The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #551
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Glad to see that Alfred made it to you Drex. Thanks for the trade brother. Now i only need Ra's.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #552
BatsnCats
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 559
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Haven't seen these in stores since early June. Absolutely no retsocks in the Boston area.

BatsnCats is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #553
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
Glad to see that Alfred made it to you Drex. Thanks for the trade brother. Now i only need Ra's.
Yeah, thanks. You should have your Blake tomorrow bro.

Off topic, anyone seeing new Young Justice figures in their area? The line was supposed to be canceled but I'm seeing 4" Superman, Robin, and Green Lantern online. I know 6" Batman and Kid Flash are hard to find too.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #554
batmanofbaylor
Non sum qualis eram
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 315
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

My local TRU had a Ras and GU Catwoman and a couple of the Hot Wheels Bats. Stoked to finally find one.

batmanofbaylor is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #555
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanofbaylor View Post
My local TRU had a Ras and GU Catwoman and a couple of the Hot Wheels Bats. Stoked to finally find one.
My store got the same case assortment...
I saw "The Bat" once, but never again (#27/50). Would you mind selling 1-2 to me? Scalpers go nuts for Hot Wheels.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference

Last edited by DrexBat21; 09-20-2012 at 09:50 PM.
DrexBat21 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #556
batmanofbaylor
Non sum qualis eram
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 315
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
My store got the same case assortment...
I saw "The Bat" once, but never again (#27/50). Would you mind selling 1-2 to me? Scalpers go nuts for Hot Wheels.
sorry, i only found two, and i planned to open one, and keep one in the package since there's a cool little blurb on the back of the packaging about it. if it helps, i didn't find it on the actual toy car aisle, but on one of the main aisles in a big hot wheels display complete with single packs and 5-packs. i'm assuming that the assortment came case-packed with the display, so you may have some luck there.

i also snagged the last of the halloween batmans from my local target. they're located on the back endcap of one of the candy aisles in the halloween seasonal section in a bin--there's like some halloween legos and other stuff too. the tag for it was something like "licensed figure", and i really should have gotten the DPCI but i wasn't thinking. i completely missed it the first time through since it's not very large.

batmanofbaylor is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #557
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Haha. Very clever



FYI, went to a TRU today with the above case assortment. Fortunately I am complete.


Oh nice! Good to see this asst. hitting toys r us more frequently. Like you, fortunately i have been complete for some time now.

Just waiting on the toys r us 3 pack and i may dabble on the walmart pack if the packaging is coooool.

ManInTheNarrows is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #558
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanofbaylor View Post
sorry, i only found two, and i planned to open one, and keep one in the package since there's a cool little blurb on the back of the packaging about it. if it helps, i didn't find it on the actual toy car aisle, but on one of the main aisles in a big hot wheels display complete with single packs and 5-packs. i'm assuming that the assortment came case-packed with the display, so you may have some luck there.

i also snagged the last of the halloween batmans from my local target. they're located on the back endcap of one of the candy aisles in the halloween seasonal section in a bin--there's like some halloween legos and other stuff too. the tag for it was something like "licensed figure", and i really should have gotten the DPCI but i wasn't thinking. i completely missed it the first time through since it's not very large.

I scored a few of the hot wheels The Bat from my local fry's marketplace and i too found them in the hot wheels shipper not in the actual aisle.

ManInTheNarrows is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #559
AdamJensen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 102
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Has anyone see The Bat 1:50? The ones that retail for 7.99.

AdamJensen is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 07:12 AM   #560
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!
 
mikey1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

should be noted there's a few more 1:50 Hot Wheels cars/vehicles coming out:

Batmobile ( Batman 1989)
Batmobile ( Batman & Robin )
Batpod ( TDK)
The Bat ( TDKR )
Batmobile ( Comic Version )

to go with the ones already released this year:

Batmobile ( Adam West )
Batcopter ( Adam West )
Batmobile Armored ( Batman Returns)
Penguin's Duck ( Batman Returns)
Batmobile ( Batman Forever)
Camo Tumbler ( Batman Begins)
Tumbler ( TDK)
Batmobile ( 1940's comics)

__________________
"I'm a Professional Crime Fighter!"
mikey1974 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #561
Jokesonuhahaha6
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

The forsaken is on amazon for $16.99! Hurry!

