The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #51
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,500
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Which is why hope it is relatively clear that Kurse is the most physically opposing being he has ever fought. I mean, movie Hulk is not WWH, or WB, or any Hulk like that. So Kurse should be noticeably more powerful/stronger than we've seen Hulk or Thor.


And when Surtur comes into play. I really hope at that point he is the be all end all of villains we have seen in the MCU. Even over Thanos witohut the IG. Though Surtur>>>Thanos, hopefully it stays like that.

It probably will, with whatever story the tell with Surtur.



seriously hahah
Only ones I've seen are on our front page.

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #52
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,349
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Could someone answer this for me? Does anyone know if Thor has been shown within the comics to be a natural leader as well when it comes to matters of his own realms and dealing with the people under his charge? If so, I hope to see more of this side developed and shown in the upcoming sequel

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #53
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Could someone answer this for me? Does anyone know if Thor has been shown within the comics to be a natural leader as well when it comes to matters of his own realms and dealing with the people under his charge? If so, I hope to see more of this side developed and shown in the upcoming sequel
Most definately, that's pretty much common sense though.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #54
mjbull23
Beyond Good and Evil
 
mjbull23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,027
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Yet the irony of all of this is that Thor's getting another solo film and is the only marvel hero to have been featured in three films back to back.lol

If anythseing, in regards to the Hulk, I think that Joss's intent was to just get the Hulk back on track with the GA and with fans, but I don't think that he's necessarily more popular than Thor.
There may have been a time 6-7 years ago when Hulk was clearly more popular than Thor but that is no longer the case.

Agree. Thor should be perceived as the Avengers trump card. Not Hulk.

__________________
Happiness begins, when selfishness ends. --
John Wooden
mjbull23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #55
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbull23 View Post
There may have been a time 6-7 years ago when Hulk was clearly more popular than Thor but that is no longer the case.

Agree. Thor should be perceived as the Avengers trump card. Not Hulk.
Well the GA seems to think Hulk was the best part of The Avengers and he's the only one their raving about.

It seems like Hulk is still clearly alot more popular than Thor from everyone's reactions to the film.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #56
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,062
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Only ones I've seen are on our front page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Well the GA seems to think Hulk was the best part of The Avengers and he's the only one their raving about.

It seems like Hulk is still clearly alot more popular than Thor from everyone's reactions to the film.

yeah seriously. Even though to me, based on what was seen in Thor, and even in the avengers, in terms of Levels of power I think Thor is on another level

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #57
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,871
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
yeah seriously. Even though to me, based on what was seen in Thor, and even in the avengers, in terms of Levels of power I think Thor is on another level
Of course Thor has more power than the Hulk. It's strength that the Hulk has more of.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #58
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Of course Thor has more power than the Hulk. It's strength that the Hulk has more of.
Yep and that's enough to make him more popular with the GA.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #59
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,349
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

If they portray Thor in the same way that the last season of EMH's did when it comes to how much he evens the playing field for his teammates, I think that would help. The episode where Thor comes back to help the group take on the Skrulls and where he returns to NYC to confront Galactus was just beyond epic imho and I loved on how everyone was aware on how powerful Thor is; heck it took nearly everything that Ultron had to subdue Thor when he was being ganged up by the robot versions of the Avengers.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #60
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,871
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yep and that's enough to make him more popular with the GA.
He'd be more popular if Marvel stopped messing around and showed us what he's really capable of.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #61
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
He'd be more popular if Marvel stopped messing around and showed us what he's really capable of.
Dude we're always on the same page, because that's EXACTLY what I've been saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If they portray Thor in the same way that the last season of EMH's did when it comes to how much he evens the playing field for his teammates, I think that would help. The episode where Thor comes back to help the group take on the Skrulls and where he returns to NYC to confront Galactus was just beyond epic imho and I loved on how everyone was aware on how powerful Thor is; heck it took nearly everything that Ultron had to subdue Thor when he was being ganged up by the robot versions of the Avengers.
Honestly I wish they've would've done that in TA, but I guess it's not too late they can always do it in TA2.

I would like for him to get a power boost in Thor 2 though, it's about time they show what Thor's really made of.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 08-30-2012 at 12:13 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #62
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,871
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Dude we're always on the same page, because that's EXACTLY what I've been saying.
At this point, I'm not surprised.

What can I say? We have great taste.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:24 AM   #63
DOOZlovesBOOZ
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 318
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Count me as another that is tired of them holding out on Thors powers. Hoping to see mjolnir used to open portals since they are traveling to another realm(s).

DOOZlovesBOOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:47 AM   #64
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
At this point, I'm not surprised.
Oh yeah, why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOZlovesBOOZ View Post
Count me as another that is tired of them holding out on Thors powers. Hoping to see mjolnir used to open portals since they are traveling to another realm(s).
Yeah I mean I'm "okay" with how Thor's powers/abilties have been portrayed so far, but I'm definately not impressed.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #65
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,871
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Oh yeah, why not?
Because we tend to agree on pretty much everything when it comes to CBMs, especially Marvel's.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #66
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,760
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

I don't think it has anything to do with power. The GA liked Hulk so much because Ruffalo did an excellent performance, and because it was the first really good big screen portrayal of a character who is already known and popular with the GA.

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:20 AM   #67
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with power. The GA liked Hulk so much because Ruffalo did an excellent performance, and because it was the first really good big screen portrayal of a character who is already known and popular with the GA.
I'm pretty sure no one in the GA said "woah Bruce Banner was awesome", everyone was too busy talking about Hulk kicking ass.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:51 AM   #68
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm pretty sure no one in the GA said "woah Bruce Banner was awesome", everyone was too busy talking about Hulk kicking ass.
Actually, several people in my circle, including myself, thought well of Ruffalo's performance. We certainly enjoyed the spectacles that were the fights, but also enjoyed character development parts of the movie.

