Quote:
Sick! Can someone post a link when they see it is up?

Old 07-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #80
MrWayne
Risen...

So Gordon is feeling this guilt over the lie of the Dent cover up, hmmm interesting. But I'm still no closer in finding out how the hell Bane ever gets wind of the truth. SOMEONE told him, or they exposed the truth and Bane is using that as leverage to his advantage.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #81
Cannikin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedm1991 View Post
Love his interviews with Anne but if he did Anne and Bale together, i could see Bale being peed off
Especially if she gets in his eye line.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #82
Maleku
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWayne View Post
So Gordon is feeling this guilt over the lie of the Dent cover up, hmmm interesting. But I'm still no closer in finding out how the hell Bane ever gets wind of the truth. SOMEONE told him, or they exposed the truth and Bane is using that as leverage to his advantage.
Pure speculation here but I feel one of the new cast who's role is still undetermined may have a link to the Joker and will give the real story to Bane.

Sounds a bit elementary but I can't think of anything else.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #83
Bane_Fanboy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maram View Post
It's not like anybody hates you or anything. Sometimes you just say controversial things that get riled up. I personally agree about what you had to say about people criticizing the featurette.
thank you. I apologize for things coming out controversial. I dont have any grudges with anyone on here I think we are all just Pumped Fans lol

Itunes: itunes/dark-knight-news

DarkKnightNews.com (Admin/Writer/Podcaster)
Old 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #84
kvz5
HBIC

You guys were right about the guy with Bane being Bruce. The guy lying down has a white shirt. I think it's the same as what he's wearing outside of prison.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #85
pixiesvision
Side-Kick

So he can't talk about the movie till opening day??

https://twitter.com/JakesTakes/statu...68927779368960

Old 07-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #86
pixiesvision
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
You guys were right about the guy with Bane being Bruce. The guy lying down has a white shirt. I think it's the same as what he's wearing outside of prison.

I'm totally fangirling here, but Bale looks SO GOOD

Old 07-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #87
Maleku
Banned User

Quote:

Yup, kind of looks like the "When Gotham is in ashes you have my permission to die" scene possibly.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #88
Cannikin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesvision View Post
So he can't talk about the movie till opening day??

https://twitter.com/JakesTakes/statu...68927779368960
So much for no NDA's at the LA screening.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #89
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleku View Post
What you guys deduce from this shot? Gordon looks distressed.
I'm thinking they are alone and trying to find shelter in a derelict Gotham hiding from Bane thinking of a way to get at him.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #90
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by souvlaki View Post
Could be the opening shot right before the movie starts, like the bats forming the logo in BB, and the fire shot in TDK.
The opening logo shown at the beginning of the prologue. It's formed out of the ice.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #91
kvz5
HBIC

Josh was part of the junket. That means he saw the movie too, right? Can't wait to hear what he said to Bale.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #92
Dragon_316ca
Side-Kick

Hathaway press interview:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Skip to 2:24

Matthew Modine: You can't really relate to Thor, for instance! I like the story, but I don't relate to him -- I can't use his hammer!
Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #93
Cannikin
Side-Kick

Quote:

Does Bruce have a broken arm, or is that just odd shadowing?

Old 07-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #94
MrWayne
Risen...

Quote:
Yup, kind of looks like the "When Gotham is in ashes you have my permission to die" scene possibly.
Most def is, I thought it was rather obvious that it's the same scene from "why didn't you just... kill me?" where Bruce awakes to find Bane hunched over him.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #95
blknrdcllctv
Banned User

Not sure if that kid from Nolan Fans, R2ind, is legit or not, but he just dropped a MAJOR spoiler (if true). I forewarn you all...stay far, far away.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #96
Maleku
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_316ca View Post
Hathaway press interview:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Skip to 2:24
Thanks Dragon!

Anne was a complete lady handling the awkwardness from the interviewer.

How is it this guy even is honoured with an interview let alone one of the first??I mean really?

Old 07-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #97
pixiesvision
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannikin View Post
So much for no NDA's at the LA screening.
I know... We got several reactions yesterday, not to mention our super duo of info, but not even a peep of reaction from today?

Old 07-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #98
Jedm1991
Blurple Rain

What's the story behind Anne's hair, is it for a film or something she wanted? me no like it

Old 07-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #99
scoop12
Side-Kick

Quote:
Pure speculation here but I feel one of the new cast who's role is still undetermined may have a link to the Joker and will give the real story to Bane.

Sounds a bit elementary but I can't think of anything else.
The way he finds out is pretty simple actually.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #100
Ramsay Snow
Winter's Saviour

Quote:

Bale looks so cool there - wow. I really hope he beats those mercenaries without a batsuit. Bruce Wayne looks so cool here - don't know why.