The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #726
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 View Post
it also depends on what the rules of time travel their are fallowing, like if they go by similar rules as BTTF, seeing future/past self could of dyer consequences...
the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe...
so the universe may quite literally not be able to infact withstand such an awesome encounter
...or coming face to face with himself 40 years older would put him into shock and he'd simply pass out lol

Fassbender seeing that he's turned into McKellan in 40 years time might make him pass out.

And McEvoy seeing he's gone completely bald as Stewart might do the same.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #727
JP
Smelly

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Everyone in the future pretty much died in the comics.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #728
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Everyone in the future pretty much died in the comics.
True. I'm so curious to hear who they will include as a) alive b) dead but mentioned/referenced c) the time travelller.

And also curious as to what happens next. Does the future get rewritten and we move to a new timeline post-X2, or do they stay in the 60s and move on through the 70s? And will the characters from both timelines get mixed together, like Fassbender in the future or Iceman and Angel in the past?!

The possibilities are endless...

Old 09-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #729
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
True. I'm so curious to hear who they will include as a) alive b) dead but mentioned/referenced c) the time travelller.

And also curious as to what happens next. Does the future get rewritten and we move to a new timeline post-X2, or do they stay in the 60s and move on through the 70s? And will the characters from both timelines get mixed together, like Fassbender in the future or Iceman and Angel in the past?!

The possibilities are endless...
So many things that are intriguing and thrilling to think about with this movie. Not only because of the Days of Future Past title/story and all that it means with time-traveling, possible references/characters from the older X-movies. But maybe mostly because First Class was great and really managed to deliver some great characterizations with interesting possibilities. In other words I can't wait to see more of Fassbender's Magneto, Lawrence's Mystique and McAvoy's Xavier.

If they do succeed with everything that they did so great in FC, while also beefing up/improving on the smaller roles and adding some well done, larger scale mutant action to it all, then we might have something special to look forward too.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #730
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
So many things that are intriguing and thrilling to think about with this movie. Not only because of the Days of Future Past title/story and all that it means with time-traveling, possible references/characters from the older X-movies. But maybe mostly because First Class was great and really managed to deliver some great characterizations with interesting possibilities. In other words I can't wait to see more of Fassbender's Magneto, Lawrence's Mystique and McAvoy's Xavier.

If they do succeed with everything that they did so great in FC, while also beefing up/improving on the smaller roles and adding some well done, larger scale mutant action to it all, then we might have something special to look forward too.
I think it's particularly important for those involved in the film to think beyond the film itself, because the time travel will alter how the land lies, possibly creating a new timeline and changing the continuity for some of the characters if not all. So there has to be an awareness of what they want to be left with at the end of DoFP.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #731
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
There have to be deaths though, alot of consequences with the Alt future ride on that.
Yeah but they shouldn't kill major and known characters such as Iceman, Rogue, Storm and Colossus. They could just be abducted by the Sentinels.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 09-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #732
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

We really have no idea just how much the comic story will inspire the film's story. But we need to get back on topic!

I recall someone saying that Nightcrawler should be born with the tattoos... but they were punishments for sinning that were self-inflicted. He might go years without ever having a tattoo.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #733
merbass
Side-Kick

Jennifer Lawrence debut her new look on the red carpet recently. It seems she lost weight and he facial feature became more pointy, especially in the chin area.

She looks more mature and I believe she will be even greater in the sequel to X-men.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #734
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbass View Post
Jennifer Lawrence debut her new look on the red carpet recently. It seems she lost weight and he facial feature became more pointy, especially in the chin area.

She looks more mature and I believe she will be even greater in the sequel to X-men.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #735
merbass
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2626070784/nm2225369

Lazyyyy

Old 09-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #736
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Thanks.

She looks like she has a more heart-shaped face now.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #737
Alison Blaire
Side-Kick

Rebecca Romijn is the best Mystique,the only one.

Last edited by Alison Blaire; 09-23-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #738
Angamb
Banned User

Jen looks weird, maybe are the angles, or the hairstyle. doesnt feel like the same girl as the blonde Jen at all

Old 09-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #739
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Yeah if I didn't know it was her before I looked at the picture I probably wouldn't have recognised her at all.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #740
Angamb
Banned User

not all the hairstyles fit her at all. she looks better with a more curly/natural hair

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Last edited by Angamb; 09-24-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:08 AM   #741
merbass
Side-Kick

I think she used botox to make her cheek thinner. It is very common nowadays. Many older people use it to make their face fuller, but the younger one tend to make it more pointy in shape. The best example is Reese Witherspoon.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:32 AM   #742
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Yeah boys, that's called "makeup" and a "new hairstyle".

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #743
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
I think she used botox to make her cheek thinner. It is very common nowadays. Many older people use it to make their face fuller, but the younger one tend to make it more pointy in shape. The best example is Reese Witherspoon.
I thought Reese Witherspoon has a naturally pointy chin.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #744
Project862006
Banned User

botox lmao or maybe she lost weight lol

Old 09-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #745
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
I don't think she used botox. I think she just lost weight.

Plus she's too young for botox.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 09-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #746
merbass
Side-Kick

You can use botox from 18 years of age. Botox can reshape your face / nose too. Not just froze it like Nicole Kidman.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #747
Cagefighterkip
Mr. Golightly

Hopefully her role gets beefed up for "Days of Future Past."
Big fan of Lawrence, so *fiiiingers crossed*

Children are not born conservative bigots. They're molded to become them by their elders. Let's leave the world a better place, people.

Love and let love. Live and let live. #NOH8
Old 09-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #748
merbass
Side-Kick

Well you can be sure it will. She is a big star now. She will even get first billing, while James Macavoy will be down the list.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #749
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

I doubt about the first billing since I doubt that Mystique will be the lead character of the film, though naturally I expect her to have a major role. Maybe she'll be credited as "and Jennifer Lawrence" like they do sometimes

Old 09-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #750
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Quote:
She will even get first billing, while James Macavoy will be down the list.
What do you mean by "down the list"? James has four films coming next year (including being the protagonist in the first Danny Boyle movie since "127") and he's the main character in all of them, he's not some second rate actor.

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart

Last edited by Loganbabe; 09-27-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Closed Thread