Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #11
JackLucas
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerHaslett View Post
pretty "strange" that this auction was made a day or two after i posted the Ra's sword info. i know this auction is a member here, or a lurker. scalper prices, so dont bother bidding: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Knight-...item19d4e3bb5d
Just out of curiosity, what proof do you have that it is someone here? My brother is making these for our figures. He got the pic he's using as a basis off of a google search. So what? The time and effort it takes to make custom weapons I would say justifies the seller's price. (And no, I have no idea whose auction this is. I just hate it when people call out "SCALPER!" on things that include custom work. Happens with Transformers all the time. Makes no sense.)

"The fire rises." -- Bane