Jokesonuhahaha6 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #562
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanofbaylor View Post

i also snagged the last of the halloween batmans from my local target. they're located on the back endcap of one of the candy aisles in the halloween seasonal section in a bin--there's like some halloween legos and other stuff too. the tag for it was something like "licensed figure", and i really should have gotten the DPCI but i wasn't thinking. i completely missed it the first time through since it's not very large.
Yes, it is small. DPCI = 087061162

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #563
webhead731
I'm a photographer
 
webhead731's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Truth Is Out There
Posts: 16,403
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesonuhahaha6 View Post
The forsaken is on amazon for $16.99! Hurry!
Ordered! Thank you! Now I can complete the signal! xD

__________________
Whatever life holds in store for me, I'll never forget these words: "With great power, comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-Man.
Deviantart




webhead731 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #564
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
should be noted there's a few more 1:50 Hot Wheels cars/vehicles coming out:

Batmobile ( Batman 1989)
Batmobile ( Batman & Robin )
Batpod ( TDK)
The Bat ( TDKR )
Batmobile ( Comic Version )

to go with the ones already released this year:

Batmobile ( Adam West )
Batcopter ( Adam West )
Batmobile Armored ( Batman Returns)
Penguin's Duck ( Batman Returns)
Batmobile ( Batman Forever)
Camo Tumbler ( Batman Begins)
Tumbler ( TDK)
Batmobile ( 1940's comics)
I got a Tumbler in this size, but no 1:50 scale Bat. Do all the Bats come with the French language on them?

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference

Last edited by DrexBat21; 09-21-2012 at 04:40 PM.
DrexBat21 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #565
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!
 
TinkTonks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

I finally got that Bane/Bat's two pack from TRU! Someone on eBay actually had it for cheaper than I could have gotten it off of TRU's website! So happy to see that waiting for me after coming home from work today!!

__________________
Not a thing did I have,
Not a thing did I see,
Till I called on your love
And your love came to me...
~george harrison

TinkTonks is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:07 PM   #566
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Great job Tink. That's a great set to pick up. Sadly.. My little nephew a huge Batman fan (my training) swiped the Hotwheels Bat i was going to send you. I just couldn't turn the little guy down. I've got another one coming next week, so stay tuned and i should be able to still get that too you. Sorry about that. Also picked up the 1:50 Hot Wheels Tumbler at Walmart today as well. If anyone is looking for any of those my Walmart has plenty so shoot me a PM and i could possibly help you guys who are looking out on some of those. They have the 1940's Batmobile, The Forever Batmobile, Two Camo Tumblers and one Black tumbler.

Side note - I finally got my Blake in the mail today thanks to DrexBat's trade and I actually caught Ra's on Amazon for $16.99. That was a shocker it should be here in a few days and then my collection is completed. For now.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #567
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
Finished this bad boy earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andino View Post


I really want to attempt one of my own now!
Thanks man. When the price drops down on the Batman vs Bane TRU 2-Pack i would give it a whirl. It's actually a pretty easy custom job. PM or Post if you need any tips on it.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #568
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!
 
TinkTonks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
Great job Tink. That's a great set to pick up. Sadly.. My little nephew a huge Batman fan (my training) swiped the Hotwheels Bat i was going to send you. I just couldn't turn the little guy down. I've got another one coming next week, so stay tuned and i should be able to still get that too you. Sorry about that. Also picked up the 1:50 Hot Wheels Tumbler at Walmart today as well. If anyone is looking for any of those my Walmart has plenty so shoot me a PM and i could possibly help you guys who are looking out on some of those. They have the 1940's Batmobile, The Forever Batmobile, Two Camo Tumblers and one Black tumbler.

