The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #76
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,089
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well, it's not that hard to argue that the latter Bond films with Pierce weren't exactly the best in quality to say the least.

And plus, continuity has never really played a strong role within most of the films (I know that it has in some of them).

And honestly, back when they were coming out, could people actually say that they were invested in Pierce's Bond in his first film like they were in Roger Moore's one because of how the same character had been shown in several films before then? It took time for each new actor to gain the investment of their generation's audiences.

Plus, I'd hope that the MCU would be more ambitious with the future of their films. Let's say for example, that The Avengers save the galaxy for the first time in the sequel or the third film and that MS really went all out with it. How do they make the stakes bigger? The next film in a franchise should be about how they raise the stakes for these characters..whether it be emotional or physical ones and there's only so far that they can go imho before it treads back into a territory that was covered.

I think the way you should try to look at it is this, people know these characters (or at least they will after a second and third billion dollar Avengers film). They will practically be household names. Like Batman, Spider-Man and James Bond himself. By that time with all the complaints about "ugh another reboot, we've seen uncle ben die/batmans parents die/banner get blasted with gamma rays/etc a hundred times now!" At a certain point, people will know the characters well enough to not need reboots and will prefer recasts.

So I'm not saying they should or shouldnt make these films indefinitely. I'm just saying the general audience will be the deciding factor. It all depends on how many viewers pay for what type of films. We, as comic book fans already know the characters. Iron Man is on the same level as Bond in my eyes. They did the origin story right once, watch RDJ do it if you want to experience it again. I, for one, am all for an indefinite series of films. Heck, didn't Iron Man's original series break 300 issues?

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #77
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Well I don't, I'd like to see Thor fighting a losing battle until he pulls out all the stops but he's too skilled to just get pulverized.
Kurse is twice as strong, so I want to see him use that against Thor. Because if not, then there would be no point in Kurse being stronger than Thor. I want to see them both go through some serious pain and brutality in their fight(s).

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #78
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Kurse is twice as strong, so I want to see him use that against Thor. Because if not, then there would be no point in Kurse being stronger than Thor. I want to see them both go through some serious pain and brutality in their fight(s).
Kurse is twice as strong as Thor but he isn't as skilled as a fighter and doesn't have a variety of powers.

Like I said, I would like to see Kurse start to own Thor physically which should force him to pull out his more large scale attacks.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 09-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #79
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Kurse is twice as strong as Thor but he isn't as skilled as a fighter and doesn't have a variety of powers.

Like I said, I would like to see Kurse start to own Thor physically which should force him to pull out his more large scale attacks.
I've been talking about physically the entire time lol. And yeah, eventually Thor needs to pull out the big guns in their fight.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #80
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I've been talking about physically the entire time lol. And yeah, eventually Thor needs to pull out the big guns in their fight.
Oh okay I thought you were saying you want to see Thor get his as beat for the entire fight.

My bad bro and yeah Thor definately needs to pull out the big guns in this fight.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #81
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Oh okay I thought you were saying you want to see Thor get his as beat for the entire fight.

My bad bro and yeah Thor definately needs to pull out the big guns in this fight.
Oh HELL no. Thor would look like such a wimp if that happened.

No problem man, I should have elaborated on what I said in the first place.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #82
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,399
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I think the way you should try to look at it is this, people know these characters (or at least they will after a second and third billion dollar Avengers film). They will practically be household names. Like Batman, Spider-Man and James Bond himself. By that time with all the complaints about "ugh another reboot, we've seen uncle ben die/batmans parents die/banner get blasted with gamma rays/etc a hundred times now!" At a certain point, people will know the characters well enough to not need reboots and will prefer recasts.

So I'm not saying they should or shouldnt make these films indefinitely. I'm just saying the general audience will be the deciding factor. It all depends on how many viewers pay for what type of films. We, as comic book fans already know the characters. Iron Man is on the same level as Bond in my eyes. They did the origin story right once, watch RDJ do it if you want to experience it again. I, for one, am all for an indefinite series of films. Heck, didn't Iron Man's original series break 300 issues?
That's definitely a good way to put it. And yeah, i do hope that they have a solid plan on how they plan on going about all of this because I'm one to prefer quality over quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Kurse is twice as strong, so I want to see him use that against Thor. Because if not, then there would be no point in Kurse being stronger than Thor. I want to see them both go through some serious pain and brutality in their fight(s).
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Kurse is twice as strong as Thor but he isn't as skilled as a fighter and doesn't have a variety of powers.