I think the Hulk has a head start in popularity because he has been in several movies and TV shows at this point. And that's probably because his powers can be written to be easier on a special effects budget.

I also wonder if Hulk was more popular in the books from way back when. (I don't know for certain, I just suspect so). So, going back to before there were any superhero movies (which almost would have been even before the Hulk TV show), who was selling more books?

Having said all this, I'm sure people will love Thor when his second movie comes out. They certainly enjoyed the first movie!

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #69
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen
 
Godzilla2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not going to be there and going my own safe way.
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

So, will we be getting new costume designs for Thor's armor in this movie? Has anything leaked about what it might look like? I don't think they'd retain the Avengers costume would they?

__________________
- This irrational obsession will destroy everything.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #70
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Actually, several people in my circle, including myself, thought well of Ruffalo's performance. We certainly enjoyed the spectacles that were the fights, but also enjoyed character development parts of the movie.

I think the Hulk has a head start in popularity because he has been in several movies and TV shows at this point. And that's probably because his powers can be written to be easier on a special effects budget.

I also wonder if Hulk was more popular in the books from way back when. (I don't know for certain, I just suspect so). So, going back to before there were any superhero movies (which almost would have been even before the Hulk TV show), who was selling more books?

Having said all this, I'm sure people will love Thor when his second movie comes out. They certainly enjoyed the first movie!
Understood that but people in "your circle" and the GA as a whole are entirely two different things.

I'm speaking from Twitter reactions, news articles, and everyone's conversations all three times I went to see TA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
So, will we be getting new costume designs for Thor's armor in this movie? Has anything leaked about what it might look like? I don't think they'd retain the Avengers costume would they?
I want him to wear a costume that's very similar to his sleeveless costume with the cape from the IM fight in TA.

Imo it accentuates Hemsworth's muscles and makes Thor look alot more invulnerable since he doesn't need to wear armor.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 08-31-2012 at 12:46 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #71
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Double post

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #72
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
So, will we be getting new costume designs for Thor's armor in this movie? Has anything leaked about what it might look like? I don't think they'd retain the Avengers costume would they?
Jaimie Alexander had tweeted at the end of July that her costume got a reboot. So, maybe Hemsworth's has too.

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:52 PM   #73
American Maid
Side-Kick
 
American Maid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,072
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Understood that but people in "your circle" and the GA as a whole are entirely two different things.

I'm speaking from Twitter reactions, news articles, and everyone's conversations all three times I went to see TA.



I want him to wear a costume that's very similar to his sleeveless costume with the cape from the IM fight in TA.

Imo it accentuates Hemsworth's muscles and makes Thor look alot more invulnerable since he doesn't need to wear armor.
Strictly speaking, you probably don't know who my personal friends are, at least not all of them . But your point is well taken; for the most part, in fact they are more in tune with the Marvel universe than me. The only point I wanted to make with that comment is that some people enjoyed the non-fight aspects of the movies in addition to the fight sequences.

Regarding costume and invulnerability: well, it's not like he has to worry about small weapons attacks, like a knife to the stomach or. . . oh wait

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #74
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,062
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If they portray Thor in the same way that the last season of EMH's did when it comes to how much he evens the playing field for his teammates, I think that would help. The episode where Thor comes back to help the group take on the Skrulls and where he returns to NYC to confront Galactus was just beyond epic imho and I loved on how everyone was aware on how powerful Thor is; heck it took nearly everything that Ultron had to subdue Thor when he was being ganged up by the robot versions of the Avengers.
That was so awesome. It really showed what Thor unrestrained is capable of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
He'd be more popular if Marvel stopped messing around and showed us what he's really capable of.
Nail on the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Dude we're always on the same page, because that's EXACTLY what I've been saying.



Honestly I wish they've would've done that in TA, but I guess it's not too late they can always do it in TA2.

I would like for him to get a power boost in Thor 2 though, it's about time they show what Thor's really made of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOZlovesBOOZ View Post
Count me as another that is tired of them holding out on Thors powers. Hoping to see mjolnir used to open portals since they are traveling to another realm(s).
I don't want to see just portal opening. I want to see him to all sorts of things with it. Big Lightning storms, energy blasts, portals. Like blasts that are clearly not lightning.

I want lightning to surge from his eyes, and I want a moment where he summons a storm without mjolnir. I've envisioned it something like, he gets knocked away from mjolnir when fighting Kurse and Malekith. And He summons a lightning storm, and they both sort of look at him. And Thor says something along the lines of "Mjolnir is but a tool, the thunder and lightning are in my blood, and are mine to comand"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Understood that but people in "your circle" and the GA as a whole are entirely two different things.

I'm speaking from Twitter reactions, news articles, and everyone's conversations all three times I went to see TA.



I want him to wear a costume that's very similar to his sleeveless costume with the cape from the IM fight in TA.

Imo it accentuates Hemsworth's muscles and makes Thor look alot more invulnerable since he doesn't need to wear armor.
In all honesty, I would love if the did a bigger homage. Like, hae his pants blue. And honestly give him golden boots. Literally, when he fought Ironman, it was almost there. Just make his boots yellow, and his pants blue. That works for me.

It's literally a modern day movie version of the classic thor look.

Which i truly miss in the comics these days

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #75
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen
 
Godzilla2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Not going to be there and going my own safe way.
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Jaimie Alexander had tweeted at the end of July that her costume got a reboot. So, maybe Hemsworth's has too.
Well then, it would appear that they most likely will be updating most of the costumes for the sequel. I just wonder what they will look like.

__________________
- This irrational obsession will destroy everything.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.