The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

View Poll Results: Which "Big Gun" Do You Want To See?
Warrior's Madness 7 20.00%
God Blast 7 20.00%
Throwing An Enemy Into Space 2 5.71%
Massive Hurricane/Storms 5 14.29%
Teleportation Vortex 3 8.57%
Molecular Transmutation 1 2.86%
Lightning Charged Hammer Throw 10 28.57%
Thermoblast 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Whatever Thor does, it just can't compare with this awesome display of power:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
He's already done things that puts that too shame, he sent giants flying farther than this with regular Mjolnir blows.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 09-02-2012 at 05:11 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #27
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen
 
Godzilla2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Growing old as gracefully as I can.
Posts: 6,866
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
He's already done things that puts that too shame, it sent giants flying farther than this with regular Mjolnir blows.
Dude...I was just joking about the FUS RO DAH! thing. I wasn't being serious. I just can't get enough of how funny it is in the game to send people flying though. Makes me laugh every time.

P.S. I love how the horse just flinches while Lydia is sent flying in that video.

__________________
Info on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
http://www.womenshealth.gov/publicat...-syndrome.html

"Ignorance is not bliss"

- Recreational Marijuana supporters just aren't doing a good job convincing me it's a good thing.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 09-01-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: FUS RO DAH!
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #28
Hypestyle
Side-Kick
 
Hypestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,803
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

lots of hammer action, destroying entire landscapes with a single blow; sending lightning across football-field lengths..

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:24 AM   #29
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Dude...I was just joking about the FUS RO DAH! thing. I wasn't being serious. I just can't get enough of how funny it is in the game to send people flying though. Makes me laugh every time.

P.S. I love how the horse just flinches while Lydia is sent flying in that video.
It's hard to tell if someone's joking when you're reading it over the internet.

That video is pretty funny though, my friend has Skyrim and he loves using "FUS RO DAH".!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
lots of hammer action, destroying entire landscapes with a single blow; sending lightning across football-field lengths..
Destroying landscapes with a single blow?

**** YEAHHHHH!

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 09-07-2012 at 03:46 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:17 AM   #30
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,167
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Well, wherever Thor ends up going unleashed, it'll most likely be in a deserted area since I don't think they'll have Thor unleashing his entire arsenal when there's innocent people around him...probably why they didn't have him doing some of his bigger set of moves in the Avengers due to the NYC Populace and his teammates being there.

If there's one thing that seems to be a factor for Thor is that there's always something that'll be holding him back at one point in the film from using his complete arsenal..whether it be him not wanting to hurt the people around him or killing his given foe not being his intended goal (Hulk or Loki)

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #31
Lady Marion
Anyone else?
 
Lady Marion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Posts: 2,346
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

I voted for warriors madness. While fighting the frost giants he looked already mad sometimes, so I ask, what's next? A lightning charged hammer throw would be also cool to see, and I assume that we'll get to see huge storms after the tornado from Part one.

__________________
Weltmeister!!!
Germany wins
the Soccer World Championship 2014

Lady Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #32
Bren
Forevernoob
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,676
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

I can't view poll (on cellphone), so I'll mention wanting him to;
1. Be surrounded in lightning, and especially coming from his eyes - think this would be a great visual.

2. Purposely put Mjolnir down and show whoever that HE'S the Boss.

3. Single-handedly save the heli-carrier (opportunity lost I think).

4. Something similar to Superman and his tornado scene in Superman vs the Elite. Would be considered copycat, but how many actually saw that dtv?

5. Yes, portals.

6. I wouldn't mind a mountain range being created by he and Kurse having a throw down, but understand I may be going a little overboard hehehehe!

Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion View Post
I voted for warriors madness. While fighting the frost giants he looked already mad sometimes, so I ask, what's next? A lightning charged hammer throw would be also cool to see, and I assume that we'll get to see huge storms after the tornado from Part one.
Nah he was more excited than mad in the Frost Giant battle, Warrior's Madness is when Thor COMPLETELY looses his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well, wherever Thor ends up going unleashed, it'll most likely be in a deserted area since I don't think they'll have Thor unleashing his entire arsenal when there's innocent people around him...probably why they didn't have him doing some of his bigger set of moves in the Avengers due to the NYC Populace and his teammates being there.