Side note - I finally got my Blake in the mail today thanks to DrexBat's trade and I actually caught Ra's on Amazon for $16.99. That was a shocker it should be here in a few days and then my collection is completed. For now.
Yeah, I was too happy to finally snag one!

Aww, haha! How cute! Yeah, let me know if you get another one. You haven't happened to see the 1:50 Bat anywhere have you? Walmart had the black and camo Tumblers and that was it. It really sucks when the only store you can go to find this stuff is Walmart....especially in this town where they are like *months* behind in getting product in.

__________________
Not a thing did I have,
Not a thing did I see,
Till I called on your love
And your love came to me...
~george harrison

TinkTonks is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #569
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTonks View Post
Yeah, I was too happy to finally snag one!

Aww, haha! How cute! Yeah, let me know if you get another one. You haven't happened to see the 1:50 Bat anywhere have you? Walmart had the black and camo Tumblers and that was it. It really sucks when the only store you can go to find this stuff is Walmart....especially in this town where they are like *months* behind in getting product in.
Haven't seen that one yet. Though i have the guy who got me the other Bat's is currently looking for me. I'll tell him to snag two of them when he comes across them. He's a hotwheel's maniac, so i'm certain he will find a few of them for me.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #570
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!
 
TinkTonks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
Haven't seen that one yet. Though i have the guy who got me the other Bat's is currently looking for me. I'll tell him to snag two of them when he comes across them. He's a hotwheel's maniac, so i'm certain he will find a few of them for me.
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Glad to see you finished collecting your MM's! I am all done with the TDKR ones since I got that 2 pack. Though I may get that SDCC Bruce to Batman sometime. I now need to pick up just a handful of the TDK MM's. Most of them I can get for a decent price. Others, however...I just happen to be one of the unlucky ones who didn't get the Fear Toxin Batman, lol!

__________________
Not a thing did I have,
Not a thing did I see,
Till I called on your love
And your love came to me...
~george harrison

TinkTonks is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #571
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

I'm lacking on my TDK Movie Masters.

I still need: Two-Face, Maskless Bruce, Fear Gas Batman, Interrogation Joker and Survival Suit Batman.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #572
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!
 
TinkTonks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
I'm lacking on my TDK Movie Masters.

I still need: Two-Face, Maskless Bruce, Fear Gas Batman, Interrogation Joker and Survival Suit Batman.
Oh, I forgot about that maskless Bruce one! So make that 2 that are gonna be expensive.

At the Ollie's around here, they have the Jail Cell Joker. I can swing by after work tomorrow and pick you up one!

__________________
Not a thing did I have,
Not a thing did I see,
Till I called on your love
And your love came to me...
~george harrison

TinkTonks is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #573
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101
 
ShaneHelms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Memphis
Posts: 7,298
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTonks View Post
Oh, I forgot about that maskless Bruce one! So make that 2 that are gonna be expensive.

At the Ollie's around here, they have the Jail Cell Joker. I can swing by after work tomorrow and pick you up one!
That would be awesome Tink! They had one left at my TRU and when i finally went back to get it all that was left was Harvey (peg warmer) Dent. So if you get a chance, I would really like to have one of those. I'm betting the two most expensive ones will be Maskless Bruce and Fear Gas Demon Batman. I'll get them eventually, but i'm not shelling out major bucks for them at the moment.

__________________
If God were a villain.. he'd be Me.

Last edited by ShaneHelms; 09-21-2012 at 11:08 PM.
ShaneHelms is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:09 PM   #574
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!
 
TinkTonks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
That would be awesome Tink! They had one left at my TRU and when i finally went back to get it all that was left was Harvey (peg warmer) Dent. So if you get a chance, I would really like to have one of those.
Sure thing! I'll swing by after I get off work in the evening. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah, I figure I'll get the other two sometime. Maybe ollies will surprise us again??

__________________
Not a thing did I have,
Not a thing did I see,
Till I called on your love
And your love came to me...
~george harrison

TinkTonks is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #575
thiscalltoarms
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 16
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Anyone out there know if the legacy arkham robin is scaled to the arkham city DC direct line or the movie masters line?

thiscalltoarms is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.