Like I said, I would like to see Kurse start to own Thor physically which should force him to pull out his more large scale attacks.

Isn't this the same case that was brought up with the Thor vs Hulk issue where while Hulk may be physically stronger, Thor is more powerful due to his possession of other abilities that go beyond physical brute strength? If that's the same case here with him and Kurse, couldn't Thor just defeat Kurse if he used all of his other powers and not rely on a hand to hand fist fight? Sorry, I'm still not as familiar with Kurse's character.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #83
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Isn't this the same case that was brought up with the Thor vs Hulk issue where while Hulk may be physically stronger, Thor is more powerful due to his possession of other abilities that go beyond physical brute strength? If that's the same case here with him and Kurse, couldn't Thor just defeat Kurse if he used all of his other powers and not rely on a hand to hand fist fight? Sorry, I'm still not as familiar with Kurse's character.
I wouldn't be as easy, but theoritically yes Thor should be able to overcome the strength difference with his powers.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #84
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,092
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom X View Post
THE MOST POWERFUL MEMBER OF THE AVENGERS IN A BRUTAL BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL AGAINST...... an elf???

Really, an elf. Oh come on now!

Hey, don't get me wrong, got nothin against elves, in fact them Keeblers bake some mean cookies, but this just don't seem right.

Well judging from the pictures just posted I take it this elf is special, he ain't like one of them nice Keeblers at all.
Obviously you don't read comics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Honestly...I'd be pretty worried if the goal within the MCU in general was to go in with the mindset of constantly making as many films as they can for these characters within the same continuity since:

1. The role is likely to be recasted and Idk about you guys, but I'd have a hard time adjusting to the new cast members who've taken on roles that were solidified by others for a long period before they came on board. I know people will bring up the Bond Series as an example, but honestly, isn't one of the goals for all of these films to help audiences get connected with these heroes during their solo adventures before getting more excited in seeing them work together in the Avenger films? I mean, it could all be in the same continuity, but you can easily lose the emotional investment that the audience had within a character for 3 films once you recast that character after that many films.

2. Plus, there's only so far that they can go with threat levels before everything becomes redundant, unoriginal, and similar.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO THINKS THIS ALSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
It will be interesting to see what they do with Kurse power wise, if he is faithful to the comics he will be the most powerful character we have seen yet in terms of strength, I hope he is portrayed that way.
As do I

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
That's definitely a good way to put it. And yeah, i do hope that they have a solid plan on how they plan on going about all of this because I'm one to prefer quality over quantity.






Isn't this the same case that was brought up with the Thor vs Hulk issue where while Hulk may be physically stronger, Thor is more powerful due to his possession of other abilities that go beyond physical brute strength? If that's the same case here with him and Kurse, couldn't Thor just defeat Kurse if he used all of his other powers and not rely on a hand to hand fist fight? Sorry, I'm still not as familiar with Kurse's character.
Well, Thor may not know about Kurse. Since he will be created in this movie. For a warrior's honor thing, he will probably try to brawl with him first, just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I wouldn't be as easy, but theoritically yes Thor should be able to overcome the strength difference with his powers.

I think he was asking, if Thor can take him with his powers, why would be brawl in the first place?

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #85
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I think he was asking, if Thor can take him with his powers, why would be brawl in the first place?
As we all know Thor always brawls first and resorts to his more extreme powers when he realizes brawling doesn't work.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #86
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,092
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
As we all know Thor always brawls first and resorts to his more extreme powers when he realizes brawling doesn't work.

Yup, but apparently he didn't know that

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #87
Bren
Forevernoob
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I think he was asking, if Thor can take him with his powers, why would be brawl in the first place?
Because even though he's learnt humility, compassion and selflessness, he's still an arrogant god of Thunder who loves to fight!!!

__________________
Batman didn't make Bren hate Batman.
Batgod fans make Bren hate Batman.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #88
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Yup, but apparently he didn't know that
I see

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #89
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,399
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
As we all know Thor always brawls first and resorts to his more extreme powers when he realizes brawling doesn't work.
Which leads me to ask, given that it seems to be the case where Thor's other powers are more than sufficient in dealing with Kurse's immense strength, why has Thor gotten the crap beaten out of him from this guy in the comics (from what I've heard) if he could have just resorted to unleashing god blasts and thunder strikes?

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #90
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!
 