If there's one thing that seems to be a factor for Thor is that there's always something that'll be holding him back at one point in the film from using his complete arsenal..whether it be him not wanting to hurt the people around him or killing his given foe not being his intended goal (Hulk or Loki)
Yeah and I'm sick of all that jazz, so I hope Thor fights Kurse in a deserted area so he can really cut loose.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
I can't view poll (on cellphone), so I'll mention wanting him to;

1. Be surrounded in lightning, and especially coming from his eyes - think this would be a great visual.

2. Purposely put Mjolnir down and show whoever that HE'S the Boss.

3. Single-handedly save the heli-carrier (opportunity lost I think).

4. Something similar to Superman and his tornado scene in Superman vs the Elite. Would be considered copycat, but how many actually saw that dtv?

5. Yes, portals.

6. I wouldn't mind a mountain range being created by he and Kurse having a throw down, but understand I may be going a little overboard hehehehe!
Hell yes to all of this, especially the parts in bold.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 09-02-2012 at 07:27 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #34
Lady Marion
Anyone else?
 
Lady Marion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Posts: 2,346
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Nah he was more excited than mad in the Frost Giant battle, Warrior's Madness is when Thor COMPLETELY looses his mind.
True, he was far from madness, but sometimes he had a mad look on his face



On the other hand, Chris' face expressions are always funny when you go frame by frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren
1. Be surrounded in lightning, and especially coming from his eyes - think this would be a great visual.

And that's what I want to see too, a badass appearence like in EMH



Sorry for the bad quality.

__________________
Weltmeister!!!
Germany wins
the Soccer World Championship 2014

Lady Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #35
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion View Post
True, he was far from madness, but sometimes he had a mad look on his face



On the other hand, Chris' face expressions are always funny when you go frame by frame.
He looked like he was enjoying himself to me and anyone would look funny when you got frame by frame.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #36
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,031
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
He looked like he was enjoying himself to me and anyone would look funny when you got frame by frame.
It was more like a "bring it *****"

opposed to going nuts.

He sorta was cutting loose, by the standards we have seen him, but definitely not warrior madness esc

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #37
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
It was more like a "bring it *****"

opposed to going nuts.

He sorta was cutting loose, by the standards we have seen him, but definitely not warrior madness esc
Yep warrior's madness is not just cutting loose, it's Thor losing his mind and becoming 10x more powerful.

Like I said in the IM3 threads, Thor better pull of some big moves in T:TDW because Supes and IM are gonna bring it.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:05 AM   #38
Roose Bolton
Blood of the First Men
 
Roose Bolton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,368
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

I want Thor to tear a Dark elf apart with his bare hands and use the entrails as confetti.

__________________
"The fox escaped and on my way back to the Dreadfort my favorite courser came up lame, so all in all it was a dismal day."
Roose Bolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #39
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,031
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yep warrior's madness is not just cutting loose, it's Thor losing his mind and becoming 10x more powerful.

Like I said in the IM3 threads, Thor better pull of some big moves in T:TDW because Supes and IM are gonna bring it.
He will, hopefully. I mean, if Kurse is as powerful as he is in the comics, he HAS to.

I have a bit of a question though, for whatever new moves we see Thor use.

Whether it is an antiforce blast, or a thermoblast, or a goblast,

how will the audience know? (aside from us who know the character) do you think it will get mentioned by name in the movie? Or you think the GA will have to just assume "that wasn't lightning, oh, clearly there is more to Thor than lightning"


and what I really really want, I have said it before, is

1. An impressive lifting feat
2. Some sort of energy type attack that is not lightning based
3. Lightning surging through his body and out of his eyes
4. Summoning lightning and a storm without Mjolnir


those four are the next four I would like to see.

Though I feel some are inevitable, like a huge storm, or a charged lightning hammer throw are bound to happen.


the one thing I wasn't to fond of over the avengers is how thor killed the two dragons with that lightning blast.

It was cool, but he had to charge the lightning off of the chrysler building. I would prefer he could just summon a blast of lighting on his own, without having to conduct it with metal

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #40
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
He will, hopefully. I mean, if Kurse is as powerful as he is in the comics, he HAS to.

I have a bit of a question though, for whatever new moves we see Thor use.

Whether it is an antiforce blast, or a thermoblast, or a goblast,

how will the audience know? (aside from us who know the character) do you think it will get mentioned by name in the movie? Or you think the GA will have to just assume "that wasn't lightning, oh, clearly there is more to Thor than lightning"


and what I really really want, I have said it before, is

1. An impressive lifting feat
2. Some sort of energy type attack that is not lightning based
3. Lightning surging through his body and out of his eyes
4. Summoning lightning and a storm without Mjolnir
Yeah hopefully Kurse isn't toned down much and those are the same 4 things I want to see Thor do the most as well.

The huge lifting feat and summoning a storm without Mjolnir will get rid of most of the "Thor isn't tough without his hammer" crowd.

Quote:
the one thing I wasn't to fond of over the avengers is how thor killed the two dragons with that lightning blast.

It was cool, but he had to charge the lightning off of the chrysler building. I would prefer he could just summon a blast of lighting on his own, without having to conduct it with metal
Personally, it looked like he just used the building brace himself not to boost the power of his attack.

I know the lightning surged around the building but that's just how lightning behaves, it doesn't make it anymore powerful or potent.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #41
chamber-music
Hail Hydra
 
chamber-music's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 23,774
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon sexton View Post
I want Thor to tear a Dark elf apart with his bare hands and use the entrails as confetti.
You want the Sentry special as delivered upon Ares

__________________
King Of Strong Style
chamber-music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #42
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon sexton View Post
I want Thor to tear a Dark elf apart with his bare hands and use the entrails as confetti.
Yep


__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #43
misjuevos
WUUHAAAAAAAAA!
 
misjuevos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,157
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

let thor fight in space and he could use all the power he wants. it would have been much cooler if in avengers thor flew through the portal and destroyed everything.

__________________
"fear should not exist in your mind, if you fear you will never accomplish anything"
misjuevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #44
Roose Bolton
Blood of the First Men
 
Roose Bolton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,368
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
You want the Sentry special as delivered upon Ares
Always.

I've got a fetish for powerful blondes engaging in acts of extreme gore

__________________
"The fox escaped and on my way back to the Dreadfort my favorite courser came up lame, so all in all it was a dismal day."
Roose Bolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjuevos View Post
let thor fight in space and he could use all the power he wants.
Oh. Hell. Yes.

Quote:
It would have been much cooler if in avengers thor flew through the portal and destroyed everything.
Definately

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #46
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,842
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Like I said in the IM3 threads, Thor better pull of some big moves in T:TDW because Supes and IM are gonna bring it.
You better believe it.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #47
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,031
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah hopefully Kurse isn't toned down much and those are the same 4 things I want to see Thor do the most as well.

The huge lifting feat and summoning a storm without Mjolnir will get rid of most of the "Thor isn't tough without his hammer" crowd.



Personally, it looked like he just used the building brace himself not to boost the power of his attack.

I know the lightning surged around the building but that's just how lightning behaves, it doesn't make it anymore powerful or potent.
Yeah true. That is what I initially thought. though I have heard everyone say that the building conducted/charged his lightning. Which really doesn't make that much sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjuevos View Post
let thor fight in space and he could use all the power he wants. it would have been much cooler if in avengers thor flew through the portal and destroyed everything.
oh my dear god...

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #48
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,129
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Yeah true. That is what I initially thought. though I have heard everyone say that the building conducted/charged his lightning. Which really doesn't make that much sense.
It doesn't make any sense at all actually, metal doesn't make lightning more powerful.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #49
Roose Bolton
Blood of the First Men
 
Roose Bolton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,368
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

neither does glass or concrete..........

__________________
"The fox escaped and on my way back to the Dreadfort my favorite courser came up lame, so all in all it was a dismal day."
Roose Bolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:52 AM   #50
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen
 
Godzilla2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Growing old as gracefully as I can.
Posts: 6,866
Default Re: Thor Pulling Out The Big Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
It's hard to tell if someon'e joking when you're reading it over the internet.

That video is pretty funny though, my friend has Skyrim and he loves using "FUS RO DAH".!
I'm pretty sure some savvy video editors can make a few Thor related "FUS RO DAH!" meme videos. *hint, hint* I've seen a few on Youtube but they're pretty lame.

This video is even better than the last one:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

(Can't get enough of how funny the FUS RO DAH! is. It's hilarious how far they fly.)

__________________
Info on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
http://www.womenshealth.gov/publicat...-syndrome.html

"Ignorance is not bliss"

- Recreational Marijuana supporters just aren't doing a good job convincing me it's a good thing.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 09-07-2012 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Paarthurnax for President!
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.