Smashlilman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,887
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Which leads me to ask, given that it seems to be the case where Thor's other powers are more than sufficient in dealing with Kurse's immense strength, why has Thor gotten the crap beaten out of him from this guy in the comics (from what I've heard) if he could have just resorted to unleashing god blasts and thunder strikes?
That's kind of like asking why didn't the US use nukes against Afghanistan instead of sending in ground forces. Would have made taking out Bin Laden a lot easier.

__________________
Quote:
What is the most indestructable thing in the avengers? Ironman's suit, Captain America's Shield, or Thor's Hammer? The correct answer is Hulk's Pants
Loki: i have an armyTony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #91
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,850
Default Re: Kurse!

Actually, the problem is that the premise is false: Thor's powers *haven't* been adequate for dealing with Kurse. Traditionally, Thor "deals" with Kurse by the means of "fight him for a while, get the crap kicked out of him, then plot device happens." The only esoteric power Thor has that could really help versus Kurse is dumping him in another dimension, which runs into the problem of "creating a dimensional rift takes time and concentration, meanwhile, Kurse stomps Thor's face into the ground."

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #92
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,089
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Which leads me to ask, given that it seems to be the case where Thor's other powers are more than sufficient in dealing with Kurse's immense strength, why has Thor gotten the crap beaten out of him from this guy in the comics (from what I've heard) if he could have just resorted to unleashing god blasts and thunder strikes?
takes up less pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
That's kind of like asking why didn't the US use nukes against Afghanistan instead of sending in ground forces. Would have made taking out Bin Laden a lot easier.
if Bush had had it his way...

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #93
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,399
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
That's kind of like asking why didn't the US use nukes against Afghanistan instead of sending in ground forces. Would have made taking out Bin Laden a lot easier.
So Thor unleashing his full powers would have put innocent people in harms way and would have given too much collateral damage to others as well?

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #94
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
Actually, the problem is that the premise is false: Thor's powers *haven't* been adequate for dealing with Kurse. Traditionally, Thor "deals" with Kurse by the means of "fight him for a while, get the crap kicked out of him, then plot device happens." The only esoteric power Thor has that could really help versus Kurse is dumping him in another dimension, which runs into the problem of "creating a dimensional rift takes time and concentration, meanwhile, Kurse stomps Thor's face into the ground."
I'm pretty sure a Godblast would put Kurse in a coma, it made Galactus flee and it's powerful enough to damage Celestials. He also used to anti-force blast to K.O. Mangog who is leagues above Kurse, he just never used either of those attacks on Kurse himself.

Besides this is the MCU not the comics, I'm pretty sure MCU Kurse is gonna be alot less powerful and more "beatable".

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #95
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,092
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm pretty sure a Godblast would put Kurse in a coma, it made Galactus flee and it's powerful enough to damage Celestials. He also used to anti-force blast to K.O. Mangog who is leagues above Kurse, he just never used either of those attacks on Kurse himself.

Besides this is the MCU not the comics, I'm pretty sure MCU Kurse is gonna be alot less powerful and more "beatable".
Ya. Cause he isn't exactly a big well known villain. And for mangog.... Are. You referring to when he shoved mjolnir down his throat???


And on a side note... Would you put current mangog that Farr above Kurse?

Mangog in the silver age was a whole different mOnster than he is now. I think he is much weaker now

jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #96
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,160
Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Ya. Cause he isn't exactly a big well known villain. And for mangog.... Are. You referring to when he shoved mjolnir down his throat???


And on a side note... Would you put current mangog that Farr above Kurse?

Mangog in the silver age was a whole different mOnster than he is now. I think he is much weaker now
Yeah I'm referring to that and I'd still put Mangog far above Kurse since Kurse himself is MUCH weaker than he used to be.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #97
Fives
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 600
Ninja Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijunexus View Post
I can't wait to see what Kurse will look like in the film. I mean his look in the comics is kind of goofy to me at least. They should find a way to put that giant skull on his armor somehow. Can't wait to see what he'll look like in the movie though.

Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #98
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Moderator
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,584
Default Re: Kurse!

As long as he has a helm that somewhat resembles the character and a have some kind of skull on his cuirass or armor I'm cool.

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #99
Fives
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 600
Default Re: Kurse!

Yeah, I agree. Make sure he has a helmet that resembles his comic form, and make sure that big skull is somewhere on his armor.

In the comic though, is that his actual head or is that a helmet he's wearing?

Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #100
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Moderator
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,584
Default Re: Kurse!

Helmet

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.